7273221318_e3e1caa157_z.jpg

Owen Lars' Speeder Bike by Walter Boy, on Flickr

7279262704_02db3c311d_n.jpg

Owen Lars' Speeder Bike by Walter Boy, on Flickr

"Where are you going?"

"To find my mother."

"Your mother's dead, son. Accept it."

-Clegg Lars and Anakin Skywalker

I know the swoop bike isn't perfect, but it's the best design I could come up with considering the dark red parts I had available.

Anyway, that's my entry for this community build! Hopefully I'll have something more worthwhile next time around.

Brilliant! I like the overall design. I just watched the movie recently and tried a mini-version of that bike for that same scene. I need to get pictures taken for the CB.

Keep up the great work!

Whoa! This is great, Walter! I love every single piece of this, from the back to the small greebles on the bottom. Fantastic job!

"Say, that's a nice bike."

Really, it looks very good. Nice colors and the seated pose makes it look like it's going pretty fast.

My only problem with it is it's far too big. However the bike it's self looks really great.

I wish TLG would make a thin piece that could seat a minifig and easily be built into Lego vehicles. It seems that currently the only way to get an accurate looking speeder with a seated figure is to pull the legs of the minifig and that's something I'm just not prepared to do :angry:. Rant over.

This is a good looking portrayal of Owen Lars' swoop bike and even though the minifig can't really straddle the bike, his position does add an element of speed :thumbup:

The MOC is awesome. :classic: I specially liked your speeder which I think is better than the one in set 7113.

Edited by Bilbo Baggins