I filled out the survey. As much as I would love to pay for instructions, I am still a student and a big girl.

tim

I would be willing to pay 15 euros,athough i am not keen on car moc's.:classic:

I would be willing to pay 1500 euros, although I am not keen on moc's that are better than mine.:classic:

Ahh I always knew it :wink: .

tim

I saw it some days ago... for me this is not a version, it is only a COPY with roof...

I would buy yours because of the technical ideas inside this design.....I would like to have a small portion of your technical design skills....

ps...your american truck is not from this planet.

Sheepo, your Land rover is more realistic (steering geometry,gearbox and so on...)

so I like yours much more.

Yours body has been more 'finished' then his

Tibivi

Oh wow, I just made a thread about a guy Selling instructions for a Land Rover Defender that looks quite similar to Sheepo's model.

After the problems with other Land-Rover yesterday, I started to make the instructions for my Land-Rover.

Right now the frame is almost finished hahaha

After the problems with other Land-Rover yesterday, I started to make the instructions for my Land-Rover.

Right now the frame is almost finished hahaha

Do you have any plan when and how the instruction of Land-Rover will be publicated?

Edited by ms09

5 minutes ago I have finished the frame in SR3D. It has exactly 317 parts without any mechanism...

Sin+t%C3%ADtulo.jpg

Also I need some more time to make the rest of the car... put the pieces in the correct order... send it to the person who will help me to do the pdf file... test the results to avoid errors, and after all that it will be ready to be published ... I will try to do it as soon as possible, but do not know how long will it take to me...

Edited by Sheepo

Also I need some more time to make the rest of the car... put the pieces in the correct order... send it to the person who will help me to do the pdf file... test the results to avoid errors, and after all that it will be ready to be published ... I will try to do it as soon as possible, but do not know how long will it take to me...

If you need help in making PDF file, Robin is very willing to give you a hand. BTW,he has almost finished the PDF building instruction of your Bugatti Veyron.

Edited by ms09

I knew that Veyron, if you look in the comments you can see two comments write by me in May of 2011... but I didn't know that he was making instructions for the veyron, where do you know that ms09?? I want to contact with him...

I knew that Veyron, if you look in the comments you can see two comments write by me in May of 2011... but I didn't know that he was making instructions for the veyron, where do you know that ms09?? I want to contact with him...

I knew Robin since 2009 and we have always been keeping in touch with each other on chinese lego forums and his blogs. I suggust that you further comment on the post, asking for details or his Email for private communication. He didn't reply this post himself because he was afraid that his English expression might be problem.

What I can 100% assure you is that Robin will never make instruction of your MOC for money, and if he wants to help, he means it.

Sheepo's Land Rover 110 now has 7,401 Supporters on Lego CUUSOO:

thumb640x360.jpgset.jpg

On this webpage, Sheepo wrote on November 30, 2012 that PDF Building Instructions are coming soon. Maybe they will be offered through the upcoming MOCplans website....

Wow, this will get to 10,000 in no time. However after just reading the Official Lego Comment, it seems that they are already informing Sheepo that there are some issues with size, cost, and legal building techniques. It is almost like they want him to change up the model, but eliminating some of the cool features would go against what got it all of those supports in the first place.

Yes, here's what The Lego Group says on this Lego Cuusoo webpage:

"Congratulations on 5,000+ Supporters!

Dear Sheepo,

Congratulations on blowing past the milestone of 5,000 supporters on LEGO CUUSOO for the Land-Rover Defender 110! You're over halfway there!

After seeing this in person at the LEGO Fan Weekend in Skærbæk, Denmark, we're even more impressed! However you know how huge and intricate your model is, and while it is a feat of engineering, the piece count and complexity would make it rather challenging to produce.

Once the project reaches 10,000 and enters the review stage, our design team will need to address the piece count and complexity of this build, and see if it is feasible to maintain the essence of the model while ensuring it uses legal building techniques, is cost effective, buildable, and playable. On the second half of your journey, you are welcome to offer suggestions toward this end. Check out #2 on the post Cheat Sheet: How to Pass the LEGO Review with Flying Colors.

Best wishes as you continue on your journey to achieving 10,000 supporters on LEGO CUUSOO.

The LEGO CUUSOO Team"

Wow, this will get to 10,000 in no time. However after just reading the Official Lego Comment, it seems that they are already informing Sheepo that there are some issues with size, cost, and legal building techniques. It is almost like they want him to change up the model, but eliminating some of the cool features would go against what got it all of those supports in the first place.

That will be an interesting problem. A big portion of the reason this model got so many votes is exactly because of how complex it is. Dumbing it down removes much of the incentive for buying it. If it was just a 9398 with a different body then it misses the point. When this gets to 10,000' I hope they try really hard to keep it as close to the design as possible. It is especially important to save the transmission. Of course, we know that they can't keep the Land Rover body because of licensing issues.

It's more importent that the technic in it will be saved as the original, the body can will change a little that it will no longer a Landrover 110 copy