Legostein

Shmi's Funeral

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello everybody,

I am sorry for being late with my entry, but I won't let you down. I owe this great community project a scene. It's a sad one though. Padme, Anakin, Beru, Owen and Cliegg face the loss of Shmi Skywalker (from left to right, C-3PO is cut off on the left side).

aotc-127.jpg

There seems to be a lack of official LEGO® Star Wars™ sets and figures for Episode II. Therefore I built them myself.

Take care everyone,

~ Christopher

Again you impress me 'Legostein' with your genius.....the repulsorlift chair is fantastic and the moisture evaporator that looks like it's in the distance - a huge :thumbup: for that ! :grin:

Brick On 'Legostein' ! :classic:

I definitely like your SW mocs made with non-license pieces and this is no exception; thumbs up.

(Btw, where does the torso you used for Anakin come from?)

I definitely like your SW mocs made with non-license pieces and this is no exception; thumbs up.

(Btw, where does the torso you used for Anakin come from?)

Thank you. I just looked up that torso. Unfortunately this one seems to be from "Prince of Persia", and thus being a licensed piece. So it's not completely license-free for this scene. I will order a neutral torso, however, I am short in time now. :wink:

Cheers,

Christopher

This is great! I like the moisture evaporator in the background! The minifigs are also quite well done. Cliegg's chair-thing looks great!

Wow, well done while keeping it simple. Making the buildings look small and distant is hard, but you pulled off the effect...effectively! I also like your interpretations of the characters, good job.

Looks good. However, I would suggest making the camera angle lower, so we get more depth perception. Right now it just looks like a scaled down model house a few feet away from the funeral.

EDIT: Looking at it again you could just move the building complex back a few studs.

Edited by prateek