Sign in to follow this  
tazzy007

"challenge 3 mitgardia"

6853846610_dc7ee354eb.jpg

002 by tazaboo, on Flickr

Lord tazalon and his band of trusted men go to hunt for the lost treasure, they come across an old ruin here king numpy attacks them. Lord tazalon and his men fight and win the treasure.

Nice little scene :thumbup: I would try adding some bricks and slopes in dark grey to the large rock panels to break up the pattern though.

The curvy stone wall around the water adds a nice touch. Always glad to see more Mitgardian builds :classic:

Nice job! :classic: Those mummies won't be a problem for our Mitgardian warriors! I like how you've made the rocks and the water and managed to "break" all the tan with the plants.

Looking promising but why so few pics in this thread? Maybe move the hero in some angels to see how he defeats the guardians and let him take the crystal...?

Nice scene, i like the way that you have enclosed the entire area of the shot with rocks. I'd like a few more pics though, showing us exactly who is who and perhaps illustrating the action a bit more. "King Numpty" sound intruiging, i'd like to hear a bit more about him... :laugh:

Edited by gabe

:laugh: That is the shortest and most effective story in the whole competition! The minifigs are very intriguing, I would like to hear more about the Mummy king and the chained man. More action shots would be good too

:classic: