Roron Corobb ready for action! For the Republic!

Dang. Fixed, and thanks.

Yep, K-Nut is sending those out. :wink:

C'mon K-nut!!

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). You don't get to unvote your vote, you only get one shot. No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

One question, so, are there unvote, or are we allowed only one vote, or...? My meditation in the Force has failed to bring this into clear sight. :wacko:

I'm not surprised I didn't give in, I really need to get back into Mafia School. :sceptic:

Good luck everyone, may the fifth force be with you! :tongue:

One question, so, are there unvote, or are we allowed only one vote, or...? My meditation in the Force has failed to bring this into clear sight. :wacko:

Most likely he copy+pasted the official rules, then forgot to delete the unvote formatting rule.

Just my 0.02 Credits: Not allowing Unvotes does nothing but help the Scum, as they can get a bandwagon started early in the day. Thereby lynching someone before they can make a good defence.

Edited by LEGOman273

Confirmed! :classic:

By the way, my fourth mafia, and in not one have I been a man! Noooooooo! :sing:

Ah well, at least I get to know how the members of the opposite sex feel. :sweet:

Obi-Wan Kenobi signing in for duty. Hey, I don't even know whether I'm a good guy or a bad guy :tongue: ...well, I guess Obi-Wan Kenobi couldn't be a bad guy, right? ...Come on, say, "Yes!"

Obi-Wan Kenobi signing in for duty. Hey, I don't even know whether I'm a good guy or a bad guy :tongue: ...well, I guess Obi-Wan Kenobi couldn't be a bad guy, right? ...Come on, say, "Yes!"

Claiming innocence, eh? Scum move! I know who I'll be voting for.... :devil:

Besides, I still have to repay you, ChromeKnight, and Flipz for (indirectly) getting me lynched in Bedtime Story..then again, I had a part in that too. Should I lynch myself then? :look:

Luminara Unduli here, ready to eradicate the Sith. :classic:

I have a bad feeling about Anakin Skywalker, though. Maybe we ought to lynch him on Day 1? (Just kidding :wink: )

Well, in truth, you can also explicitly trust R2-D2 and Mace Windu. C3PO couldn't hurt a fly, so...just saying :sceptic:

:laugh:

Seriously, I really hate Obi-Wan and Mace Windu's face. LEGO really could have done better with them. :hmpf:

Luminara Unduli here, ready to eradicate the Sith. :classic:

I have a bad feeling about Anakin Skywalker, though. Maybe we ought to lynch him on Day 1? (Just kidding :wink: )

Totally! If he's not a bad guy now, he will turn out to be one.

...I should know. Too bad my master isn't around. :sad:

2. Do those who are on stand-by recieve a PM? (Not a role PM, but a "I have you on stand-by. Please keep up with the Day threads." PM)

No.

@Masked:

In the voting format rules, you forgot to Bold the Vote: Character Name (Player).

Oops fixed. Thanks. :sweet:

No Unvote. :wink:

Most likely he copy+pasted the official rules, then forgot to delete the unvote formatting rule.

Just my 0.02 Credits: Not allowing Unvotes does nothing but help the Scum, as they can get a bandwagon started early in the day. Thereby lynching someone before they can make a good defence.

Yep, and I think it forces them to make smarter choices and harder for the scum. But that's me.

Confirmed! :classic:

By the way, my fourth mafia, and in not one have I been a man! Noooooooo! :sing:

:laugh_hard: Sorry K-Nut didn't break the trend!. :rofl:

For some reason I cannot change my avatar to Obi-Wan's picture. :sceptic: Don't know why.

For some reason I cannot change my avatar to Obi-Wan's picture. :sceptic: Don't know why.

The image adresses are too big to fit completely into the thing for the avatar, it will work if you safe the image, and then upload it from your computer.

C3PO couldn't hurt a fly, so...just saying :sceptic:

There must be some mistake! I'm programmed for etiquette, not metagaming!

You have to save the picture to your computer, then upload it to your avatar through your settings. Took me a few tries, too. :wink:

Or, you can upload the pic to an image-hosting site (Flickr!), and link from there.

The web addresses are generally too long for the character limit for that to work. :sceptic: It's easy enough to save the image to the computer and then upload it manually. :wink:

Hugar Ssiht reporting for Duty! :sweet:

Don't misspell your name. :laugh:

The web addresses are generally too long for the character limit for that to work. :sceptic: It's easy enough to save the image to the computer and then upload it manually. :wink:

:wacko: I posted my (Snow White) Avatar that way.

Don't misspell your name. :laugh:

I do not find that funny at all. We're in a very grave ssituation, I will not tolerate mockery about my name! :laugh:

Whooo! Yeah! Ki-Adi-Mundi reporting for duty!

I gotta rewatch every thing about him to get into character! :devil:

Thanks for letting me in the game! I'll post more soon!

~Insectoid Aristocrat Ki-Adi-Mundi

Edited by Dannylonglegs

You all know who I am, and if you don't, you should. Now let's hurry up and get to the sith-killing!