Loco de Lego

What're your favorite and least favorite Star Wars sets?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

What is your favorite lego star wars lego set of all and why do you like it?

My Favorite would be the The slave 1 because it is very realisic on the out side and can easly be touched up

on the inside to look real. *wub*

also I think the play Features are ok. :-/

Update 13 June 2013: We don't really need separate threads for best and worst sets -- the two subjects are very similar, so you can use this thread for both. I've edited the title to reflect this. Thanks! :classic:-Brickdoctor

Update 17 September 2012: I'm merging together a bunch of different threads regarding favorite sets. All discussion of which Star Wars set you like the best (including discussion limited to specific sets, such as starfighters or playsets) belongs in here. -Brickdoctor

OoOoOh, there are so many to chose from, I like them all! Though I'd have to say the revised Millenium Falcon, great set.

AT-AT *wub*

Big Price but it's worth saving!!

Very Nice - if it were not that expensive I'd have hundreds of it :-D

Vaders_son

I thought this was favorite of the current line, but then I realized it was overall favorite. I would have to say my favorite is the AT-TE. Great details, fun extras, and good construction. The one thing I didn't like about it was the fact that it had no conflict (droids for the clones to kill).

AT-AT *wub*

Hail to the quadropod.

I wish they would re-release them, or make a AT collection, with an AT-AT, AT-ST, AT-PT and AT-TE *wub* *wub* *wub*

Hail to the quadropod.

I wish they would re-release them, or make a AT collection, with an AT-AT, AT-ST, AT-PT and AT-TE *wub* *wub* *wub*

GREAT Idea!!

I'd love an AT-Collection...I only have 1 AT-AT and 2 classic AT-STs.

Missing the AT-TE which was too expensive for me at the time :'-(

But AT-Collection sounds way to good to be real - anyway *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub*

Vaders_son

Gotta say the AT-AT. Just really impressive, despite the lack of mini-figs. I just wish the eviBay scalpers would cut me some slack for another one, ya know?

Also, when I first got the original Millennium Falcon, it really knocked my socks off in a way that no other Lego set could, even if the new one is a lot better.

I just have to say the REPUBLIC GUNSHIP.

OK, how many people have an AT-TE besides me, I mean if you really want one there's a little shop in MINNESOTA that I could tell you about that I know has them, thats were I got mine..... I really is a beautiful piece but it falls apart esily

I cant judge sets that I dont have so Im just gonna pick what I have in my collection: ARC fighter and Clone Turbo Tank.

Can't Decide. The classic are pretty cool because they are classic, but the new ROTS ones have cool features and figures. I liek to stick with OT sets, because of the playability. They need to make rebel troopers though, and I think they will probably come out this year because they had them in the Lego SW 2 VG.

whoops i nearly forgot the 10030 BIG star distoyer *wub* still i love the AT-AT.**starts saving for the good old AT-AT**x100,000 :-P

AT-AT!! *wub* *wub*

At one point i had 10 at-at's 8 mint in sealed boxes. I was lucky to get them all half price

wow! nice collection there mutley.3 AT-AT'S *sing* .Say, mutley, wanna sell one and make a quick buck? :-)

sorry but no. If anything i would like one more myself :-D That will teach me to sell them when i have them.

My favorite is the UCS Star Destroyer by far. *wub* *y* *wub*

I've modified mine and put a hanger bay and ionization reactor on the bottom.

I also made a Nebulon-B Frigate and Millenium Falcon to scale. It'll be a long time until i'm short classic gray plates that's for sure.

Great pic of your AT-AT's mutley777

Probably this. I think. The up-coming Hoth set might beat it.

10123-0000-XX-13-1.jpg