Loco de Lego

What're your favorite and least favorite Star Wars sets?

Probably this. I think. The up-coming Hoth set might beat it.

10123-0000-XX-13-1.jpg

I will have to agree with you on this one! Great mini-figs like Lando. :-D

I also like the new X-Wing and the new ISD.

I can't decide between the AT AT and the UCS ISD... Because the ISD is the best looking model by far (and also for the fact that I had to save money for four years to afford it :-D ) but the AT AT is the set I had the most fun building. And modding afterward (though only the inside, considering the outside is near perfect looking).

thats an unbelievably hard question!

at the moment i just bought the new AT ST and thats amazing! there is space to hold chewie and possibly 2 ewoks i am going to cram them in tonight! :-D

my favorite SW sets are:

4483 AT-AT (own)

4482 AT-TE (own)

7143 Jedi Starfighter (own)

7153 Jango Fett's Slave 1 (own)

7163 Republic Gunship (own)

7656 General Grievous Starfighter (going to buy soon)

7659 Imperial Landing Craft (own)

7261 Clone Turbo Tank (hoping to get off eBay)

7662 MTT (can't wait to get :-P )

7283 Ultimate Space Battle (hoping to get off eBay)

I have quite a few more to add but these are my top 10.

Hah, I have the same list as you. :-D

I don't know why, but I just love the ep. III jedi starfighter. Small, compact, and beautiful design. *wub*

Still doesn't beat a gunship, though.

My vote would have to go to the UCS Imperial Star Destroyer 10030. Its so impressive in terms of detail and size compared to anything else. The build was a bit tedious though. Of the smaller sets I like the Sail Barge and the most recent Slave I. I was disappointed somewhat with the AT-AT as it actually looks quite fragile compared to some other sets, the side panels on the front are far two flimsy.

David

Hail to the quadropod.

I wish they would re-release them, or make a AT collection, with an AT-AT, AT-ST, AT-PT and AT-TE *wub* *wub* *wub*

Don't forget the AT-RT X-D .

I'd have to say,either the General Grievous starfighter,the Slave I or the Imperial Landing Craft.

Hard Choice but here is my list

1.AT-AT

2.Falcon Redesign

3.X-wing and dagobah

4.Slave 1 Redesign

5.RGS

6.AT-TE

7.Jango's Slave 1

8.hmmm still thinking

Those are some of my favs :-)

Hi everyone! I was thinking about buying another Star wars set and I was hoping some of you could give me a breif summary of your favorite Lego Star Wars set. Thanks a lot :laugh:!

From,Go Cubs Go! :grin:

My favorite SW set is definitely the Mos espa podrace! :sweet: It had great minifures and even greater models I also got it for only $40.00 when it's norm price is $90.00! :grin:

Go Cubs Go, I think there is a thread somewhere for "What should I buy?," but since you did post your question here you need to be more specific. Do you want advice on what is a good Star Wars set to buy that's in stores right now, or do you want to hear about people's favorites from years ago that you would have to fork out a lot of cash to buy?

I would suggest going through the reviews index and checking out the reviews of the recent set (if that' what you're interested in). Then you'll be able to see for yourself what new sets look desirable to you.

Mine would have to be either the latest y-wing, separatist shuttle, the AAT, Dooku's solar sailer or the sith infiltrator.

The new LAAT has loads of playability and MOD posabilities, and is definitly my favorite set.

I don't know if you own an X-Wing already, if not, perhaps you can consider 6212, for many I believe, X-wing is an icon of Star Wars.

For the newer sets, 7676 also has potential to become a legend.

Well that's a difficult question, but at the moment my favourite LEGO Star Wars Set is the

7259 ARC-170 Starfighter

I love the ARC Fighter because of its colours and the great Clone Pilot Minifigures... could be better, but I like it

I can't name you the only one best set since there are that many great SW sets, Go Cubs Go!

But my four favourite SW sets (until now - we don't know what we'll get in the future) are:

8038 The Battle of Endor (don't own yet - but will buy it in fall)

6211 Imperial Star Destroyer

7754 Mon Calamari Star Cruiser (don't own yet - but will buy it in fall)

7666 Hoth Rebel Base

But if you firstly want a small set or can't afford a big set than the 7749 Echo Base is fine, too!

I hope I could help. :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

I like the Snowspeeder V2 and the Y-Wing from a couple years back :classic: The bad thing (for me) is that I don't own either :cry_sad: The only SW sets I have are 2 copies of Jedi Defence with Qui-Gon Jinn

Edited by prateek

"imperial inspection".. love the set. great shuttle, nice little extra gadgets and really great minifigs... unfortunatley a little expensive rigth now...