Sign in to follow this  
Artizan

Mace Windu kills Jango Fett

indexed.gif

This was actually created nearly a year ago, but I never posted it. I thought it would a nice addition to current Ep2 community build. Enjoy..

7192224506_4cbca93087_z.jpg

7192224942_f09d054976_z.jpg

Looks pretty nice, although with the different browns, it looks like Mace has a beard. Jango looks nice!

The figs are pretty nice. It does look like Windu has a beard. I like the way you built Windu though, his head even has the stud. :classic: I think his lightsabre would look better with 1x1 cylinders instead of cones, may be a case of lack of pieces though. And...why is Jangos neck spitting fire? Other than that oddity, I really like what I see of him. The jet pack is nice and looks great. I like how you added the cheese slopes on the back of the helmet to make it look like it was curved. I'd like to see the front of Jango. Great build and scene.

Thanks for the comments. I didn't have enough reddish brown bricks to make a uniform colored head, I made so it would look as if his head was shaved. I don't think there are trans-purple cylinders. Jango Fett is based on official Cubedude Boba Fett, except for colors. About the flame thing:

285459-clones_25.jpg

Jango looks very nice. I remember that scene, re-watched the movie a week or so ago. I guess he wasn't using his head.

This was built for Fbtb's Cubedude vignette contest, which I was going to enter but didn't so I checked when the contest was, it was in 2010! This creation is 2 years old actually...

Edited by Artizan

This is a nice build, Jango Fett is especially well built!