Hoexbroe

Cars for my MegaMOC 2012

Awesome! Grease cars. :laugh: They're perfect. You sir, are one helluva car builder. But, when, oh when is the MegaMOC going to be completed for all to see?! :grin:

You are truly becoming a master at this, especially the pink convertible looks sweeheet!

Are you using the milky white tires for the whitewalls?

Thanks! -Yes, those are "milky white" tires, but I was deceived by the photo on BrickLink, so I had to paint them myself.

Awesome! Grease cars. :laugh: They're perfect. You sir, are one helluva car builder. But, when, oh when is the MegaMOC going to be completed for all to see?! :grin:

Thanks! -Hopefully the whole thing will be ready in time for HispaLUG´s annual Expo in Barcelona on the 24th of November this year.

Car #23 is lovely. Small but full of details. The exhaust is awesome.

About car #24: great way of color usage and ingenious method of construction. Keep up the good work.

indexed.gif V-LV-26E

First of all; Thanks to all of you for teh nice comments. Much appreciated!

Realistic¿? Curiously enough its the ONLY model that is not made to any prototype. It´s pure fantasy...

I wish they would use mine, -and pay me! LOL

But as it uses several "ilegal techniques" that would never happen. (-and not only becuase of the techniques... -lol) It uses pony-ears, solid stud in Technic pinhole, forced friction and pieces not correctly aligned or connected, etc...

Right... Though there is nothing much or specific to tell. Just "USA in the 50´ies")

-And thanks for the grading-list. Much appreciated!

Yeah. I think that would be fun too. I might do one, but doubt I will have it form part of the MegaMOC project though. (As the Ghostbusters didnt appear until the 80´ies)

Here´s another one!

A minituarization of the already mythic #10220 set from LEGO;

-Even with a complete interior;

Credits of course to Richard Brown, whose VW T1 this one is based on!

´later!

Bro Hoexbroe,

My wife loves this small Volkswagon minivan. Is it possible to have some detailed pictures or instructions as to how to build this item? Having some problems with the windows and the undercarriage.

Thanks

Edited by Ricecracker
Please do not quote images