Sign in to follow this  
LEGO Family

Doctor Who - The girl who waited.

From first episode of 5th season - Eleventh hour. There is an Episode called The girl who waited. But for you who have already seen Eleventh hour, this will make sense. :)

*** Spoiler Alert ****

In 1996, Amelia Pond prays to Santa Claus in her bedroom; a crack in her wall frightens her and she wants him to send someone to mend it. The Doctor crashes outside her house onto her shed. 'Stuff happens that makes the Doctor have to leave Amelia, promising her he will return in five minutes and take her on a trip with him. An excited Amelia rushes back inside to collect her things, and runs back out to the site where the Tardis were before.

Then she waits for the Doctor. Only to be dissapointed. He will be 12 years to late.

thegirlwhowaited (1).JPG

thegirlwhowaited (2).JPG

thegirlwhowaited (3).JPG

thegirlwhowaited (4).JPG

thegirlwhowaited (5).JPG

thegirlwhowaited (6).JPG

thegirlwhowaited (7).JPG

thegirlwhowaited (8).JPG

thegirlwhowaited (9).JPG

thegirlwhowaited (10).JPG

thegirlwhowaited (11).JPG

thegirlwhowaited (12).JPG

thegirlwhowaited (13).JPG

You know when you run out of blocks, you just start to use whatever pieces you have to make up for those lacking.

One thing that annoys me with the build is the roof. we didnt have the right blocks to make it "perfect. But this works , sort of. :)

This scene always makes me sad... I feel bad for little Amelia Pond... :cry_sad:

As for the roof, it looks alright. Better then anything I can do! :)

-Puck ;)

This scene always makes me sad... I feel bad for little Amelia Pond... :cry_sad:

As for the roof, it looks alright. Better then anything I can do! :)

-Puck ;)

Oh yeah .... That scene is so memorable ... Since we didnt make interior in this version, we still managed to incorporate the rift.

Did you notice it ? :P

Oh yeah .... That scene is so memorable ... Since we didnt make interior in this version, we still managed to incorporate the rift.

Did you notice it ? :P

No, not at first! :)

Still great job on the whole thing ;)

-Puck

No, not at first! :)

Still great job on the whole thing ;)

-Puck

So i guess you found it now ... We found it funnier not to mention it... Another LEGO forum was sharp to mention it.

Then again, i find that the Doctor Who fan group is bigger there, though most Doctor Who mocĀ“s is to be found here for some reason.

So i guess you found it now ... We found it funnier not to mention it... Another LEGO forum was sharp to mention it.

Then again, i find that the Doctor Who fan group is bigger there, though most Doctor Who mocĀ“s is to be found here for some reason.

Strange... o_0

:laugh:

Looking back on the pictures, I noticed that Amy's legs look like clay or something?

(Third Pic)

-Puck

Strange... o_0

:laugh:

Looking back on the pictures, I noticed that Amy's legs look like clay or something?

(Third Pic)

-Puck

Mmmmm .... Its just the way the light falls onto those blue cheese slopes. Funny observation though. ;)

I don't know what doctor who is :cry_sad: but I love the details to the house. And the back yard or front yard was AMAZING :laugh::thumbup: Love the work, keep it up