Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Steampunk Mafia: Day Four

Players only please!

001.jpg

Everybody cheers as Meahon Doughal's face is revealed to be that of a Kensmy Assassin! But...

002.jpg

Lady Eleanor Quin Fry appears quickly and apologizes.

"No no no," She shakes her head and taps her wand on the deck railing, "Sometimes the spells get a bit glitchy. Sorry about this! :blush: "

003.jpg

Everyone is frozen in horror and bewilderment (and some joy) as Meahon Doughal is revealed to be Lady Lotus Chen.

"But really," Lady Lotus Chen says as she falls, "Somebody's ... hand ... chaaaanged ... coooooloooooooooors!"

004.jpg

"You are a God-damn twit!" Shanalon Dairne shouts as she watches Lady Lotus Chen disappear below the ship.

005.jpg

Late at night, Little Red Riding Hood is looking rather sad and lost out in the moonlight. Office Dumble doesn't notice as he stares intently up at the heavens.

006.jpg

King Finnerty D. Colsh rides up on his bicycle.

"Are you lost, little girl?" He asks.

"Yes," Red says, "I got lost on my way to Granny's and I'm being chased by a wolf."

007.jpg

Lord Levi Gunnin comes by carrying a wooden cross and some flowers.

"Are you lost, little girl?" He asks.

"Yes," Red says, "I got lost on my freakin' way to Granny's and I'm being chased by a freakin' wolf! Why do I have to repeat my freakin' self?"

"Come with us," The King says, "We'll help you find your Granny."

008.jpg

Not too long after, Chief Grumble rescues the beautiful Little Green Swimming Fin from a nasty wolf shark...although that may just be some dream he's having.

010.jpg

Not long before the morning, unable to find Granny, the three men lead Little Red Riding Hood safely back to the quarters to protect her from the threat of the wolf.

"Come Red," King Finnerty D. Colsh says gently, "We'll get you a cookie and some milk before you go to sleep. Someone will guard your door tonight and we'll find your Granny in the morning."

"OK," a teary-eyed red sniffles, "I do hope that Big Bad Wolf hasn't found Granny first!"

011.jpg

As the men step out of sight, Eregor removes the mask.

"Yipes, this mask is hot!" Eregor gasps as he gets some relief.

012.jpg

"Come Red," one of the men says, "Your bedtime snack is ready."

Eregor wipes the sweat out of his eyes and puts the mask back on.

"Coming!" He says.

009.jpg

And then, ... um ... :look:

013.jpg

In the morning, everyone is horrified and delighted to see Shanalon Dairne eviscerated and hung from the ship's cargo net.

"Oh no!" Someone cries, "She was the bargiest!"

"Actually," someone else says, "She was kind of a twat."

"True," yet another someone chimes in, "but she was working hard for the barge. This is a very bad day for us!"

"Are you kidding?" Another sand-green person replies, "This is a great day for us...oh, oops...I mean horrible. Terrible day. Bad."

"Who said that?"

"Not me. Somebody else."

014.jpg

Lady Eleanor Quin Fry appears and reveals the true identity of Shanalon Dairne.

"Unfortunately we have lost Lord Levi Gunnin," Lady Eleanor says sadly, "but don't lose hope! This is a setback, but not all is lost. Continue to work hard and you can defeat the evil among us."

And with that she and the torso of Lord Levi Gunnin disappeared.

015.jpg

As the HMS Brutal sails off into the day, Lord Hildebrand Weaselton laughs maniacally from the perch of the ship's figurehead...

Day Four has begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours.

Alter Egos

bess_bulton.jpg

Bess Bulton,

assumed by Bob

charles_pleasance.jpg

Charles Pleasance,

assumed by CallMePieOrDie

clemence_blanchfield.jpg

Clemence Blanchfield,

assumed by Cecilie

cuthber_neal_memlow.jpg

Cuthber Neal Memlow,

assumed by Cornelius Murdock

fairon_garzi.jpg

Fairon Garzi,

assumed by Fugazi

jane_phoebe_barnell.jpg

Jane Phoebe Barnell,

assumed by JimButcher

polly_altamont.jpg

Polly Altamont,

assumed by Pandora

zerard_wolfe.jpg

Zerard Wolfe,

assumed by Zepher

The Deceased

ruben_castleton.jpgae_barag.jpg

Ruben Castleton, / Barag

assumed by Rick, convicted on Day Two.

darberis_gibbon.jpgae_queen_vivian_coulahan_colsh.jpg

Darberis Gibbon, / Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh

assumed by Dragonator, murdered on Night Two. 1/3

meahon_doughal.jpgae_lady_lotus_chen.jpg

Meahon Doughal, / Lady Lotus Chen

assumed by MetroiD, convicted on Day Three.

shanalon_dairne.jpgae_levi_gunnin.jpg

Shanalon Dairne, / Lord Levi Gunnin

assumed by Shadows, murdered on Night Three.

Role PM format:

Character: image

Name

Alter Ego: image

Name

Affiliation: Royal Court or Kensmy Assassins

Night Action: Everyone has one and they're named inconsistently. Some are movie titles, some are random combos of letters and numbers. Some are named wrong, like a vigilante who's action is actually tracker, etc. So, let the odd role-claiming begin. This is all being laid out so that nobody can attempt to use the structure of the role PM or game to their advantage. All the Town PMs contain the text "but don’t let anyone know because they’re looking for the King and the royal family. If they kill them, they win. Are you a good decoy?"

You win when all the Kensmy Clan Assassins are killed.

or

You win when your team kills the three members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh.

Best of luck! :thumbup:

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Royal Court or the Kensmy Assassins. To win the game, the Royal Court must kill off all the Kensmy Assassins, while the Kensmy Assassins need only to kill the members of the Royal Family: King Finnerty D. Colsh, Queen Vivian Coulahan Colsh and Prince Nathaniel Kieanan Colsh. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player). Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. As such, claiming your alter ego is also a violation of this rule. Claiming to be a member of the Royal Family does not violate that as that is part of role-claiming. Saying you're the King, Queen or Prince is allowed. Saying you're Barag (or whatever alter ego) is not. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. (Due to the concept role-claiming should be done with great caution. Another reason the roles have all been laid out is because verification by role-claiming is incredibly hard and extremely risky for the Town.)
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
  9. You may not edit your posts.
  10. You must post in every day thread.
  11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
  12. Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.

Well, that was a crappy night. Two royalists dead, one of whom was bringing us together to fight the scum.

It gets worse, too. I still can't find my pants.

At least they didn't kill a member of the Royal Family tonight, so that's good. But I fear we have now lost both our protector and our investigator. Unless Shanalon was telling the truth, and his role of directing the investigator has been passed on.

This was certainly a disappointing night. The scummiest of townies is gone, and with him the ability to protect the Prince and King. While I regret the loss of Meahon, I still don't understand his defensive attitude. Despite his claims to the contrary, had he been more forthcoming since the start of this ordeal he would have been alive today.

Then we also lost Shanalon who was doing her best to orchestrate the town with the limited collaboration she was offered. I can only hope that whatever information she had was passed on to a trusted collaborator before her death. This also goes for the result of last night's investigation, which I hope was communicated to someone else.

What do we learn from this mess? The town protector is dead, and the allegiance of the other protector known to Shanalon is unknown. It's not unthinkable for the town to have two protectors, given the nature of our mission. But on the other hand, the ways of god respect a balance that I feel could be skewed by the presence of two loyal protectors.

I think there are more clues to be gathered with the benefit of hindsight, and despite the string of deaths we're still pretty much in the game.

Well, that was a crappy night. Two royalists dead, one of whom was bringing us together to fight the scum.

It gets worse, too. I still can't find my pants.

You said it. I offered you my pants, but you won't budge. They're really a snug fit.

At least they didn't kill a member of the Royal Family tonight, so that's good. But I fear we have now lost both our protector and our investigator. Unless Shanalon was telling the truth, and his role of directing the investigator has been passed on.

It also blows our theory that they only have three set kills out of the air, unless they were convinced that Shanalon was a member of the Royal Family and now only have one remaining kill. We're short on answers, unfortunately, however at the current ratio it's still 6 vs 2, so we at least have some good odds. The only thing I can say is to the investigator. I urge you to get into contact with someone else.

Well that's a surprise. :sceptic: I had really expected Meahon to be scum... then again he dug his won grave by not coming clean with Shanalon.

At least we're not left empty handed. Meahon was pretty suspicious of Polly yesterday, and I've been keeping my eye on her as well. She's been quiet and flying under the radar for the most part. Meahon was also in contact with her and other people privately, so I think he had a good grasp on those things behind the scenes (or at least better than I/we thought, at any rate).

If no one has any other ideas, I propose we start by lynching Polly today.

It is clear what we need to to today. Shanalon was in contact with a member of the royal court yesterday. I can only pray that she passed them along information. They must step forward and tell us who the protecttor was that contacted Shanalon to get Meahon lynched. They claimed protector, so they must be lying if Meahon was in contact with another protector, OR they are a protector, but for the Kemsey. Right? Or am I totally off base with that? It's the only lead I can think up. :sadnew: I wish Shanalon had passed along more information, we're sort of stranded now.

Meahon was pretty suspicious of Polly yesterday, and I've been keeping my eye on her as well. She's been quiet and flying under the radar for the most part. Meahon was also in contact with her and other people privately, so I think he had a good grasp on those things behind the scenes (or at least better than I/we thought, at any rate).

Jane, you've accused me of being quiet, but I haven't heard you say much yourself, and now you're trying to tell us you think Meahon "had a good grasp on those things behind the scenes"? I would say that his behaviour yesterday really showed that he didn't have a good grasp of anything much. At all. In fact I'm finding it very difficult still to discern any sense from his shambolic ramblings.

Can I also point out that in his (many) dying words, Meahon also said he suspected Shalonda of being an assassin... and she's been clearly shown to be part of the Royal party too, and in the worst way.

If no one has any other ideas, I propose we start by lynching Polly today.

You're thinking about lynching already? People have barely spoken today, is there no hope that there will be more information from the night, or are you just keen to get on with killing?

It also blows our theory that they only have three set kills out of the air, unless they were convinced that Shanalon was a member of the Royal Family and now only have one remaining kill. We're short on answers, unfortunately, however at the current ratio it's still 6 vs 2, so we at least have some good odds. The only thing I can say is to the investigator. I urge you to get into contact with someone else.

From what Shalonda said, there should be the investigator and a confirmed Royalist out there, and they really need to talk, and at least one of them should know who the other is. The limited number of kills theory may still hold water, if the scum are keen on mislynching to further their evil deeds.

Jane, you've accused me of being quiet, but I haven't heard you say much yourself, and now you're trying to tell us you think Meahon "had a good grasp on those things behind the scenes"? I would say that his behaviour yesterday really showed that he didn't have a good grasp of anything much. At all. In fact I'm finding it very difficult still to discern any sense from his shambolic ramblings.

But he was suspicious of you, so it's a place to start. If you don't have anyone better, then... :sceptic:

Can I also point out that in his (many) dying words, Meahon also said he suspected Shalonda of being an assassin... and she's been clearly shown to be part of the Royal party too, and in the worst way.

I didn't really get that impression. On the contrary, despite his hesitance to reveal his "contact" (which I can't entirely blame him for), Meahon seemed to believe that Shanalon was working with the Royal Court. Of course, why wouldn't she, she did serve us an Assassin on a silver platter. See here:

I did' date=' however, supply her with sufficient information based on which she could cross-reference the claims that had been made to her so far. How she decides to use that info will hopefully give the rest of you a good indication on what you should do next.[/quote']
You're thinking about lynching already? People have barely spoken today, is there no hope that there will be more information from the night, or are you just keen to get on with killing?

As far as I see it, you're our only option until that happens.

I didn't really get that impression. On the contrary, despite his hesitance to reveal his "contact" (which I can't entirely blame him for), Meahon seemed to believe that Shanalon was working with the Royal Court.

Then your impression is very different to mine; and I don't blame Meahon for hesitance, but I do blame him for persistence at the cost of confusing us and leaving us in this sorry state.

How very appropriate to now say that you've got all the info, Shanalon, but heavens are forbidding you from putting it to good use. Devious indeed. Way to go throwing me to the lions... but I guess that's that.

This sounds much more to me like Meahon was accusing Shanalon of being an assassin. The bit you quoted (about supplying Shanalon with sufficient information) implied to me that Meahon had supplied this information during the course of his previous discussions with her, and he wasn't sure if she would use it for our benefit.

Seriously though, what's the point in keeping up this charade. By now you should be well aware that I'm Town, but it's already too late to do anything about it anyway. You've obviously been convincing enough for quite a chunk of our shipmates to follow you

And it really, really sounds like Meahon was accusing Shanalon of being an assassin here too.

But he was suspicious of you, so it's a place to start. If you don't have anyone better, then... :sceptic:

The raving lunatic, who pointed the finger at the only person who actually came out front and did anything for the town, was suspicious of me, so it's a good place to start? Not you, who's been quietly sniping about how little I'm saying whilst remaining even quieter yourself? Are you sure about that?

As far as I see it, you're our only option until that happens.

I don't see it that way at all. Did you listen to Shanalon when she requested we think differently about this predicament?

This sounds much more to me like Meahon was accusing Shanalon of being an assassin. The bit you quoted (about supplying Shanalon with sufficient information) implied to me that Meahon had supplied this information during the course of his previous discussions with her, and he wasn't sure if she would use it for our benefit.

I don't blame Meahon for being a little miffed that Shanalon "threw him to the lions". If I was in that position (albeit it was his fault for being in it) I would be pissed that I'd be going down, too. And nowhere did Meahon state that he thought Shanalon was an Assassin. If he thought so, he would've said it plainly.

And it really, really sounds like Meahon was accusing Shanalon of being an assassin here too.

Again, "what it sounds like". I don't know what Shanalon's motives were at the point when she knew the info that Meahon gave her, but it is now clear that they were good.

Regardless of what Meahon sounded like, he still suspected you.

The raving lunatic, who pointed the finger at the only person who actually came out front and did anything for the town, was suspicious of me, so it's a good place to start? Not you, who's been quietly sniping about how little I'm saying whilst remaining even quieter yourself? Are you sure about that?

Well I'm not quiet now, am I? I've openly accused you, I wouldn't call that scummy behavior. And I'm not sure about anything, I don't think any of us are. I'm simply taking what we have and trying to make something of it. Whether or not that leads to positive results is yet to be seen, but it's our best chance.

I had been in contact with Shanalon in private, and she also suspected you. She said, and I quote, "If Meahon is innocent then Polly has to be scum." I know we were wrong yesterday, but part of the reason for lynching Meahon was so that we could know, if he was innocent then it is highly likely that you are scum. Meahon's accused you in private, and Shanalon has expressed suspicions as well.

And if they were wrong about you, and I am wrong, then we're wrong. I would much rather take that risk than wait for the scum to pick us off one by one until the King and Prince are found.

016.jpg

It's about lunchtime and Cuthber Neal Memlow has found a pair of pants. He's not sure if they were the pants he was looking for, but they seem to fit OK.

Charles Pleasance is fishing off the edge of the ship, while thinking that his time would be better spent playing the bagpipes.

Polly Altamont and Jane Phoebe Barnell make a joke about his pole not being long enough and high five each other.

You may now vote. You have 60 hours to reach a conviction. At the end of that time, the person with the most votes will walk the silver plank.

Maybe I'm just trying to catch a bird... :cry_sad:

Well, the cross-eyed Jane says that Shanalon herself said that the Polly must be scum, if Meahon was innocent. We don't have many other leads today, I'm willing to continue to trust Shanalon's word, so I'll Vote: Polly Altamont (Pandora).

And for the love of god woman, wipe that vacant look off your face, it's creeping the hell out of me. :look:

It is clear what we need to to today. Shanalon was in contact with a member of the royal court yesterday. I can only pray that she passed them along information. They must step forward and tell us who the protecttor was that contacted Shanalon to get Meahon lynched. They claimed protector, so they must be lying if Meahon was in contact with another protector, OR they are a protector, but for the Kemsey. Right? Or am I totally off base with that? It's the only lead I can think up. :sadnew: I wish Shanalon had passed along more information, we're sort of stranded now.

Oh, we are stranded indeed. As far as I know, Shanalon investigated Meahon on night 2 and failed. This only fuelled her suspicions of course. So as you can see, there is no trusted loyal she could have shared vital information with. Oh some us us had bits and pieces, but I'm afraid the vital stuff is gone with Shanalon. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I will treat with suspicion anyone who claims to be Shanalon's trusted sidekick.

From what Shalonda said, there should be the investigator and a confirmed Royalist out there, and they really need to talk, and at least one of them should know who the other is.

Yes, I think the investigator is still out there. But I'm afraid they might have no one to talk to. On the other hand if they find scum I trust they will speak up just like Shalonda Shanalon did.

I had been in contact with Shanalon in private, and she also suspected you. She said, and I quote, "If Meahon is innocent then Polly has to be scum." I know we were wrong yesterday, but part of the reason for lynching Meahon was so that we could know, if he was innocent then it is highly likely that you are scum. Meahon's accused you in private, and Shanalon has expressed suspicions as well.

This is very interesting. Any clue as to why Shanalon came to that conclusion?

It's about lunchtime and Cuthber Neal Memlow has found a pair of pants. He's not sure if they were the pants he was looking for, but they seem to fit OK.

Good for him. Now, where's my damn wiener? <shakes fist at the sky>

I am struggling to understand the reasoning behind your accusation, Jane. You want to lynch me because a babbling madman accused me, along with accusing the closest person we had to town leader? And because, according to you and only you, our dear departed Shanalon apparently commented that "if Meahon was town then I must be scum." With no reasoning behind it whatsoever. Even if this is true, which I doubt, I fail to see the logic behind it. As Fairon has already asked, she didn't happen to mention why she said this? Or you didn't think to ask at all? Or did it just not happen?

And you're so sure about this you're willing to bet my (and possibly that of the entire Royal party's) life on it? Just as sure as you were about Meahon being scum, who you'd "suspected from day 1"? And of course Shanalon's comment, if it ever occured, must be taken as being absolutely correct, as she was so correct about Meahon being scum too.

And if they were wrong about you, and I am wrong, then we're wrong.

You say "if we're wrong, we're wrong". I say: "you are wrong and we might be dead as a result". There aren't many of us left, and there weren't that many of us to start off with; can you not see that you are pushing us towards a situation where the scum have one less Royalist to deal with - one less Royalist to stand in their way?

Well, the cross-eyed Jane says that Shanalon herself said that the Polly must be scum, if Meahon was innocent.

And that's all you need to vote? A dubious and questionable snippet of hearsay?

And that's all you need to vote? A dubious and questionable snippet of hearsay?

Combined the a total lack of other leads and the fact that we'll have a lynch for tomorrow if you turn up town. It's been upwards of 24 hours and nobody has come forward with any information. Jane's case makes sense to me, and we're at a dead end today otherwise. :sceptic:

Combined the a total lack of other leads and the fact that we'll have a lynch for tomorrow if you turn up town.

So you are willing to entertain the idea that I'm town? Yet you're more than happy to lynch me because you have another lynch candidate lined up for tomorrow?

Jane's case makes sense to me

There is no case, that's my point.

So you are willing to entertain the idea that I'm town? Yet you're more than happy to lynch me because you have another lynch candidate lined up for tomorrow?

There is no case, that's my point.

Because I'm willing to take note of any possibility. Because you could be town. You yourself were so vehemently against not lynching Day One, and its main supporter, Shanalon, is dead. What other ideas do you have for today? I'm talking about Jane, by the way. If you turn up town, then we'll have something to go off of tomorrow with her. That's what we're doing today - Meahon was town so we're following up on his (and apparently Shanalon's) suspicions. She's using Meahon's case against you, and she says the towniest investigator was pretty sure of you being scum too if he turned up town.

Jane, if you do have specific reasoning as to why Shanalon suspected Polly, could you share it with us?

Where does it follow that if Polly is innocent that Jane won't be? That's the kind of illogical causal relationship that should be avoided if we want to survive. Just because someone accuses someone else doesn't make it a "this person or that person" thing. It also discourages people from accusing one another if they think they'll be lynched if they turn out wrong.

Hey, look at that. I have pants! Well, shorts. Aren't they snazzy? I am still feeling a breeze around back. I wonder why?

I fear that the only reason Shanalon would say that Polly was confirmed scum if Meahon turned out innocent would be because Polly was the second claimed protector. Again, Polly, please bring forward anyone else you have anything against, and I will consider changing my vote, but if Shanalon said that you could not be trusted if Meahon was a royal court member, then that's that. It's not a particularly compelling case, it just outshines all the other cases, if you catch my drift. :wink:

Vote: Polly Altamont (Pandora)

If Polly is indeed the second protector, I find her claim suspicious. Can such a small group benefit from the services of two loyal protectors? I don't have the answer, but perhaps Polly could explain her actions so far in the game -- without giving out specific information to the scum.

It is important to note, Fairon, that I'm only assuming that's why Shanalon was suspect of her, and I only have Jane's word that she was suspect at all. That's a lot of assumption and other people's word, I'll admit, but it's better than the other cases... of which there seems to be none.

This is very interesting. Any clue as to why Shanalon came to that conclusion?

Here's what Shandola said:

My gut says to lynch Pandora. If MetroiD really isn't scum, and sadly we won't know until it's too late, Pandora almost certainly is. The sad thing is that being quiet would work very well for the scum this time and we have enough quiet people to make it difficult.
Pandora and MetroiD have been in contact for a long time. He keeps saying he's suspicious of her, then she says the same of him. If he's innocent somehow, I can picture him being the dupe and her being the manipulator.

I am struggling to understand the reasoning behind your accusation, Jane. You want to lynch me because a babbling madman accused me, along with accusing the closest person we had to town leader? And because, according to you and only you, our dear departed Shanalon apparently commented that "if Meahon was town then I must be scum." With no reasoning behind it whatsoever. Even if this is true, which I doubt, I fail to see the logic behind it. As Fairon has already asked, she didn't happen to mention why she said this? Or you didn't think to ask at all? Or did it just not happen?

Quotes above, call me a liar if you will. If you have more substantial evidence to share, then I urge you to.

And you're so sure about this you're willing to bet my (and possibly that of the entire Royal party's) life on it? Just as sure as you were about Meahon being scum, who you'd "suspected from day 1"? And of course Shanalon's comment, if it ever occured, must be taken as being absolutely correct, as she was so correct about Meahon being scum too.

Sure enough to risk your life, yes. Or did you have a better idea? Sit around while you and your Assassin buddy pick the rest of us off, yeah? Like I already said, part of the reason for lynching Meahon was to get a more solid idea on your allegiance.

You say "if we're wrong, we're wrong". I say: "you are wrong and we might be dead as a result". There aren't many of us left, and there weren't that many of us to start off with; can you not see that you are pushing us towards a situation where the scum have one less Royalist to deal with - one less Royalist to stand in their way?

Again, I'll take those chances. I am pushing for something - a situation where us royalists will have one less Assassin to deal with.

Where does it follow that if Polly is innocent that Jane won't be? That's the kind of illogical causal relationship that should be avoided if we want to survive. Just because someone accuses someone else doesn't make it a "this person or that person" thing. It also discourages people from accusing one another if they think they'll be lynched if they turn out wrong.

Thank you for pointing that out. :classic: I am not presenting any false claims here, just what we have. All of you, the vote is yours to make, just as will be tomorrow. You are free to vote for me tomorrow if I'm wrong, of course. I am just presenting facts here.

With that, I will

Vote: Polly Altamond (Pandora)

I feel like the evidence against Polly are a bit slim, but it doesn't seem like we have much to go on today :sceptic:. I'm afraid that if we lynch a member of the Royal family now, we might lose already tonight... Polly, if you really are town, and you're not a member of the Royal Family, couldn't you ease our minds and say you'd willingly sacrifice yourself for the Royal family? :look: And if you have any at all information that could help us take down the scum, now's the time to bring it forward.

017.jpg

"Is everything alright?" Clemence Blanchfield asks.

"I can't find my wiener." Fairon Garzi sadly admits.

"Where's the last place you saw it?" Clemence asks.

"Actually it was in Bess Bulton's mouth." Fairon smiles.

"Maybe she ate it?" Clemence suggests.

"I think I would've noticed that." Fairon says.

vote tally

Polly Altamont (Pandora): 3 votes (CallMePieOrDie, Zepher, JimButcher)

36 hours remain in Day Four.