wonkyeye

LOTR & The Hobbit 2012

GUYS, STOP QUOTING AN ENTIRE POST ESPECIALLY I F THERE ARE PICTURES OR VIDEOS!!

ONLY quote language you responding to directly. This thread borders on unreadable on a mobile device with all the long quotes. I will start issuing warnings if it continues.

I am defintely getting all that minifigures on ebay :)

That is one way to go about it. The only problem I have with it is usually you can pay just a little more and get the whole set plus the figures. But I guess I don't know how prices are in Croatia. Have fun with that though. The figures look awesome.

My local Fred Meyer also has the new Hobbit sets. I picked up Riddles for the Ring And the Mirkwood Spiders set.

are there any pictures o fthe back of fili/kili/Thorin hair piece?

Yes, Thorin's hair piece - a few pages back in this thread.

Yea sorry

Perhaps you like to edit your post. Put the spoiled part into these tags:

[spoiler]The ship sinks![/spoiler]

and it will come out like this:

The ship sinks!

You will have many new friends by doing this, I think :wink:

My local Fred Meyer also has the new Hobbit sets. I picked up Riddles for the Ring And the Mirkwood Spiders set.

Can you share with us what state you are in? I've seen the Hobbit sets at local Freddies, just not the Mirkwood or Barrel sets yet.

I post one of Thorin's a couple pages back. Basically, it's a long flowing hair-style with part of the top section tied back. It can't work with a quiver, but could work with a cape.

Edited by Hawkman

I post one of Thorin's a couple pages back. Basically, it's a long flowing hair-style with part of the top section tied back. It can't work with a quiver, but could work with a cape.

I'm pretty sure it works with a quiver. Thorin shares the same hair as Fili and Kili and they both have quivers on their backs.

Well in US dollars:

Riddles for the Ring: $9.99

Mirkwood Spiders: $29.99

Barrel Escape: $39.99

Attack Of the Wargs: $49.99

Bag End: $69.99

Goblin King: $99.99

Can you share with us what state you are in? I've seen the Hobbit sets at local Freddies, just not the Mirkwood or Barrel sets yet.

The 'Barrel Escape' set is a TRU exclusive. :wink:

I don't think his had the Barrel Escape set either. K-mart doesn't have it so that must be the TRU exclusive like The_Chosen_1 points out.

Edited by Deathleech

I'm pretty sure it works with a quiver. Thorin shares the same hair as Fili and Kili and they both have quivers on their backs.

Yea I have the Mirkwood spiders set and I can tell that the quiver fits with hair but not dastans sword holder from prince of persia.

Yea I have the Mirkwood spiders set and I can tell that the quiver fits with hair but not dastans sword holder from prince of persia.

I was wondering about the sword holder. It's a shame. It would have been really cool if Fili could wear his two swords on his back and Kili could have his quiver and bow. Regardless, this new hair piece will become very popular with Castle fans. Glad LEGO made it.

That tv spot was really good. It showed some of the conflict between Thorin and Bilbo, and it looks like PJ will have it be very much in the forefront of the story.

On a more LEGO related note, do people who have some of the sets plan on making in depth reviews?

Why does the AUJ cast still mention Orlando Bloom as Legolas?

I thought he was to appear in the second film along with Tauriel...

There is up to 25% off on the lego hobbit sets, here is the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=lego+hobbit&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Alego+hobbit

Escape from mirkwood spiders-£18.74

Riddles for the ring-£8.99

Attack of the wargs-£37.49

An unexpected gathering-£44.99

Goblin king battle-£59.99

No barrel escape set though because it is a toysrus exclusive :(

Edited by Kez

Speaking of the mirkwood set, its kind of annoying that they don't allow enough space on legolas's hairpiece (all elves for that matter) to equip the quiver. Lame, because you can do it for the goblins, as well as thorin, kili and kili

It is unfortunate, but it is also evident that LEGO intends to use this elf hairpiece for most elves, even those who don't wear quivers, which means that an elven hairpiece that would allow for a quiver would look strange on elves who don't have them. Unless LEGO is to make a new elven hairpiece, we'll unfortunately have to make do with the hair they have right now.

I have added HR images for all the Hobbit sets to my BS gallery! (Folders still needs to clear)

Including lots of the Minifigures.......

all images link to BS Folders!

a_79000_box_front_800.jpg

a_79001_box_front_800.jpg

a_79002_box_front_800.jpg

a_79003_box_front_800.jpg

a_79010_box_front_800.jpg

Sample of some of the dwarf HR images!

r_79010_dori_the_dwarf_800.jpg q_79010_nori_the_dwarf_800.jpg p_79002_bifur_the_dwarf_800.jpg

Enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic:

Edited by GRogall