Sign in to follow this  
KAHUKA

Islander Characters

I made this for a place to post your favorite islander figs. :islander2: :islander2: :islander2: :islander1: :islander2: :islander2:

This sounds ALOT like this thread: Favourite/Least Favourite Pirate Minifigure thread.

I actualy have never seen that before. :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

Exactly what are we supposed to do? Post custom Islander mini-figures? How is this a MOC thread?

I didnt even notice i put it in the moc thread.Could you move it please? :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

I didnt even notice i put it in the moc thread.Could you move it please? :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

I wanted to post one of my fav figs so here it is

witch_doctor_01.jpg

warrior_01.jpg

:islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

It would probably be a good thing to read the other threads first, especially since the thread in question is very recent and at the top of the forum.

warrior_01.jpg

:islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

Wait a minute... This is a custom mini-figure.

But KAHUKA, you still haven't told us what you want to see happen in this thread. You've posted your favourite mini-figure and a custom mini-figure so now what?

It would probably be a good thing to read the other threads first, especially since the thread in question is very recent and at the top of the forum.

Wait a minute... This is a custom mini-figure.

But KAHUKA, you still haven't told us what you want to see happen in this thread. You've posted your favourite mini-figure and a custom mini-figure so now what?

Well i had hoped it would be a thread for people to post thier favorite custom/original islanders minifigs. :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

Well i had hoped it would be a thread for people to post thier favorite custom/original islanders minifigs. :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

Do you have some experience with a graphical program Mr. Kahuka.

Maybe you can try to design some custom islanders and even recreate the original ones.

So we can add a section about islanders in the torso-library.

I know I promised to try to design some islanders but i seem to have little time these days..

Well i had hoped it would be a thread for people to post thier favorite custom/original islanders minifigs.

Then why didn't you make this clearer?

Maybe you can try to design some custom islanders and even recreate the original ones.

The lad can't even successful register a Brickshelf account so you might be asking a bit much there!

Then why didn't you make this clearer?

The lad can't even successful register a Brickshelf account so you might be asking a bit much there!

LOL

Anyway, there are only 5 different official Islander minifigs

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=M&catID=271

and the only difference between the last two is that one has a quiver... So I guess the only other interesting thing to discuss in this thread is custom islander minifigs.

Well technically there's only 3! Three different different torsos and the other two are derived from different combinations of head gear.

*y* In the wars between the Imperials and Pirates, would the Islanders ally with Pirates or Imperials? :-/

I think they'd just eat everybody. but considering their low numbers and lack of figures, they just get killed or something. I doubt they'd go to either side.

I think they'd just eat everybody. but considering their low numbers and lack of figures, they just get killed or something. I doubt they'd go to either side.

Well islanders are in more numbers than you think have you played lego racer in that theres temples and ilanders fortresses and everything theyre quite good at defending thier territory. :islander2: :islander1: :islander2: Oh and just to say there was a lego imperial on the ground when i was shopping today. :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

So we can add a section about islanders in the torso-library.

I know I promised to try to design some islanders but i seem to have little time these days..

I play piano im a fast learner just tell me how to do it and ill do my best im actualy quite good at electronics and things i can fix just about anything . :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

Well islanders are in more numbers than you think have you played lego racer in that theres temples and ilanders fortresses and everything theyre quite good at defending thier territory.

I'm more refering to lego sets than the game. Also, Pirates and the Imperials have cannons and flintocks, as the Islanders have spears and not much advanced technology based on what the Pirates have. I don't think I've ever seen a lego set with an Islander with a gun? They could win, if their opposing forces used cutlasses or something not like a gun.

I play piano im a fast learner just tell me how to do it and ill do my best im actualy quite good at electronics and things i can fix just about anything . :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

Good to hear that.

I'm sure you can learn how to make a beautiful islander torso.

I suggest that you start by recreating the official islander torso's.

Start by taking a look at this link.

Only problem might be that you will need a graphical program.

I use Coreldraw 12 and Corel Paint Shop Pro X.

What graphical programs do you have on your PC?

Good to hear that.

I'm sure you can learn how to make a beautiful islander torso.

I suggest that you start by recreating the official islander torso's.

Start by taking a look at this link.

Only problem might be that you will need a graphical program.

I use Coreldraw 12 and Corel Paint Shop Pro X.

What graphical programs do you have on your PC?

None! :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

Well islanders are in more numbers than you think have you played lego racer in that theres temples and ilanders fortresses and everything

I'm curious to see these temples and fortresses - is there any chance of getting screen shots?

I'm curious to see these temples and fortresses - is there any chance of getting screen shots?

Im not quite sure but ill try and look/make one . :islander2: :islander1: :islander2:

Some games allow you to use the "Print Scrn" button to capture whatever is on the screen at the time. Then you exit out of the game and paste into your image editing program then Save As a .jpg file.

Oh and just to say there was a lego imperial on the ground when i was shopping today.

um... exscuse me? I dont exactly undesrstand what you mean...

Not worth the bump. But to answer for KAHUKA, since he apparently fell off the face of the earth. He found, lying on the ground, an Imperial Soldier. The Lego Figure. On the Ground. And Picked It Up.

Some games allow you to use the "Print Scrn" button to capture whatever is on the screen at the time. Then you exit out of the game and paste into your image editing program then Save As a .jpg file.

You can use the 'Print Scrn' (or on my laptop 'Prt Sc') in any program you run on a windows operating system. Right now my laptop serves as a fully funtional Nintendo 64 and I have Mario Kart for it, but nothing else. I'll try to get Lego Racers, although it might be hard.

mario_kart.jpg

Hehe, cool. That's awsome.

Btw X-O , big gun Mr. oo7 ya have there? Don't ya!

Thanks. I was too lazy to Christmafy (or Chanukafy) my avatar for the holidays so I just did the Yoda thing and pimped it. My original one was much more realistic;

image2.php.gif

Now go play Heli Attack 3. ;-)