K-Nut

Jedi Temple Mafia: Day Seven

Jedi Temple Mafia: Day Seven

Death looms over the Temple

IMG_0952.jpg

Ki-Adi-Mundi and Barris Offee meet up in the hallway. They start talking, obviously too stupid to realize this means that they're dead.

IMG_0953.jpg

Two killers both approach the couple. They snicker. They still don't know they're dead.

IMG_0954.jpg

Well, now they do.

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.png

IMG_0957.jpg

Ithra follows a mysterious figure throughout the night. He suddenly turns around, a strange look in his eyes.

IMG_0958.jpg

"Wow, this has been a lot of Night Kills tonight!" Are the last words Ithra can say before being shot down.

IMG_0959.jpg

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.png

IMG_0961.jpg

"Too lazy, you are. You do no help, and therefore, killed, you must be."

IMG_0963.jpg

"Is this because I forgot to vote? Oh megabloks. I should actually try to play before signing up."

IMG_0964.jpg

*thump* *thump* *thump*

IMG_0968.jpg

"Four dead last night, there were."

Ithra Srryn was Jedi

Barriss Offee was Jedi

Ki-Adi Mundi was Jedi

Plo Koon was Sith

Shaak Ti was Jedi

IMG_0967.jpg

"Do better today, you must."

Players:

IMG_0691-1.jpgIMG_0723.jpg

Yoda and Commander Gree (NPCs) - Played By Masked Builder And K-Nut

IMG_0719.jpg

Coryn Kelens - Tamamono

IMG_0716.jpg

Ili Seosty - Sisco

IMG_0715.jpg

Foul Moudama - Kadabra

IMG_0709.jpg

Kit Fisto - ADHO15

IMG_0699.jpg

Ahsoka Tano - MacK

IMG_0697.jpg

Aayla Secura - PirateDave84

The Dead:

IMG_0779.jpg

Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) - Lynched Day 1
Sith

IMG_0787.jpg

Eeth Koth (Alex the Great) - Killed Night 1
Jedi

IMG_0803.jpg

Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88) Lynched Day 2
Sith

IMG_0809.jpg

Roron Corobb (Flipz) - Killed Night 2
Jedi

IMG_0816.jpg

Anakin Skywalker (Swils) - Killed Night 2
Jedi

IMG_0846.jpg

C-3PO (Brickdoctor) - Lynched Day 2
Unknown

IMG_0840.jpg

Saesee Tiin (Zakura) - Killed Night 3
Jedi

IMG_0839.jpg

Quinlan Vos (VolanicPanik) - Killed Night 3
Jedi

IMG_0897.jpg

Euna Iladru (Jedi master Brick) - Lynched Day 4
Jedi

IMG_0908.jpg

Luminara Unduli (Peanuts) - Killed Night 4
Jedi

IMG_0903.jpg

R2-D2 (fhomess) - Killed Night 4
Jedi

IMG_0935.jpg

Voolvif Monn (JackJonespaw) -
Unknown

IMG_0930.jpg

Nahdar Vebb (Scubacarrot) -
Jedi

IMG_0934.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Palathadric) -
Jedi

IMG_0966.jpg

Shaak Ti (Flare) -
Jedi

IMG_0955.jpg

Barriss Offee (Scorpiox) -
Jedi

IMG_0956.jpg

Ki-Adi Mundi (Dannylonglegs) -
Jedi

IMG_0960.jpg

Ithra Srryn (Macoco) -
Jedi

IMG_0965.jpg

Plo Koon (TheBoyWonder) -
Sith

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the
Jedi
or the
Sith
. To win the game, the
Jedi
must kill off all the
Sith
, while the
Sith
need to outnumber the
Jedi
Third-Party (neutral)
characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles. Proxy votes are allowed if done in this format:
Proxy: Character (Player)

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format;
Vote: Character (Player)
. You don't get to unvote your vote, you only get one shot. No other format will be accepted. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Voting will begin in 24 hours.

What!? *huh* Shaak Ti was town!? God damn it, this is horrible! :wall: And we lost Barriss too - she was our role cop. Barriss, what were you thinking claiming a result like that if it wasn't true!? :hmpf: At least we were able to nab one Sith yesterday (even if it was just through penalties), but evidently it wasn't the SK, as the SK kill still happened. :sceptic:

I finally understand what's going on here, though. Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura are the last Sith - the SK and the scum killer respectively. I know I'm town, and Ahsoka, Ili, and Foul are all town as well.

The reason Ithra died was because she was our town doctor. Yesterday, I had her protecting Kit Fisto, as I feared that he would be killed by the sith, but now it turns out that he's the sith interceptor. That's a role that will kill the first role that targets it, but if more than one role target it, the second one finds out what it is (it's a very rare role, but I've seen it before on other sites). In addition to being protected last night, Kit Fisto was targeted by a voyeur (a role that can see what happens to a player, but not who does it), and that voyeur found out that Kit Fisto was protected, but that he also intercepted Ithra, killing her.

Ili, Ahsoka, and Foul have all been cleared by the town's various night actions, so that leaves Aayla - unless of course Kit Fisto performed all three kills last night.

It's Checkmate, scummo. We've got you. :wink:

Chirp whistle chirp chirp. (I'm willing to go with Coryn for now, but if either of his suspects turn up town he's as good as lynched in my holovid.)

Excellent... it looks like we have the Sith on the run! The only choice we have to make today is who to vote off Ayala, or Kit Fisto?

Chirp whistle chirp chirp. (I'm willing to go with Coryn for now, but if either of his suspects turn up town he's as good as lynched in my holovid.)

Thank you. :sweet: I realize that I've been wrong before, and that might make me a little hard to trust at times, but I can assure you that I am 100% town, and we've caught the last of the sith here.

Excellent... it looks like we have the Sith on the run! The only choice we have to make today is who to vote off Ayala, or Kit Fisto?

Definitely Kit Fisto - he's the only one who's confirmed sith. My suspicion of Aayla is simply Process of Elimination.

What!? *huh* Shaak Ti was town!? God damn it, this is horrible! :wall: And we lost Barriss too - she was our role cop. Barriss, what were you thinking claiming a result like that if it wasn't true!? :hmpf: At least we were able to nab one Sith yesterday (even if it was just through penalties), but evidently it wasn't the SK, as the SK kill still happened. :sceptic:

Well you know full well that Shaak Ti was Jedi, and we all trusted you when we should have learned our lesson. I'm very Shaak Ti for sacrificing you so foolishly like that. I'm sure those Jedi you betrayed last night agree with me.

Why would Barriss, a Jedi, fake a role/results of another Jedi? :wacko: That was obviously a little plan of your own to lynch an innocent and buy you another night to kill two more.

But yes, you got one thing right: Plo Koon's death was a blessing!

I finally understand what's going on here, though. Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura are the last Sith - the SK and the scum killer respectively.

The reason Ithra died was because she was our town doctor. Yesterday, I had her protecting Kit Fisto, as I feared that he would be killed by the sith, but now it turns out that he's the sith interceptor. That's a role that will kill the first role that targets it, but if more than one role target it, the second one finds out what it is (it's a very rare role, but I've seen it before on other sites).

So I'm the serial killer and the 'sith interceptor' (pretty sure that's a spacecraft, not a role!)? That seems very overpowered to me. :sceptic:

The alternative (and true) explanation is that I'm not Sith, I'm not the Serial Killer and I am a Paranoid Gun Owner who stupidly told you of his role (possibly the reason why the Scum have not tried to kill me before now :wink:) and so that is how you know of it, not because it's a one-time ability that you then learn about. My ability will work tonight, and so Coryn is now trying to lynch me so that I won't be able to take down one of the Scum killers tonight. Clever, but hopefully the Jedi will be clever enough to avoid falling for your next little trick.

I'm very sorry for killing you, Ithra. Your faith in Coryn was obviously misplaced when he told you to target me, knowing that you would be killed. :sadnew:

In addition to being protected last night, Kit Fisto was targeted by a voyeur (a role that can see what happens to a player, but not who does it), and that voyeur found out that Kit Fisto was protected, but that he also intercepted Ithra, killing her.

If you are not this 'voyeur', I urge you to stop believe Coryn and vote for him when the time comes.

Oh, come on! You can't still trust him! Do you really think you still have chance to test Coryn's suspects? There are only a few of us Jedi left and if you keep trusting him, you're as good as doomed. :sad: Unless, of course, you're his scummy teammates, in which case you will follow him rather than looking at the logical explanations.

Thank you. :sweet: I realize that I've been wrong before, and that might make me a little hard to trust at times, but I can assure you that I am 100% town, and we've caught the last of the sith here.

Haha you don't say! Well I'm not falling for it anymore!

And for the record, I am 100% town. Why should you believe Coryn over me?

Definitely Kit Fisto - he's the only one who's confirmed sith. My suspicion of Aayla is simply Process of Elimination.

Surprise, surprise. :hmpf: Confirmed Sith? You mean because of my role as 'Sith Interceptor'? Everyone's supposed to just take your word as law now are they? :sceptic:

Please, fellow Jedi, we are so close to clutching this and erradicating this Sith scum from our Temple. If you keep me alive, I will be able to at least take out one of the Sith killers tonight. Hopefully we can lynch Coryn today and he will be the other!

Why would Barriss, a Jedi, fake a role/results of another Jedi? :wacko: That was obviously a little plan of your own to lynch an innocent and buy you another night to kill two more.

But yes, you got one thing right: Plo Koon's death was a blessing!

Barriss and I had been talking about Shaak Ti, and she had gotten very paranoid about her, and had even mentioned that she was thinking of making some fake results on her just to gauge her reaction. Unfortunately, I was under the impression that the results she had given me were legitimate. :sceptic: This should be a lesson to everyone, don't try to get too clever. :facepalm:

The alternative (and true) explanation is that I'm not Sith, I'm not the Serial Killer and I am a Paranoid Gun Owner who stupidly told you of his role (possibly the reason why the Scum have not tried to kill me before now :wink:) and so that is how you know of it, not because it's a one-time ability that you then learn about. My ability will work tonight, and so Coryn is now trying to lynch me so that I won't be able to take down one of the Scum killers tonight. Clever, but hopefully the Jedi will be clever enough to avoid falling for your next little trick.

Ha ha, that's funny. :laugh: You claimed your ability would only work when killers targeted you, and that you'd go down with them - hence why I was trying to get you protected (you'd be almost a vig, in that case). It was a pretty clever claim for an interceptor, and one I'll have to remember for future lives. :thumbup:

Surprise, surprise. :hmpf: Confirmed Sith? You mean because of my role as 'Sith Interceptor'? Everyone's supposed to just take your word as law now are they? :sceptic:

I may have been wrong in the past, but I'm right now, and I know I am. I have several night action townies that are backing me up on this, so I'm 100% sure this is the correct lynch for today.

Please, fellow Jedi, we are so close to clutching this and erradicating this Sith scum from our Temple. If you keep me alive, I will be able to at least take out one of the Sith killers tonight. Hopefully we can lynch Coryn today and he will be the other!

Nice try, scummo. :laugh: Face it, we've caught you. You had a good run, but now it's over. Good game. :sweet:

Barriss and I had been talking about Shaak Ti, and she had gotten very paranoid about her, and had even mentioned that she was thinking of making some fake results on her just to gauge her reaction. Unfortunately, I was under the impression that the results she had given me were legitimate. :sceptic: This should be a lesson to everyone, don't try to get too clever. :facepalm:

Barriss mentioned she was thinking of making up fake results and then you thought the results were genuine? That seems very careless of you! You would think a true Jedi would try to be as sure as they could that there was no margin for error before announcing such a result to everyone else for lynching. :sceptic:

Of course, I don't buy that and think that you made up the result, knowing that Shaak Ti was a Jedi and knowing you still had enough standing within the Temple to convince us to lynch her.

Ha ha, that's funny. :laugh: You claimed your ability would only work when killers targeted you, and that you'd go down with them - hence why I was trying to get you protected (you'd be almost a vig, in that case). It was a pretty clever claim for an interceptor, and one I'll have to remember for future lives. :thumbup:

Well that's not true, and I have the conversations to prove it...

And for now, I'll warn you that I am a Paranoid Gun Owner and you should therefore not order any actions on me tonight. I know that probably makes me sound quite suspicious, and you are free to ignore me, but I do not wish to be held responsible for an innocent's death when I tell you tomorrow and you say such a death could have been prevented. If you are Scum, the same advice applies, although obviously I'd prefer you not to listen to me. :wink:

Well, I hope you'll forgive me if I, the "Egyptian bomb" treat that claim with some scrutiny. :wink: The only problem is, we can't investigate you. :facepalm: Oh man, this is ridiculous. :grin: Nice job with a claim if you're scum.

:grin: Thanks, so it's a good job I'm not and told you because I don't want Townies to die because of it. Like I said, it's obviously your choice whether you believe me or not, but I'd rather you don't test it for the reasons I just stated.

Yeah, I don't know how to test you. :sceptic: I don't buy your claim for a second, but I don't want go parading it around to the others, just in case one of them is scum and they decide to kill you. Is it possible that if we have a town blocker, he can block you and then actions can be performed on you as usual? I'm not sure I understand the extent of your action.

Or maybe we can get the investigator protected in the same night he investigates you?

I'm not certain. I'd assume that I would kill the blocker and/or whoever else you throw at me, but protecting the investigator could work. I asked Masked several questions about how my ability works, so I might be able to check the asnwers on these too before they are carried out.

I welcome an investigation and, providing I'm not framed or your investigator redirected, being cleared would indeed help my case.

That's a very unfortunate action to have. :laugh: Are you sure it doesn't just kill the first person who targets you? Maybe we could trick the scum into killing you. Maybe I could get you to like claim an important power role in the thread or something?

I'm thinking about it more in terms of anti-Scum, and it looks a lot more optimistic and helpful! :grin:

I'm sure. I asked that and I'm certain that my ability is not a one-time-only action, but happens each night. However, it will not save me from death, I will simply take my killer with me. So if you're Scum, bring it on and we'll go out together. :wink:

I did think about sacrificing myself in that way to take out the/a Scum killer, but didn't particularly want to be out on the first day. I suppose that is an option if we are stuck for suspects and finding Scum becomes harder.

I never did go ahead with that plan, but I am still prepared to die tonight to bring the Jedi victory!

So everyone, do you really think there's even the slightest chance that Coryn is telling the truth there?

And why would a Jedi lie...? :look:

I may have been wrong in the past, but I'm right now, and I know I am. I have several night action townies that are backing me up on this, so I'm 100% sure this is the correct lynch for today.

Oh, of course you are this time. :hmpf:

Night action Townies, or your Scum buddies? It's difficult for us Jedi to know for sure that those are confirmed Jedi, and I don't think people will just take your word on good faith anymore, so I'm more inclined to think the latter. :wink:

Nice try, scummo. :laugh: Face it, we've caught you. You had a good run, but now it's over. Good game. :sweet:

No, there's plenty of time left in the day. No need to stop now. We've seen what happens when you jump ahead with things before checking thoroughly. I don't mind talking all day about this, because it's only a matter of time before you slip up further. :sweet:

I encourage you remaining Jedi to be as vocal as you can today. It is likely to be one of the last and you should take responsibility as one who has survived for so long to ensure that your team comes out on top. :classic:

Barriss mentioned she was thinking of making up fake results and then you thought the results were genuine? That seems very careless of you! You would think a true Jedi would try to be as sure as they could that there was no margin for error before announcing such a result to everyone else for lynching. :sceptic:

And the flimsy points begin. :hmpf: Barriss and I had been thinking up ideas for how to catch the last of the scum, and this was one she mentioned. I assured her that we wouldn't need to resort to such tactics to catch the rest of the scum, but apparently she didn't listen. :wall:

Well that's not true, and I have the conversations to prove it...

What the hell!? *huh* I recognize a few conversations that I had had with you in there, but the rest of the stuff I'd never seen before. Wow, you've really decided to go all-out, huh? :laugh:

So everyone, do you really think there's even the slightest chance that Coryn is telling the truth there?

And why would a Jedi lie...? :look:

The way you're phrasing that last sentence just makes it blatantly obvious that you're scum. :laugh: Rhetorical (well, rhetorical-ish) questions are a pretty big scumtell, believe it or not.

Night action Townies, or your Scum buddies? It's difficult for us Jedi to know for sure that those are confirmed Jedi, and I don't think people will just take your word on good faith anymore, so I'm more inclined to think the latter. :wink:

Of course, everyone who agrees with me and everyone who has evidence against you is automatically scum. Isn't that convenient. :laugh:

I would poke holes in your arguments further, but I'm quite busy at the moment, so I'll leave it at this. In the mean time, I'll

Proxy: Ahsoka Tano (MacK)

As she is the only person I trust 100% right now, and I fear that I may not be able to get back to the Temple in time to vote.

And the flimsy points begin. :hmpf: Barriss and I had been thinking up ideas for how to catch the last of the scum, and this was one she mentioned. I assured her that we wouldn't need to resort to such tactics to catch the rest of the scum, but apparently she didn't listen. :wall:

Sure, it's all Barriss' fault! Never the great and trustworthy Coryn! :hmpf:

How can it be her fault? You never thought to make sure she was telling the truth? Anyway, like I said, no point trying to poke holes in a story that's a complete lie anyway.

What the hell!? *huh* I recognize a few conversations that I had had with you in there, but the rest of the stuff I'd never seen before. Wow, you've really decided to go all-out, huh? :laugh:

Well of course you'd say that when it proves you are lying. You really think I had time to type all of that out in that time? No, you know full well all of those conversations took place.

The way you're phrasing that last sentence just makes it blatantly obvious that you're scum. :laugh: Rhetorical (well, rhetorical-ish) questions are a pretty big scumtell, believe it or not.

Oh yes. Rhetorical questions are known for being used exclusively by liars. That makes perfect sense. :wacko:

Or should I not be sarcastic? Does that make me look/'confirm' me to be Scum? :hmpf: Perhaps it's just my confidence in the fact that I am completely sure you are Scum and I know the Jedi, if they ever show up, won't fail to see that.

I'm pretty sure you just make up the majority of these 'scumtells' to make yourself look like you know what you're talking about.

Of course, everyone who agrees with me and everyone who has evidence against you is automatically scum. Isn't that convenient. :laugh:

I would poke holes in your arguments further, but I'm quite busy at the moment, so I'll leave it at this.

Sorry, what's this 'evidence' that 'everyone' has? :wacko: Nobody, not even you can have evidence that I'm Sith because it isn't true. And even if you have told people I'm Sith, that isn't evidence; that's just your word against mine. Evidence is something like your own words contradicting themselves, like I posted above. That is proof that you are a liar and a Sith.

No, that's convenient. You cannot find any holes to poke and so you run away. :laugh:

Well by far the biggest piece of evidence against you is the message that the voyeur received regarding you intercepting, and killing Ithra.

Well by far the biggest piece of evidence against you is the message that the voyeur received regarding you intercepting, and killing Ithra.

That's it? That's all you have to say? You're just going to ignore all of my evidence and logic and believe your Scum buddy?

Yes, I killed Ithra because Coryn tricked her into targetting me, as you can clearly see. Again, how can I be the serial killer and a 'Sith interceptor'? That's too overpowered.

You may now vote. You have 48 hours to reach a conviction.

Edited by K-Nut

Alright, luckily, I was able to get back to the Temple in time to vote (I'm not as busy as I thought I was), so

Unproxy: Ahsoka Tano (MacK)

Vote: Kit Fisto (ADHO15)

I am completely certain that this is the right vote, and possibly even the last scum. We've got you now. :wink:

That's it? That's all you have to say? You're just going to ignore all of my evidence and logic and believe your Scum buddy?

Yes, I killed Ithra because Coryn tricked her into targetting me, as you can clearly see. Again, how can I be the serial killer and a 'Sith interceptor'? That's too overpowered.

What evidence? You posted a bunch of PM chains that Coryn didn't recognize. I don’t really see much else in terms of evidence besides a bunch of theories; nothing rock solid. As for you being the Sith interceptor, well I’m the voyeur who received the message last night so I know it’s true. I bet you’re essentially the god father, you control the Sith’s kill, and you also are an Interceptor. I agree with you in that it’s overpowered, so it’s probably an X-shot.

I see no reason to delay this since I know that you are a Sith.

Whistle whistle. (Vote: Kit Fisto (ADHO15))

*sigh of relief*

Wow. I really did not expect that to work. :laugh: Sith interceptor? That's not a real thing! :rofl: Glad to hear you believed it, though! Alright guy, that's it! Game, set, and match! Because there are now 3 votes on Kit Fisto, there is no way anyone other than he can be convicted, and so we now have the majority. :grin: Ili, you better jump on the wagon as well - it'd be best if you didn't take the same route as poor, poor Master Koon. :tongue:

Thank you very much, Foul. You have been a huge help. We love you! :wub: Sorry for having to do this! :grin_wub:

*sigh of relief*

Wow. I really did not expect that to work. :laugh: Sith interceptor? That's not a real thing! :rofl: Glad to hear you believed it, though! Alright guy, that's it! Game, set, and match! Because there are now 3 votes on Kit Fisto, there is no way anyone other than he can be convicted, and so we now have the majority. :grin: Ili, you better jump on the wagon as well - it'd be best if you didn't take the same route as poor, poor Master Koon. :tongue:

Thank you very much, Foul. You have been a huge help. We love you! :wub: Sorry for having to do this! :grin_wub:

Whistle whistle chirp. (No problem, just don't kill me too horribly! :tongue: In all seriousness, you played a great game, and I didn't have you pegged as Sith at all. Wow!)

Aaaaaand it would seem that this is the last vote!

default_devg1.gif Like my good friend Coryn said, game, set, and match. You lose, Jedi! default_devil_laugh.gif It's been fun dwindling your ranks. I've enjoyed every. Single. Death. wub_drool.gif

Well done, Foul! :hmpf:

Listen to logic, contribute and don't just come in and vote without reason! You obviously couldn't care less about the Jedi! :angry:

We'd lost anyway. It doesn't look like a replacement for Aayla was found, and I had every confidence that whatever teammates I had left would be ignorant enough as to let me down, so a Scum win was inevitable.

Well done, Coryn, you lying scumbag. :hmpf_bad:

What's the difference between Jedi, and garbage bags?

Garbage bags don't scream as you throw them into the trash compactor! :laugh:

By the way, I forgot to...

Vote: Coryn Kelens (Tamamono)

Vote Tally:

Kit Fisto (ADHO15) 4 Votes - Tamamono, MacK, Kadabra, Sisco

Coryn Kelens (Tamamono) 1 Vote - ADHO15

Still waiting on PirateDave84.

Vote Tally:

Kit Fisto (ADHO15) 4 Votes - Tamamono, MacK, Kadabra, Sisco

Coryn Kelens (Tamamono) 2 Votes - ADHO15, Piratedave84

The day is now over, the conclusion will be posted in the next two days.