Sign in to follow this  
michaelozzie

Finnished 3 regiments

Ok so here is what ive been working on in my precious few free hours. Here we have 3 of the regiments that served under Marshall Ney in his VI corps from 1805 to 1809. All have my new decal designs and the 6th light regiment has woody64 shakos. This is based on a pre-1807 army so the line infantry wear bicorns still and only the light infantry have shakos. All 3 regiments break down roughly the same in makeup of grenadiers/carabiniers x8, fusiliers/chasseurs x12, voltiguers x4, and column head troops like drummers, flag bearers and officers etc. I have almost finnished a regiment of foot chasseurs of the guard who will march alongside these guys in future battles and a Russian and Austrian army is underway too.

More photos on my flickr

brickshelfnap4.jpg

brickshelfnap3.jpg

brickshelfnap2.jpg

brickshelfnap1.jpg

Edited by michaelozzie

Nice- just watched a bit of the film Waterloo yesterday, and I have to say your troops look very Napoleonic indeed. How did you make those Shakos? They don't look like the LEGO version.

I really like your customs and it's amazing to see how many of them you have amassed! :pir-cry_happy:

But how come they have less detail than those?

resize1.jpg

With all the BW madness, I would hate for a nice Customization to slip through the cracks!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Great customs!

Those torsos look great. I may have to look into doing something similar myself.

I wouldn't want to face that army in battle.

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more!

Can't await your Austrians and Russians.

Guys please take a look on the correct assembling of special soldiers, uniform parts and colors, ....

Great work.

Woody64

Impressive army :thumbup: That must have been a lot of work to make.

I don't know enoug about uniforms to recognize all the different types of soldiers but I'm sure you made them accurate.

Personally I'm not sure about the plumes on the hats as they look a bit too non-LEGO, but I guess that's just personal taste.

How did you make those Shakos? They don't look like the LEGO version.

I think he got them off of Woody64's army shop online.

I think he got them off of Woody64's army shop online.

Yes they are from Woody64's shop. I have enough for all my infantry so they can either be in bicorn hats for pre 1807 or shakos for after then :pir_laugh2: