Sign in to follow this  
vriverajr3

"The Shadow"

Alias: The Shadow

Background: Victor shadow was another ordinary business man in the city of Gotham with the love for MMA(Mixed martial arts). His job was to meet his clients in the city, trade information, then return it to his boss. One day on a normal meet up he was jumped and beat up. All his info was taken by a group of dirty business men and he was fired by his boss. That job was everything to him and didn’t know what else to do with himself. He lost his mind and decided he would have his revenge on all business men whether he new they were good or not. He whipped up a costume, used hiss MMA skills to turn himself into an assassin, and became “The Shadow”. He now makes his living by waiting in the shadows, taking out everyone in the meet up and taking everything they have.

Picture quality not the best. sorry don't have great camera equipment like most here. But I'm sure people can see whats going on.

FRONT

ea737da8.jpg?t=1340506184

SIDE

fab073c1.jpg?t=1340506469

BACK

8911f0c3.jpg?t=1340506530

VIG (In the shadow he waits)

263623f2.jpg?t=1340500974

(From the shadows he attacks)

ca805c70.jpg?t=1340500841

COST (bricklink)

Bladed Claw- $.10

Black suit 2 buttons- $.50

Black legs- $.30

Revolver- $.06

Imperial pilot head- $2.40

Outback style fedora- $.33

= $3.69

thanks for taking a look. This villain was made up of things i have from only sets. I have never bought a lot of random Legos :blush: . I think i did good for what i got :classic:

Edited by vriverajr3

I nece entry. Like a compilation of all similar shadow-related characters in comics. :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic: