Sign in to follow this  
Ruslik

Iron Punisher

Backstory .

SstGgoipbNU.jpg

Vig.

-All employees! Everyone on 5th Avenue! Iron Punisher kills everyone! He had just struck deadly blow Batman! He's already .... AAAAAA!

V0HPTPh8Zog.jpg

6hZlNtxFaMo.jpg

Batman met his fate.

MThHywKOKv8.jpg

Gotham, your punishment has come!

U78P0nth0-k.jpg

My figure consists of:

1)Minifig, Headgear Helmet SW Imperial AT-ST Pilot-$0.72

2)Light Bluish Gray Minifig, Head Alien with HP Death Eater Ornate Silver Mask Pattern - $3.20

3)Dark Blue Torso Space Armor with 'LUIZ' Pattern / Dark Blue Arms / Dark Bluish Gray Hands-$0.50

4)Pneumatic T Piece New Style (T Bar)-$0.20

5)Dark Bluish Gray Arm Mechanical, General Grievous (Clone Wars) with Tan Pattern on Left(2)-$2.9

6)Light Bluish Gray Bar 1L with Clip Mechanical Claw-$0.20

7)Tan Minifig, Cape Cloth, Long with Tattered Edge (Magna Guard)-$2.75

8)Minifig, Weapon Gun, Two Barrel Pistol(2)-$2.50

9)Dark Bluish Gray Minifig, Utensil Binoculars Town(2)-$0.096

Total cost: ~ $13.07

Edited by Ruslik

This is a really cool figure! I especailly like what you did for the legs and I may use it, but of course I'll credit you. :classic:

Please make sure your entry follows all the rules, especially for the front, side and back shots of the minifigure, plus could you please reduce the pics size to 800 pixels maximum, as per our Member Guidelines? Thank you.

Please make sure your entry follows all the rules, especially for the front, side and back shots of the minifigure, plus could you please reduce the pics size to 800 pixels maximum, as per our Member Guidelines? Thank you.

I`ll do it / :classic:

Those legs are so cool, simple, but cool. :classic: the connection point looks weird though. It's because the wide torso goes into a suer small bar. I don't know how to solve the issue, and I'm sure you thought about it. Nonetheless, the fig is great. :thumbup:

As you requested, I did. :classic: