Sign in to follow this  
Siercon and Coral

Chrome Mandalorian Sniper

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

This is a purist 8 piece brick-built sniper rifle, complete with chrome Mandalorian! :D

7376696702_6dba39296a.jpg

This is another one of those 'sig fig gift' things we like to do :) So, Iron Sniper this one is for you. Chris is a awesome guy, known for building all kinda of quality stuff mostly ranging from mech to modern warfare. We doubt we need to say

"Check out is stuff!" but perhaps say hi, or write nice things about him here.

So consider this a quick break from castle and we hope you like our design for a brick-built sniper rifle.

Wow! That is awesome. I guess we shouldn't expect any less. :laugh: Very cool, I particularly like the scope, very accurate.

That's a very cool gun. What pieces are involved in making it?

Now if there was one profession where you wouldn't want to attract undue attention, it would be a sniper and chrome armor is as flashy and attention-getting as you can get. :laugh:

Yes, please elaborate. What is the silver knob piece? I dont recognize it. The other pieces like the grey tube and black tube are just cut down, correct? How is the black tube held in place? by the black hand?

Holy cow. That's insanely cool. I love the chrome Mandalorian! And that rifle design is amazing...I'm gonna have to be stealing borrowing it, if you don't mind. :laugh:

Edited by purpleparadox

Yes, please elaborate. What is the silver knob piece? I dont recognize it. The other pieces like the grey tube and black tube are just cut down, correct? How is the black tube held in place? by the black hand?

The silver knob piece is a time set wheel from a LEGO watch...

Very impressive build! I would want to build one for myself, but I wouldn't have any watch pieces.

Thanks for showing us.

The silver knob piece is a time set wheel from a LEGO watch...

Whoa, nice eyes. That sure looks right.