Sign in to follow this  
Calanon

EB 2012 Billund Event - pictures and stories

Hello, post your pictures and stories of the event in this topic! I shall be uploading some pictures soon.

EDIT: Could somebody help me with uploading multiple pictures to Brickshelf at once?

Edited by Calanon

EDIT: Could somebody help me with uploading multiple pictures to Brickshelf at once?

Make a .zip file of your photos and upload it. :wink:

Make a .zip file of your photos and upload it. :wink:

But don't use spaces in the name or it won't work.

That's not working, it say's it uploading for ages and then does nothing.

It usually works for me. There could be a size limit per upload. How big is the .zip file? Try splitting it in a number of smaller ones (I think the biggest one I uploaded was somewhere between 3 and 4 Mb :look: ), if needed.

It usually works for me. There could be a size limit per upload. How big is the .zip file? Try splitting it in a number of smaller ones (I think the biggest one I uploaded was somewhere between 3 and 4 Mb :look: ), if needed.

Okay good point... this is 23MB.

Resize the pictures (800px max preferred) before zipping and uploading. Brickshelf is very slow for larger pictures.

as usual, it was really great fun to see everybody again! thanks every one, and a special thanks to Mike and Tom for arranging the event! :sweet:

So who's bag was this?

Well, it was taken from my BS-folder and I'm the one who took the photo, but I will only tell you if you guess what set(s) the polybags were taken from! default_devg1.gif

It's a new event's sport: Deboxing! This photo is taken from the 2-5 kg-class (advanced).

I will post more photos and the stories belonging to them when I've got more time...

It's a new event's sport: Deboxing! This photo is taken from the 2-5 kg-class (advanced).

Looks very similar to when I brought a tower bridge home from the USA. But guess it must be something harder and cheaper to find in Denmark. So perhaps some Grand Emporiums.

Okay, I'll start with the most important photo:

dsc_0343.jpg

(clicking on the photo leads to the copy with original resolution)

On the photo (fltr): 3 girls (he may want to explain that himself :tongue:) surrounding Calanon, the one with the blue shirt , Duq, just behind Dfenz's wife, Dfenz (yellow coat), behind his two children, Duq's wife to the right.

Then Two rows, beginning with the people in front: Pandora and Rufus, Teddy and his just married wife Petra, The +1 (sorry, forgot the name :blush:) from Cecilie and herself, Senfroe, Copmike and Bonaparte.

The upper row: Christian, Ecclesiastes, Peppermint_M, Aredhel, Lasse D, Quarryman and Holodoc.

Missing on the photo are: Eiker86, who went home due to sickness (hope, you are allright now!), and Ras and KimT (lost somewhere in the park).

Also not on this photo, but found elsewhere on other photos are: Henning M., Front and Matija.

For those, who cannot wait:

Here are my photos,uploaded to Brickshelf. I will post some of them later that weekend. If you want HD-pics, let me know (I only uploaded resized/smaller versions).

Okay, some teasers right now :wink:

dsc_0011.jpg:grin:

dsc_0179.jpg

Winners of the first "built with 2x4 only" contest.

dsc_0311.jpg

It hasn't been rewarded, but without any doubt the best 2x4 build EVER! (made by Ecclesiastes!) :wub:

dsc_0287.jpg

The man who had Christmas in March.

dsc_0033.jpg

The Master.

Period.

dsc_0252.jpg

What's new in Legoland? Penguins. :classic:

dsc_0102.jpg

Maybe the most important photo of all: One of the greatest threats to TLC: Copycats made in China. :sick:

That's what posting illegal photos does: Giving illegal clone barnds the opportunity to produce crappy copies.:ugh:

dsc_0160.jpg

Just two minifigs of the sets some of us were given the chance to build (but sadly not keep).

Stay tuned...

On the photo (fltr): 3 girls (he may want to explain that himself :tongue:)

In the red coat, Hannah (my now ex girlfriend... we split up on Wednesday :sceptic:), in the grey coat her best friend Marie and behind Marie is my best friend and Hannah's sister, Elisabeth.

Do you mind if I steal the group photo for my Facebook? The one I have right now that my mum took with her camera isn't as good quality.

Edited by Calanon

The +1 (sorry, forgot the name :blush:) from Cecilie

You didn't notice he's all signed up now? :grin:

Great photos, Holodoc. I checked your other BS foleders this afternoon, and it really looks like you had a blast as always! :thumbup: