Колпак

[MOC] Crusader-Class Corvette

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi to all! I'm glad to show you my latest MOC. This is a SW Corvette from some game. I dont know for sure, I just found it on wookiepedia and was hightly impressed how it looks. So I decide to build a LEGO model of this ship, as there was no one in the internet on the moment)

It took 1st Place in the IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY..." LEGO BUILDING CONTEST!

Here is the original(You'll see, there is a lot of differences, but I didn't want to make 100% copy, the main aim was to build a cool starship)

star_wars_eaw_corruption_conceptart_jOGeN.jpg

The main difference of course is absence of the four pipes, which connects engines and framework(Is this the right word?).

So, here is the model, enjoy!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

Comments are wellcome!

sorry for my English

I'm not very familiar with this ship, my first thought was the Omega-Class from Babylon 5.

Great job on it though, i think it's better than the source picture.

This is fantastic. Can you share your technique for building the 6 round ports and the big round gear based section?

The colours are a great reference to Classic space...and the scal I terrific.

Edited by Toadtorrent

Can’t believe I missed this one. Great job on it! I love how well built it looks and the smooth clean lines you’ve accomplished. Top notch work! :thumbup::thumbup::wub:

How did we miss this amazing creation? It looks absolutely stunning, with some great techniques and detailing. I'm not familiar with the ship itself, but the combination of straight lines and sharp edges give it an agressive profile that makes me think it could very well be Mandalorian in design. Personally, i'm glad you left out the huge tube-like structures leading up to the engines, i think they look rather ugly in the source material. Well done Колпак, i hope to see much more of your creations here!

I can't say that I care that you didn't copy it, it still looks great. :thumbup: You captured all of the angles nicely, and the color choice is perfect.

Wow! The Empire at War series brought out a bunch of different new ships and possibilities, but I never expected a Consortium vessel to be reproduced.

Impressive!

I'm not familiar with the ship either, but it's awesome! It looks spot on to the source picture. I like how you did the blue stripe. You did a great job getting all the shapes and angles, which looking at the source, had to have been difficult.

...I'm not getting the pictures of the MOC...do you mind telling me which website they're hosted on so I could look them up directly?