Sign in to follow this  
trooper 278

lucrehulk-class battleship

indexed.gif

Hello everybody,

Those of you, who little bit know about my CIS ship passion probably already have an idea of what is about to follow…:D

This time it is replica of lucrehulk-class battleship- I guess the ship itself doesn´t need any introduction, however here are some more specific informations: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lucrehulk-class_battleship

Size: 50 X 50 cm. For now with no interior, however inside, there is enough space for Lego mini invasion c-9979 landing crafts something like this http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/315891. That is what I am going to do next time…

I have already written too much so make yourself comfortable let´s see the pictures:

74122589.png

87389158.png

74527576.png

11924320.png

Comments are as always welcomed!

I haven't seen to many MOC's of this ship and with good reason, I can imagine it is very difficult to build. That being said, I think you have done a wonderful job, your model looks to be a very accurate interpretation of the original ship and I think the planets Death Star is an inspired solution to overcoming the difficulty of the central section. I certainly can't think of a better solution.

A really good technique for the central sphere :thumbup:. The whole build looks really good.

I like how you have implemented the corners on the hull of the ship and the use of the Death Star is awesome. Great work! :thumbup:

Excellent mid-scale battle ship, great idea to use that Death Star sphere for the heart of the ship. :wink:

Brick On 'trooper 278' ! :classic:

Excellent mid-scale battle ship, great idea to use that Death Star sphere for the heart of the ship. :wink:

Brick On 'trooper 278' ! :classic:

Thanks! :classic:

Well, I have just noticed my Recusant Destroyer around..... My fleet is about to be ready...

Edited by trooper 278