Lego_Hero

Wanted: GB Olympic Minifigs.

Okay, I made a trade and now have 3 martial artists, 1 gymnist, and 2 divers that I don't want. I need a weight lifter and an archer. PM me if interested.

Hello :classic:

looking for someone in the USA that has extra GB figures to trade. Other countries shipping cost is a little to much so if anyone would like to help me out, here's a link to my trade thread. Shoot me a PM if you have any interest.

Thanks

MY TRADE THREAD

Hello all!

I am looking for a full set of 9, and would rather them sealed. If someone from the U.S. somehow has them, I will take those offers first. No matter what country it is from I am willing to pay $2.99 USD for each, and also have some CMF's for trade. PM me if you have any.

Thanks!

Hello all!

I am looking for a full set of 9, and would rather them sealed. If someone from the U.S. somehow has them, I will take those offers first. No matter what country it is from I am willing to pay $2.99 USD for each, and also have some CMF's for trade. PM me if you have any.

Thanks!

Hey,

Just to let you know the figures cost £1.99 each in the UK, and that translates as $3.11 (http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1.99&From=GBP&To=USD)

Thought I'd point that out.

Hey,

Just to let you know the figures cost £1.99 each in the UK, and that translates as $3.11 (http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1.99&From=GBP&To=USD)

Thought I'd point that out.

I am aware of this, but I am asking if anyone is willing to recieve standard CMF prices for these, regardless of what the price is. If I get no offers I will consider that price, but I don't see a major price difference, but I am always ING to pay for shipping as a consolation.

I am aware of this, but I am asking if anyone is willing to recieve standard CMF prices for these, regardless of what the price is. If I get no offers I will consider that price, but I don't see a major price difference, but I am always ING to pay for shipping as a consolation.

Good luck with that mate! I've sold lots of sets for £25 each, and still made a loss of over £100 because of the BrickLink prices of some of the figures I needed to complete the sets. Why the hell would someone sell at a loss to you when they can easily get £5 a figure, and you're willing to pay less than £2? default_cry4.gif

I am in the US. New York to be more specific.

I have the following.

4x Tennis player

3x gymnast

6x boxer

5x swimmer

9x relay runner

I need a weight lifter.

$5 each shipped within USA.

Good luck with that mate! I've sold lots of sets for £25 each, and still made a loss of over £100 because of the BrickLink prices of some of the figures I needed to complete the sets. Why the hell would someone sell at a loss to you when they can easily get £5 a figure, and you're willing to pay less than £2? default_cry4.gif

Nevermind, I've already bought a set now, so I am no longer interested in anything. I probably wasn't going to get any offers anyways :laugh:

Hello all,

I live in Canada, I am looking for the following Team GB Olympic Minifigures (new in sealed packet),

- Archer x 2

- Judo Fighter x 2

- Boxer x 2

(one can be opened and one in sealed bag)

I am interested to buy/trade them with any MISB Series 3(except Elf), Series 4 and Series 5 minifigures(your pick!). Please reply or PM me if you're interested.

Sincerely,

Ian

So happy I was able to hook up with an AFOL in the UK on Twitter. She picked up a full set for me at a great price.

These figures are awesome!

I'm looking for a few Team GB figs for my collection..

3x Relay runner (#7)

1x Horseback rider (#9)

Must be sealed!

I also have a "ton" of CMF 1-7 for trade! (see signature)

Hello,

I'm looking after the Horseback Rider (opened is ok) from the Team GB minifigures. I have some opened doubles (Swimmer, Runner, Boxer, Tennis Player,...) so I'd like to make a trade. Best would be someone in France (I'm located in Paris), but I can ship in Europe (UK).

Please PM if interested.

Thanks

I have added a number of Team GB minifigs to my trade list. I also have a few complete sets available for sale, PM me for details.