Command Officers:

1.jpg

First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Tamamono

2.jpg

Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Fugazi

3.jpg

Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by Peanuts

4.jpg

Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Dragonator

5.jpg

Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper --- Played by swils

6.jpg

Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Brickdoctor

Officers:

7.jpg

Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by Kadabra

8.jpg

Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by darkdragon

9.jpg

Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by Shadows

10.jpg

Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by VolcanicPanik

11.jpg

Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, chemist --- Played by Scubacarrot

12.jpg

Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Flare

13.jpg

Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by AwesomeStar

23.jpg

Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Flipz

Enlisted:

14.jpg

Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Scouty

15.jpg

Ensign Samantha York, navigator --- Played by Inconspicuous

16.jpg

Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by Palathadric

17.jpg

Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Dannylonglegs

18.jpg

Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Waterbrick Down

19.jpg

Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by KingoftheZempk

20.jpg

Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dakar A

21.jpg

Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by Masked Builder

22.jpg

Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by CallMePie

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyalists or the League of Purists. To win the game, the Loyalists must vote or kill off all the League of Purists, while the League of Purists need to outnumber the Loyalists. Additionally, keep on the look out for other factions.

2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. Don't edit your posts, or I will cry.

9. Post in all of the day threads, or I will cry.

10. Please don't metagame to much, or I will cry.

11. I hate taking avatar photos, so don't make fun of me or I'll cry.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Your character will also die in the most gruesome and awful way possible. I also won't cry.

Please confirm here. I'm going to college freshman orientation Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, however I'll still find a way to post Day One probably in a couple of days most likely on Sunday. In the meantime, don't riot or protest.

Please let me know of any issues, if you didn't get a role PM or anything similar or to the like. Thank you.

To those who didn't make it, I'm sorry, but that's why I closed the signups, so more people wouldn't be disappointed when they didn't make it.

I'm Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder, and don't worry, as your Chief Engineer I'll make sure that this vessel will run free of disturbances of any kind. These Purists won't stand a chance! :classic:

Reporting for duty! Now who here is ready for their annual checkup? :sweet:

Ensign Brian Pewter here! Ready to kick some Purist butt, and the butts of whatever other factions may stand in our way! :grin:

(OoC: Bob, your pictures are so much easier to put as my avatar than those from the Jedi Temple.) :wub:

(OoC: Bob, your pictures are so much easier to put as my avatar than those from the Jedi Temple.) :wub:

Hey! It's not my fault photobucket made the url so dang long.

Hey! It's not my fault photobucket made the url so dang long.

Thanks for telling me, cause I had no idea what I was doing wrong there. :laugh:

Good afternoon folks, Ensign Falcon here. I'm looking forward to a smooth flight and I promise not to steer Excalibur into any asteroids! I'll be on the bridge if any of you need me. :classic:

Ensign Peter Robbins here for duty! I'm ready to keep our ship clean, Admiral!

Admiraaaaaaaaaal? Why does the junior engineer get to be a higher rank than me? :cry_sad:

Officers:

23.jpg

Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Flipz

Enlisted:

22.jpg

Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by CallMePie

:hmpf_bad:

I'm Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder, and don't worry, as your Chief Engineer I'll make sure that this vessel will run free of disturbances of any kind. These Purists won't stand a chance! :classic:

"Och, ye tell 'em, sir! Th' daft Purists'll be outed befuir ye know it, joos leave it ta oos!"

Translation: Ah, you tell 'em, sir! The crazy Purists will be outed before you know it, just leave it to us!

Note: further translations will appear in white and/or in

spoiler tags

so as not to clutter things. :wink:

"Ah, I'd bes' intr'duce meself. I'm Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer o' this fine wessel. Reportin' fer du'y, sirs!"

Ah, I'd best introduce myself. I'm Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer of this fine vessel. Reporting for duty, sirs!

Admiraaaaaaaaaal? Why does the junior engineer get to be a higher rank than me? :cry_sad:

"Oi! Don' ye be questionin' tha authority o' tha Admiral an' tha Uni'ed Earth Nevvy!"

Hey! Don't question the authority of the Admiral and the United Earth Navy!

"Ih's b'cause I beat ya at droonk strip poker a' tha ship's lounge las' week, 'member?"

It's because I beat you at drunk strip poker in the ship's lounge last week, remember?

Is that an accent or did your tongue go numb when you licked the arc reactor? :wacko: I told you we shouldn't've been taking shots of that off-brand engine lubricating fluid, that's when the crazy shit goes down. :look:

:hmpf_bad:

:snicker:

Great looking game, Bob! I'll enjoy watching from the sidelines.

Ten bucks says Flipz gets killed night two. :innocent: