Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
absolutelylez

MOD: 6280 Armada Flagship

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I recently acquired the Armada flagship on eBay, I've come up with some modifications to the original ship, I'd like to hear your comments on my modifications -

Lots of people seemed to criticize the colour scheme, too many colours, well I've decided to ignore that and add even more colours - purple and lime green highlights. Do you think it works or not?

dscf5094.jpg

dscf5095.jpg

dscf5096.jpg

dscf5099.jpg

Also modified that weird thing at the front of the ship to a phoenix, and added some traditional functionalities (moving rudder).

Hope you like it!

I'm not sure about the colors, but the phoenix and working rudder are great modifications :thumbup:

they "fish" a cannibal! :pir-oh:

the phoenix it's nice, great design

the colors, well in this case, the more the merrier.... I guess.

.............................................................................................

by the way, I think this post should be on the MOC page!

Edited by Brig. Brick

I like the new figure head, reminds me of the Normandy from Mass Effect for some reason. Never liked the original figure head, I don't know what its supposed to be, looks like a duck. The steering wheel/rudder combination is sweet. But I agree with above, I'm not sold on the colors, but the only thing that bugs me about the color is the railing on the back, I think "lizard" when i see it.

Great job nonetheless!

While an interesting effort, I don't think any modding what-so-ever can ever make this horrible ship look good. I simply cannot comprehend what LEGO was thinking here.

Ok, i dont like that you added more colours on it. Now it looks much like disaster. The orginal set was great looking IMO. If we dont count that ugly figurhead. So i like yours much better. But really, dont add anymore colours than the orginal set had.

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Well, if you like to have an "original" ship, you can just follow the instruction to "correct" the ship.

Or, if you want to modify this one, as I usual do, you can get some parts from some websites.