Sign in to follow this  
-DoNe-

MOC: Queen Anne´s Revenge

[pid][/pid] 133D

After a 2 week building process (the longest time I have ever spend on a single model) I finally finished her!

Queen Anne´s Revenge! And what can I say? This has to be one of the better things I have created under the years, it turned out better then I ever could have imagened! I where managed to make the very high and iconic cabin at the back and still keep the ship long and slick.

The ship features an elevating anchor and a removable cabin with a totall of three levels, two actuall cabins and the steering deck.

Here comes the pictures:

1337961395m_DISPLAY.jpg

13379614111_DISPLAY.jpg

13379614232_DISPLAY.jpg

13379614333_DISPLAY.jpg

13379614524_DISPLAY.jpg

Hope you like it! pirate_laugh2.gif

Looks good Done! Definite improvement over TLG version. I especially like the way you did the poopdeck with the whips and lanterns, nice details. Only suggestion I would make is the gunports look a little too close together. I think the whole ship would look better with 4 brick spacing between the guns rather than 2. Of course this means less firepower but it would be more aesthetically pleasing. Good work :thumbup:

:jollyroger: Dread Pirate Wesley

Nice looking ship :pir-classic: The color scheme works well, and the removable floors are a neat feature :thumbup:

I like it! .. I believe I saw the whip stuff as railing of stern on another QAR MOC, but here looks really cool. Nice design overall, you made a good work on stern in general, adding proper balconies and windows, really nice work! :D

Good to see another MOC by you! This is an awesome QAR, much better than the official one :pir-blush:

In future MOCs I would make the ships curve based a bit closer to the bow as opposed to perfectly centered.

Also nice photo editing :thumbup:

keep up the good work!

=Legonardo=

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

Thanks everyone for the nice coments!

Dread Pirate Wesley:

It is pretty easy to fix the canon ports so I sure can try that out.

Great job on the ship, I really like the colors. Especially the tan deck!

Nice curvature in the gunline, great design and I really like dark tan deck.

I do think that the ladder is a bit strange though since you can't reach it easily.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]