Sign in to follow this  
FinalFeature

LEGO MINECRAFT-The Last Minecrafter

7967340272_cdc2bffd29_o.jpg

In my latest brickfilm I focus on the theme Minecraft. The plot is about the main character (Steve?) discovering that he is the last minecrafter and must gain friends to fight the enemy who wants to destroy the world brick by brick with his army of creepers. I wanted to do a video somehow but didn't know a lot about minecraft at the time. So I researched a few things and in the final result I combined Minecraft with the movie Watchmen to make this trailer.

As always feedback is appreciated. :sweet:

Thanks for watching.

LegoGalactus

Edited by darkdragon
Indexed

Wow, that looks pretty intense. You made me want to go watch Watchmen! :laugh: There's not too much that makes it "Minecraft-y" but it still looks good. Nice, high-energy brickfilm.

EDIT: Fixed some grammar. :classic:

Edited by purpleparadox

In my latest brickfilm I focus on the theme Minecraft.

I really enjoyed watching this well made brick film. However I must point out that your main theme seemed to be Watchmen, not Minecraft. For me, I would say that the only "Minecrafty" part of the whole film was Steve, who was constantly holding a pickaxe. If you were to remake this video, I would add more Minecraft, and less of everything else.

I wanted to do a video somehow but didn't know a lot about minecraft at the time. So I researched a few things and in the final result I combined Minecraft with the movie Watchmen to make this trailer.

Out of curiosity, what exactly did you research? If you have any Minecraft related questions, feel free to ask me anything. Your brick film was definitely of fine quality, I just think that it was entitled improperly. Great job! :thumbup:

I thought that was good. A little confusing, though. You have all sorts of characters doing all sorts of things, and a lot of bad-guy factions (green people, minotaurs, etc.).

Also, there wasn't that much to do with Minecraft. Still enjoyable to watch, though.