With the combined forces of Nocturnus and the Warriors of Kydenon war has begun in the Western part of the Drown Realm. With info. from the AGG they have located a remote Drown outpost that contains maps and records concerning their larger and more protected cities. Using powerful weaponry from Dwarven smiths they begin battle against the Drow. And so it begins....

7283325880_a5f9e76123_z.jpg

The Drow Wars by K.Kreations, on Flickr

A quick build I wipped together just today. This photo does it no justice and I think it looks much better in real life. I must say it was a fun build and gave me a chance to use some of my new LOTR Uri Kai minifigs.

DOWN WITH THE DROW!!!!! ~ K.Kreations

I like the flaming boulder :thumbup: The DROW outpost looks pretty good as well, and the lava is a nice touch.

Good work :classic:

Nice MOC, I would lie if i tell otherwise :thumbup:

But, you you probably can have some trouble with this as your Guild leader stated this recently:

When we said we would 'crush' the Drow, we didn't think it would be literally!!! :laugh:

Nice to see Nocturnus has things under control.

We have marched an army to the Nocturnus border and there we have set up camp. We are here to aid Nocturnus if we are needed. Our presence is a statement to the Drow so they know that we are ready to help Nocturnus if we are needed. We hope the combined army of Avalonia and Nocturnus will be a strong deterant and make the Drow think twice about trying to fight!

We don't want a war, but we are ready to assist Nocturnus if it comes to it.

A WARNING TO THE DROW:

If you are mad enough to try and take on a United Historica who have the power of the Crystals behind them, then only your annihilation will be your reward!

REX

So I hope for you there will be no revenge-actions in Kydenon :classic:

But like I said, nice MOC. I hope you will post some more pictures of it!

Very nice, especially that flying boulder. I also like the red building although it's all red. I think pitting some ornamentation in it worked well :thumbup:

The scene has a very violent feel to it. Adding some black detail to the building could help your shape pop out better. I like the photo editing and that long gold weapon look's awesome! :thumbup:

The photo effect is fantastic.

It has a really ominous feeling to it...

As if something bigger is about to happen.

Great outpost too. really able to capture some interesting features in a red block :laugh: