Yawgmoth

The Scarlet Snake

[pid][/pid] 133A

Well, as the tittle says, this is my last ship using based on boats. For this one I used the last 4 boat pieces I had left, and wanted to experiment with some design I had in mind since weeks, but hadn't the time to impelment it.

I need to thank Sebeus Iniwum, since his Raft Raiders MOC gave me this nice idea of using the sails he use on his rafts for my design. (Thanks! :pir-classic: )

With no other introduction, here she is:

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

BTW, I took inspiration in this awesome picture to make my design:

Into_the_Unknown_by_kerembeyit.jpg

Hope you all like it!, feedback, as always, is welcome :)

Cheeers~ :jollyroger:

A+++ for creativity!

that thing is awesome, looks like something TLG would make, just better :pir-wub:

=Legonardo=

Very nice, very special sail plan, it looks very agile, kind of agressive, makes me want to make this kind of ship too :pir-classic:

Very nice, very special sail plan, it looks very agile, kind of agressive, makes me want to make this kind of ship too :pir-classic:

Go ahead! I'd love to see your desing! :D ... unfortunatelly, I had few pieces in stock for this MOC, I'd had wanted to make her a little cabin , or some interiors,... she has some access to "low decks".. but with really few space below the only thing it is usefull right now is for an escape method hehe, I forgot to post images of those features :P maybe later.

like everyone can see, this is a very unique ship, a heavy weight catamaran style, seems to be very quickly.

poor achu, he doesn't even had a chance!