Masked Builder

Jedi Temple Mafia - Day Three

IMG_0805.jpg

Roron is meditating in his room, unable to sleep.

IMG_0806.jpg

A dark figure walks silently into the room.

IMG_0807.jpg

"It is my turn to go is it?" He says quietly.

IMG_0808.jpg

The figure doesn't reply but blasts his head off, and leaves the room.

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.png

IMG_0810.jpg

In the Jedi gardens, Anakin is resting, not knowing the peril of being alive in the night.

IMG_0811.jpg

A figure stalks up and readies its strike.

IMG_0812.jpg

Anakin can only manage. "Why me?"

IMG_0813.jpg

Again, he remains silent.

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.png

IMG_0817.jpg

The remaining Jedi gather in the main room, waiting to hear the news of the night. "Good news, you lynched another Scum yesterday, excellent work."

IMG_0818.jpg

"But during the night two Jedi where killed, Anakin Skywalker, and Roron Corobb. But a new day has begun, do try to keep up the streak."

Players:

IMG_0691-1.jpgIMG_0723.jpg

Yoda and Commander Gree (NPCs) - Played By Masked Builder And K-Nut

IMG_0722.jpg

R2-D2 - fhomess

IMG_0721.jpg

C-3PO - Brickdoctor

IMG_0719.jpg

Coryn Kelens - Tamamono

IMG_0718.jpg

Ithra Srryn - Macoco

IMG_0716.jpg

Ili Seosty - Sisco

IMG_0715.jpg

Foul Moudama - Kadabra

IMG_0714.jpg

Euna Iladru - Jedi master Brick

IMG_0713.jpg

Voolvif Monn - JackJonespaw

IMG_0712.jpg

Barriss Offee - Scorpiox

IMG_0711.jpg

Plo Koon - TheBoyWonder

IMG_0709.jpg

Kit Fisto - ADHO15

IMG_0708.jpg

Shaak Ti - Flare

IMG_0706.jpg

Luminara Unduli - Peanuts

IMG_0705.jpg

Saesee Tiin - Zakura

IMG_0704.jpg

Quinlan Vos - VolanicPanik

IMG_0699.jpg

Ahsoka Tano - MacK

IMG_0697.jpg

Aayla Secura - Darth Nihilus

IMG_0696.jpg

Ki-Adi Mundi - Dannylonglegs

IMG_0695.jpg

Nahdar Vebb - Scubacarrot

IMG_0694.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Palathadric

The Dead:

IMG_0693.jpgIMG_0779.jpg

Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) - Lynched Day 1
Sith

IMG_0707.jpgIMG_0787.jpg

Eeth Koth (Alex the Great) - Killed Night 1
Jedi

IMG_0720.jpgIMG_0803.jpg

Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88) Lynched Day 2
Sith

IMG_0717.jpgIMG_0809.jpg

Roron Corobb (Flipz) - Killed Night 2
Jedi

IMG_0710.jpgIMG_0816.jpg

Anakin Skywalker (Swils) - Killed Night 2
Jedi

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the
Jedi
or the
Sith
. To win the game, the
Jedi
must kill off all the
Sith
, while the
Sith
need to outnumber the
Jedi
Third-Party (neutral)
characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles. Proxy votes are allowed if done in this format:
Proxy: Character (Player)

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format;
Vote: Character (Player)
. You don't get to unvote your vote, you only get one shot. No other format will be accepted. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Voting will begin in 24 hours.

Snap! Two Town for one Scum isn't a good ratio! :cry_sad: We really need to up our game if we're gonna get the remaining Scum. Hopefully there aren't many left, but we can't be sure. Guess we wait for another investigation result, but in the meantime, there's not much to do. :sceptic:

Well, MegaBloks. :sceptic:

Glad to see we got another one, but I'm quite upset that we lost Roron. If the killers are any indication, it was a Vig kill, too.

So Master Ssiht was a Sith, that is very good work, and proves our investigator is trustworthy.

However losing Master Roron and Anakin is tough, it looks like the Commando Droid struck again and a Shadow ARF, perhaps that is the scum's agent?

On the first night, I think either the scum converted or they were successfully blocked.

Snap! Two Town for one Scum isn't a good ratio! :cry_sad: We really need to up our game if we're gonna get the remaining Scum. Hopefully there aren't many left, but we can't be sure. Guess we wait for another investigation result, but in the meantime, there's not much to do. :sceptic:

:hmpf: Three Town for Two Scum is a good ratio, and there's plenty to do.

Like, for example, analyze behavior.

Like, for example, the behavior of those such as yourself who want to do nothing and wait for a suspect to fall into your laps. :hmpf_bad:

Are you saying that you rely on the investigator? I'll hope they've found another scum, but there are still other suspects, which I wouldn't mind lynching in case the investigator hasn't gotten another Sith today.

And it appears, that the blade killer indeed was a Serial Killer. No sane vigilante or SK would kill Master Corobb, and though it looks like the killer was a clone, he must have been a Sith.

Well, MegaBloks. :sceptic:

Glad to see we got another one, but I'm quite upset that we lost Roron. If the killers are any indication, it was a Vig kill, too.

I doubt it. A vig would have to be horribly misguided to kill Master Corobb. :sceptic:

No! Master Corobb! :cry_sad:

Luckily, Hugar Sith did turn out to be scum after all (was there ever any doubt? :laugh:), but the loss of Master Corobb and Anakin is bad news indeed. :sceptic: The weirdest part is that it appears that Master Corobb was killed by a vigilante (I highly doubt a sith would be wielding a blaster pistol)

For the record, it's still a great ratio, but the loss of Master Corobb is troubling indeed.

And you shouldn't be waiting for investigation results! :hmpf_bad: Scumhunt! I actually have something I'm sorting out right now that could lead to a lynch, but that doesn't mean you should just sit back, relax, and 'enjoy the ride'.

Wow. I'm shocked. :oh: Roron's dead. And Anakin too. Roron was one of the only ones I trusted, and it's easy to tell why the Scum killed him. He was too useful for his own good. :sad: I wonder who the investigator will trust with his/her results today. Last night Roron told me that the night before, the Shrink had no luck with the Serial Killer, and obviously, he/she had no such luck last night. (I'm judging this by the fact that the SK Droid user killed again. Correct me if you think I'm wrong.)

I doubt it. A vig would have to be horribly misguided to kill Master Corobb. :sceptic:

A newb or n00b Vig might've glanced over some of the things said against Corobb Yesterday and decided to kill him, but I agree. Why a clone, though?

Excellent we got another Sith!

Roran's death is a little odd he must have been a prime target for the Sith, but it seems that somebody wearing Republic clone armor killed him. We still have yet to see a light saber used, perhaps we managed to block the Sith again? Of course we also have to consider conversions :sceptic: .

Hopefully the Sith just fancy droids or blasters to do their dirty work.

Chirp tweet whistle chirp chirp. (I'm fairly sure the droid is the serial killer and the shadowy figure is the scum killer, and the scum either converted or were blocked night 1. Either way, we're doing great with two scum lynches no Town lynches on day 2. Let's go three-for-three, guys. :sweet: )

I don't know, maybe we're looking at the MO a little too closely here. After all it was a shadow trooper, and there haven't been any lightsaber kills... :def_shrug:

All I know is that if it was a scum kill, then someone's in big trouble... :sadnew:

A newb or n00b Vig might've glanced over some of the things said against Corobb Yesterday and decided to kill him, but I agree. Why a clone, though?

No idea, but the clone was announced as 'dark figure'. Maybe it's just a placeholder? :sceptic: These black helmets look rather dark. But why use a blaster, at any rate? The way these murders are portrayed don't make any sense. :wacko: Where's the SW equivalent of Hercule Poirot when you need him?

Chirp whistle whistle. (They may not be using lightsabers for the sake of anonymity. I don't think we can read too much into the shadow trooper, but I'm fairly sure the battle droid is SK.)

I do think that the blaster wielding Shadow Clone was the scum killer. Either that or the SK. Roron said he didn't think there was a vigilante, and while that sounds unusual, neither killer seems to have the interests of the Town at heart. That having been said, the Shadow Trooper seems decidedly anti-town.

Chirp whistle whistle. (They may not be using lightsabers for the sake of anonymity. I don't think we can read too much into the shadow trooper, but I'm fairly sure the battle droid is SK.)

I agree, I too think the SK is the droid killer, and the shadow trooper, the scum.

The way these murders are portrayed don't make any sense. :wacko:

Yeah, that's probably the one thing we can all agree on.

I also think that the droid is a Serial Killer, as it seems to hunt quiet Jedi.

:hmpf: Three Town for Two Scum is a good ratio, and there's plenty to do.

Like, for example, analyze behavior.

Like, for example, the behavior of those such as yourself who want to do nothing and wait for a suspect to fall into your laps. :hmpf_bad:

Well, what else was I supposed to say before anyone else spoke up? There's not much to go on at this point except for stuff from yesterday, and since no one really defended Ssiht, there's no suspects except for the ones named yesterday. :def_shrug:

For the record, it's still a great ratio, but the loss of Master Corobb is troubling indeed.

And you shouldn't be waiting for investigation results! :hmpf_bad: Scumhunt! I actually have something I'm sorting out right now that could lead to a lynch, but that doesn't mean you should just sit back, relax, and 'enjoy the ride'.

Well, if you want it that way, fine, we'll have a scumhunt. I just don't see anyone at this point that looks overtly scummy. :sceptic:

Well, if you want it that way, fine, we'll have a scumhunt. I just don't see anyone at this point that looks overtly scummy. :sceptic:

Are you sure we're in the same Temple? :laugh:

This scum-a-day system is working really nice. We can then finish the game in five days. I'm shocked about Master Corobb's death, since he was the one to have the very helpful "Sherlock" insider. C-3PO, Coryn, did Master Corobb tell you anything else about possible scum?

Well, what else was I supposed to say before anyone else spoke up? There's not much to go on at this point except for stuff from yesterday, and since no one really defended Ssiht, there's no suspects except for the ones named yesterday. :def_shrug:

The Day just barely started. Of course no one else had spoken up. :hmpf: If you had nothing useful to say, the least you could have done is waited until the initial wave of statements had passed. It's not as you have to make a statement right away. Unless, of course, you were trying to look pro-Town by being vocal, and as I've said before, Townies don't need to try to look pro-Town.

Oh, come now. Just Yesterday you said:

Still, it is something to consider. We still don't have a hard-tacks Night Action result from any of our Power Roles, so that means that our best suspect is Master Monn, as a result of his strange speech and filler words. I guess we will see how things play out as the Day progresses.

Don't tell me you decided to drop that suspicion all of a sudden, too.

This scum-a-day system is working really nice. We can then finish the game in five days. I'm shocked about Master Corobb's death, since he was the one to have the very helpful "Sherlock" insider. C-3PO, Coryn, did Master Corobb tell you anything else about possible scum?

Whistle chirp chirp tweet chirp clack. (So, Monn, care to explain yourself as to the numerous fingers of suspicion pointed in your direction yesterday? You seem to be avoiding the issue while fishing for information, so I'll once again FoS: Voolif Monn (JackjonesPaw)

I spoke without thinking in my first post when I wondered who the investigator will go to today. I believe yesterday, Roron mentioned that Coryn was also given the name if the investigator.

Okay, that statement is odd. And scummy. I haven't been suspecting you so far, but that looks like you don't want to take a risk by accusing people. I am suspcious of Master Monn, Euna and Ili.

Furthermore, has Quinlan Vos ever told us what he meant by his Counterplotting³ accusation of Master Corobb on the first Day? I can't remember him ever doing so.

So, I have some pretty interesting information for y'all here, but I'll present it in play form for your viewing pleasure. :sweet: Enjoy!

Sherlock Holmes' Vocational Confusion

Act I - Scene I

The curtain opens on Jedi Kelens' chambers. Time: Day 1

Enter Coryn and Roron.

Roron: Coryn! Psstt, Coryn!

Coryn: Hm? What is it?

Roron: Can I tell you a secret?

Coryn: Secrets, I love secrets! :sweet: Yes, please do tell!

Roron: Well, I just learned that there's a serial killer in this game! Pretty wild, huh?

Coryn: What? *huh* How do you know that? :look: Are you the serial killer!? Aaaahhh, help me! He's going to kill me! :sing:

Roron: No, silly, I'm not the serial killer! :laugh: However, I just learned that we have a Shrink, a role that I assume functions as a psychologist role who can turn the serial killer into a townie. :shrug_confused:

Coryn: Erm, I believe the term is psychiatrist... :look: In any case, who should our Shrink 'shrink'? Who do you think is likely to be a serial killer?

Roron: I think Hugar Sith is likely to be a serial killer! He's been sending everyone weird messages asking if they have protection for the night. :wacko: I think he's trying to stake out his targets.

Coryn: Yeah, that sounds good! The Shrink should shrink Master Sith! Great idea, Master Corobb! :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~

Act I - Scene II

Enter Coryn, Roron, and C-3PO

C-3PO: 'Afternoon, fellas! :sweet: How's it going?

Roron: Hey, why aren't you talking like a robot!? :angry:

C-3PO: Because our lazy playwrite doesn't want to have to write my parts in robot-speak. :hmpf:

Roron shakes his fist at the playwrite.

Coryn: Okay, okay, let's get on with whatever this is. :grin: So, 3PO, was there something you wanted?

C-3PO: Yes, I wanted to talk to you about Hugar Sith. He sent me a message asking if I had any protection. :look: Is it just me, or does that look kind of fishy?

Coryn: We got the same message as you did. Luckily, we have a Shrink who's shrinking Hugar tonight, so we're all good! :thumbup:

C-3PO: Wait, he's shrinking him? How does that work!? *huh*

Roron: :laugh: What Jedi Kelens means is that we have a psycholo - I mean a psychiatrist who will be targetting Master Sith tonight. If he's the serial killer, then he probably won't be able to kill anymore :thumbup:

C-3PO: Ah, that sounds like a good plan! :sweet: We'll win this yet! :sweet: In any case, I need to go hibernate or whatever it is droids do at night, so good night!

Roron and Coryn: Good night! :sweet:

~~~~~~~~

Act I - Scene III

Roron: Guys, guys, you'll never guess what happened! Our Shrink - we'll just call him Sherlock Holmes for now - found a red lightsaber in Master Sith's room! He's a Sith!

Coryn: No way! :oh: I never actually thought a guy with a name like Hugar Sith would actually be a member of the Sith team! There are so many surprises in these games.

C-3PO: More importantly, what exactly is it that this 'Sherlock Holmes' does? :look: He's a psychiatrist and an investigator? :wacko: When does he find time for his family!?

Roron: I dunno. :shrug_confused: What does it matter, though? We have another Sith conviction right here in our hands!

The three C's all make their way to the middle of the Temple.

Enter everyone else, including Hugar Sith.

Roron: Everyone! I have a shocking announcement to make! We found a Sith!

Everyone: What? :wacko: Tell us who it is, then!

Roron: Yes, I was just getting to th-

Coryn: It's Hugar Sith! Sherlock Holmes investigated him and found him to be a dirty Sith! Say your prayers, Master Sith, because you're done today!

Hugar Sith: Oh, what? I'm totally not scum, guys. And I definitely don't know anything about a shrink or a red lightsaber - I mean what. :look:

Roron: Hey, how do you know about the shrink and the lightsaber?

Hugar Sith: I don't, that's what I just said. :sweet:

Coryn: I'm not buying it. :hmpf_bad:

Roron: *gasp* I just had a sudden realization! Since we're the only ones who know about the shrink and the lightsaber, how could Hugar Sith have known? One of us must be a Sith too!

C-3PO: *gulp*

~~~~~~~~

Act I - Scene IV

Roron: Okay guys, since I'm completely convinced that one of you two is scum, I'm going to instill a no-kill rule here. If you kill me or any of these people I have on this piece of paper -

Roron hold up a piece of paper containing several important names

- then we bring the situation to the public. Sound okay?

Coryn: Sounds like a good plan to me. I still can't believe one of us is scum! :sceptic:

C-3PO: Don't worry Master Corobb! I promise not to kill you! Your thick skin would be hard to shoot through anyw - I mean what. :look:

Roron and Coryn: :look:

C-3PO: *gulp* :look:

~~~~~~~~

Act I - Scene V

C-3PO: Ewwh, why are we still hanging out in here? It's so bloody. :sick:

Coryn: *gasp* It was you! You broke the no-kill rule! You killed Master Corobb! :angry:

C-3PO: No I didn't! Here, look at some of these suspects instead!

C-3PO pushes Master Monn, Jedi Secura, and Padawan Tano into Coryn

Aayla: Hey, watch what you're doing, buddy! :angry:

Voolvif: Woof! :purrr:

Ahsoka: What the hell's going on here? :wacko:

Coryn pushes them all out of the room.

Coryn: Hey, stop deflecting my accusations! :angry:

C-3PO: But you're suspicious of them too, right? Aren't we friends? :sweet:

Coryn: Well, yeah, but I think you killed Master Corobb! Stop trying to buddy up to me! :angry:

C-3PO: Oh, well, in that case, you must have killed him! Die, scum!

Coryn: And now you're accusing me!? :wacko: You are all over the place today, 3PO. :sadnew:

Voolvif: Woof! :purrr:

Coryn: Hey, get out of here!

Coryn throws a stick out the door, which Master Monn chases.

~~~~~~~~

Well, there you have it, folks. For those of you who don't like plays, I'll sum it up here: Hugar Sith revealed info yesterday that only us, the three C's, knew. Therefore, one of us must have been in contact with Hugar Sith, and therefore his scumbuddy.

So, 3PO, what do you have to say for yourself?