Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stefan

MOC: Animal Farm

8 posts in this topic

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hey,

I built this vignette for the latest contest of my LUG, with the topic "Farm Live". It is inspired by George Orwell's novel, although I haven't read it yet.

6999705932_4d35a75e69.jpg

flickr | Brickshelf

Best regards,

Stefan

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I'm not sure that was what George Orwell was trying to say, but it's a great scene nonetheless! :laugh:

I love the use of the elastic band for dungaree straps. :thumbup:

i see Napoleon has grown really big! :laugh:

If i remembered correctly, it was all pigs on the farm so substituting the minifig with a MOC mini-pig may be better? nonetheless it is a nice MOC!

Excellent MOC 'Stefan', and it was the pigs who at the end of the story overthrown by everyone else......did Orwell predict the downfall of the U.S.S.R. ? :look:

Thank you all :-)

Even though I haven't read the book, I know it's story and about the pigs. I actually expected that someone might comment that the cow should be a pig. But it was never my intent to build a vignette which represents the book. The build was just inspired by it.

Actually humans never worked for the pigs, they were just driven away from the farm.

The body of the pig is perfect, but I think pigs arent suposed to have horns :wink:

Actually humans never worked for the pigs, they were just driven away from the farm.

The body of the pig is perfect, but I think pigs arent suposed to have horns :wink:

I'd say it's a cow, though i did think it was a pig at first because of the story.

But the body and overalls are very well done, in any case.

I highly recommend you read the book, Stefan, I read it as a kid and it had a pretty big impact on me - thanks to it I realized there were no 100% good guys in politics! :laugh: