Sign in to follow this  
Dan

The Gold Ship

thindexedgif.gif 9B Diorama of Land Index

Hello!

My Name is Dan.

I am new here on Eurobricks, and I want to show you my Pirates Mocs.

Have you heared about the Caribbean Clipper full loaded with Gold?

It is the true, that the Blue Imperial Guards carry many many Gold to the Eldorado Fortress.

Is there any Pirate around?

Here you can see the Caribbean Clipper (6274) full of Gold:

dsc06216.jpg

dsc06121.jpg

dsc06142.jpg

dsc06223.jpg

Here in my Brickshelf Folder you can find more Pictures from the Gold Ship.

Klick Take a look in the subfolders to.

I hope you enjoy it!

Nice to be here! :capn:

Regards Dan

AYE CARUMBA!!!

How does that Caribbean Clipper float with all that booty?

However, these are MOCs so this thread should be in the Pirate MOC sub-forum. Blah! Evil Willy can move it.

The clipper is heavy loaded. As a precaution the cannons are momentanly removed.

Sorry, I was not sure if it was the right Sub-forum.

Regards Dan

Nevermind about the right sub-forum, we'll take care of the thread for you just so long as you can find thread after its moved. But I'll leave it where it is until you've familiarised yourself with the forum.

Anyway... How did you amass that much LEGO gold? As far as I'm aware it isn't cheap!

To the thread, no problem. I now understand the forum structure. I post the thread in "generell" not in the spezial MOC-Sub-Forum. I was first not sure if this is a Moc, because the Caribbean Clipper is not a MOC, but the whole scenery is.

Yes it is much gold. I ordered most of it on bricklink, as a time it was dearer than now.

Pirates and the Imperial Guards need much of gold to arrange many adventures.

Dan

Yes, you're absolutely right, Pirates and Imperial Guards can never have too much for their adventures.

Is there a back story as to how the Caribbean Clipper accumulated all this gold?

Wow! I love the amount of booty! And the removed cannons make it a tempting target! I also like the joining scenery you have created. For such a large brick based landscape it blends beautifully with the sets. I guess the old sets could stand up better to this sort of backdrop. Thanks for sharing!

God Bless,

Nathan

BTW your avatar is one of my all time favourite pirate based lego covers.

Hi Dan, it is nice to have you here!

Judging from your brickshelf folders you are a long time pirate fan.

You have enough material to have some interesting discussions in the future.

The gold ship is overwelming.

Never did I see so much lego-gold.

@ Mister Phes, in the begining I had a Story, but I did not have enough time to concept this story. But when I rebuild my Pirate World I will be ad a story.

@ Norro, thank you! I love the old Pirate Sets very much!

Oh, thats nice, that is why I choose this picture for my Avatar, it "is one of my all time favourite pirate based lego covers".

@ Calvin, momentanly I dont know from which set they are. But on Brickset you can find a lot. But they expensive. Here you can see as example from Bricklink: http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?viewFr...chSort=P&sz=100

@ bonaparte, Thank you!

Yes I am a long time pirate fan.

I will post next days another thread with a post, so that there is room for discussions.

"Never did I see so much lego-gold" :capn: ! Oh that sounds you enjoy the pictures, I am happy.

I want to rebuild my Pirate-world because, before it was finished a heating pipe crash coerce me to disassemble it.

Nice to talk with all of you over Pirates!

MfG Dan

Where you get the gold bars? i never saw them, they look great, I want them for a bank |-/

They are in the Armored Car Action set (7033).

My grandmother gave me this set a few years ago.

It sparkles in the sun!!!!

Nice.

(Gold bars are also in the cargo 9V trainset 3 I believe.)

Welcome To EuroBricks by the way :-)

@ Mister Phes, in the begining I had a Story, but I did not have enough time to concept this story. But when I rebuild my Pirate World I will be ad a story.

Rebuild your Pirate World? It seems like you've got big things in mind, how far into the future do you intend to do your rebuilding?

Why do chrome gold tiles come in 7035 Police HQ? I could understand if it were some armed security van that transported valuable, but a Police HQ? Someone fill me in!

Welcome to Eurobricks Dan! I've seen this moc on Brickshelf before and I must Congratulate you on amassing such a great collection of treasure and this really original idea!

Why do chrome gold tiles come in 7035 Police HQ? I could understand if it were some armed security van that transported valuable, but a Police HQ? Someone fill me in!

Although it makes absolutely no sence whatsoever Lego put a safe in that police department to improve playability, so naturally, there is some gold to go in! :islander1:

Great ship! Hope the pirates don't find out about it. :-P

To late, they already did!

dsc05625.jpg

But luckily we sent one of our armada spies, you can see him being stealthy in the backround, and it will soon be back in our clutches! And we will keep it somewhere very safe, much better than spilling out of chests and boats outside exposed to all the elements on a tiny island which is so small most of the treasure should be sinking into the deep dark depths of Davy Jones' locker but is somehow defying physics and remaining afloat (???).

retake.jpg

VICTORY!!!

A hefty bribe was just paid in...

dsc05625.jpg

Are there all LEGO pieces in this image?

It looks like there's a golden dish and some form of stein there.

The cup and plate are from Lego Scala...

BTW And my fav small pirate set gets its just reward.

God Bless,

Nathan

The trophey cup is also from the F1 MF series, and that is just a chrome gold dome over there next to the trophey. So I would say...100% lego!

At all Thanks again!

Mister Phes ask about "Rebuild your Pirate World? It seems like you've got big things in mind, how far into the future do you intend to do your rebuilding?", and yes I will rebuild it. I want now to make it Modular so that it is easy to put them in a box or travel with them to a show like TSL.

Yes this is an old picture, that I first take on my desk. But it shows not all gold.

dsc05625.jpg

Yes there was only used Lego Parts!

I am a purist.

yes the Cup is from a F1 MF series (But I ordered seperatly) .

The Chrom gold think is:

A Chrome Gold Cylinder Hemisphere 4 x 4 Multifaceted

30208.gif

I like the gold coins very much. In my childhood my brother and me bought some 6235 Buried Treasure Sets. Because it had a low price and gold coins in it.

6235-1-966222460.jpg

Now there a other resources. But Lego gold coins now not cheap yet.

Regards Dan

Mister Phes ask about "Rebuild your Pirate World? It seems like you've got big things in mind, how far into the future do you intend to do your rebuilding?", and yes I will rebuild it. I want now to make it Modular so that it is easy to put them in a box or travel with them to a show like TSL.

This sounds quite exciting so keep us updated when you make something! :-)

A Chrome Gold Cylinder Hemisphere 4 x 4 Multifaceted

30208.gif

Which set does this come in?