hellboy

Drow counter-attack to Avalonia

We have overlooked, Drow are not as stupid as we thought. While we are busy in beating the drums of war, the Drow had planed this for a coupl of years. Not only do we have magicians. Soon in every countryside in Historica the gates and portals opening and the lower creatures are swarming out to our beautiful country to plunder and pillage. They brought their vegetation with them and the lava is not good for our good earth.

Here the first fighters of my army defent the monsters until the main army arrives to close the gates from inside.

dscn0437.jpg

dscn0433.jpg

dscn0432.jpg

dscn0431.jpg

dscn0430.jpg

dscn0429.jpg

dscn0428.jpg

dscn0427.jpg

Our common goal must be to remove the gates, by destroying the creatures and pouring out to close out the gates/portals from inside by killing the Wizards on the other side. Let's fight this fight together for a better Historica!

The original Gate to Oblivion is here.

Read more on my Blog(german) http://fortesisles.wordpress.com/

The war is on two fronts now... Hope our great leader can assemble both defence and attacking forces now!

Great portal! Love the fire!!

my first thought - Oblivion gate! :) great moc, good to see that my minions are not sleeping on work :)

Nice! I saw it first as Gates of Oblivion, but I really like this! Everything's better in a Guilds of Historica setting. :wink:

I hope you can hold them off long enough to receive aid.

Indeed these are troubling times...

Really cool - loving all the action you put in there.

Nice moc. And the brick-built dragon from Creator Knight and Castle Building Set making an appearance in the background has put a smile on my face. :classic:

Nice work - a very dramatic feel to this moc with all the fire flying around. I do like the batwing staffs too. :thumbup: I'm just wondering what the little chibi dragon is doing at the back there - burning someone to death with it's cuteness? :laugh:

Thanks at all for the praise.

The dragon was put to the Moc for the Lego Kidsfest in Munich to deaktivate the battle for the kids, but many kids and adult smiled after seeing the dragon, so the dragon is now a hard part of the Gate ;-)