CorneliusMurdock

Super Hero Avatar Contest

Disclaimer: This is the exact same as my Bloodbath entry.

Presenting the ultimately fabulous.....

FabuGirl!!!!!

8202022116_de0118a3b9_z.jpg

FabuGirl (She prefers not to reveal her real name) was once the Most popular girl in school. However, she soon lost her popularity. She then vowed to fight the wrong-doings of the popular girls by assuming the role of FabuGirl, Gothams newest (and strangest)(and most stylish) superhero! (She soon freaked out her classmates by going remotely insane and wearing her costume to school and insisting her name was FabuGirl during attendance.) Using her Brush of Power, she takes down all of those wrongdoing baddies!! However, she changes her hairstyle and make-up every day in order to conceal her identity, which is also the reason she wears so much make-up. (She wanted it to look like a mask.) FabuGirl's weaknesses include water (for it washes her make-up off), and the super-cute boys on the Football team.

Edited by TrumpetKing67

super_guy_icon.jpg

Guy Superson, aka Super Guy, is the dashing superhero that you've always dreamed of. Witty, charming, handsome, strong, fights with a banana boomerang, has a teddybear sidekick. The ideal superhero.

Introducing... Cerebrus!

8205449248_16ed5b6ddd.jpg

Cerebrus was born with a tremendous self regard for his own intelligence, and believes himself capable of solving any crime with his own impeccable logic. His super lightweight helmet is countoured to the exact shape of his brain as taken from the medical imaging scans he frequently requests in his quest to help humanity learn how he became so brilliant. It also features a heads-up display which allows him to cross reference past criminals.

Purpearljellyblob has come to save the day!

purpearljellyblob1.jpg

Trained in the ancient art of seduction and ninjutsu, Purpearljellyblob, who obviously loves pearls and purple jelly, decided to don her hypnotic mask to become the next vigilante.

Purpearljellyblob would protect innocent victims by hypnotising troublemakers.

Using her ancient arts of seduction, she can hypnotise mafias, criminals, villians etc and make them reveal their secret bases or any plots to destroy the city.

Her large hat and super seductive outfit would divert attention away from her facial features which will make it hard for people to identify her.

Purpearljellyblob would deploy martial arts to defend herself as well as to protect the innocent.

Having put herself through tough military and weapons training, Purpearljellyblob is 100% efficient in wielding all types of swords and weapons and has possessed the capability to single handedly level an enemy base within a short amount of time.

Her favourite weapon would be double pistols, as she can hide them in her handbag.

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

They said he was to old to be a super hero again.

They said he would never get his strength back.

They said the Lego world didn't need him back.

What they said didn't matter to him. He was an ex super hero from many years ago who decided he wanted to get back at it again. The Lego world doubted him but he went back to training, got his muscles back, and even reached deep down to gain his flying powers back. He is now the "IRON ELDER"!!!

IronElder.jpg

IronElderFlying.jpg

Wow! I can't decide if I should put my Demon Hunter (detailed but not funny), my Super Tennis Player or my Misile Man!

Edited by Eric Su

Here is my entry.

The Greased Monkey

Nick Carsen was an everyday mechanic, fixing cars and motorbikes. He loved his job and everybody who knews him can tell you. All was fine until one day.

It was a thursday evening. Nick just finished repairing an old Dodge as he heard a scream. He looked out of his garage and saw an old lady surrounded by three guys. The guys were clearly threatining the old woman. Nick was uneven what to do, in this moment one of the offenders slapped the woman in the face. This is enough, Nick thought. He grabbed a rusty pipe wrench an ran out of his garage.

The first hit with the mighty tool came out of nowhere. With an unearthly scream, the guy hit the ground. The other two starred back at Nick. "Stop it and let the lady go", Nick shouted. The men looked at each other, began to laugh and walked into Nicks direction. He lifted his arm to let the wrench speak, but the two men were to fast. One of them punched Nick in the stomach, the other one kicked his head. Nick falls hard on the pavement. He coughs. In the corner of his eye he could see the swinging chain coming at him. He raised the wrench and blocked the strike. The criminal was surprised. He tried to take the chain back but it was stuck to the wrench. With all his power, Nick dragged the chain and set it free from the guys hands.

This triumph gave Nick all the power he needed. He stood up and let the wrench swing at the end of the chain. With a marvelous strike he knocked out both of the remaining offenders.

Exhausted but happy, Nick looked down to the now harmless men. The old lady came up to him, "Thank you, thank you so much. You saved my life." "It had to be done", Nick replies. "Not everyone would have done something like this. This City needs more people like you. I'll go and tell everybody that there is a new hero, a working class hero in town. Many will feel saver these days." The lady turned around and walked away. With a last look behind she said "Thank you" again. She vanished into the dark of the night.

For a few seconds Nick looked into the night. He turned and started to walk back to his garage as he noticed something shiny in a vest pocket one of the men wears. He kneeled down and pulled a pair of sunglasses out. He looked at them. Nice. Slowly he put the glasses on. Maybe this city needs a hero. Can he be it? He doesn't know, but he can try.

At this moment the Greased Monkey was born.

mech00.jpg

The Slaver's Slaver!:

8225278878_69c7af8166.jpg

John Smith (real, non disguised name Ghulnahntet) lived in United States during the American Revolution. He was a happy teenager native american who was always curious on what happened outside of his village. Once he got word about what was happening between United States and England. Though that wasn't very important to him, what worried him was the fact that british were taking native american's homes. He decided to help and disguised himself under the name John Smith. He bought a crossbow with his inherited gold and with his skills he took down a British General. He freed every native american who's homes were took and realized native americans were not the only ones at danger. He trained himself at combat, aim and a very rare ability to live much longer than other people. When the American Revolution ended he still fighter everyone who caused danger to inocent lives of people. Now, in 2012, he is merely an adult (he lived because of his ability to live longer than other people) he fights crime and saves people who got kidnapped. He likes to fight crime, but mainly kidnappers.

Green Flame

Preventing doers-of-evil from doing-evil, without the constraints of Space Police protocol

8224488509_bd2e3ded55_n.jpg

Green Futuron gets a superpower upgrade - not really a disguise...

LEGUMAN (Vegetables man)

With his CarrotGun he'll protect you versus BIGMACMAN !

Eat Vegetables and Become strong like LEGUMAN

8230097083_38a6fc4c62_n.jpg

@ badboytje88 I am glad you like it :classic: And good job to all that have entered the contest!

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

(I hope I can do it like this since I can't figure out how to post the picture in case the picture doesn't work, http://www.flickr.com/photos/90660941@N08/8232992293/in/photostream )

Speedo-Man!

He's the man of the sea and fights crime in his tiny speedo. ,

with his sidekick fishy nothing can stop him!

Powers:

Super-speedy-swimming

hydrokinesis

he can breath underwater

Secret identity:

Bob Barnacle

Here is my submission, if it's to late that's fine to, it's the experience that counts.

LEGUMAN (Vegetables man)

With his CarrotGun he'll protect you versus BIGMACMAN !

Eat Vegetables and Become strong like LEGUMAN

8230097083_38a6fc4c62_n.jpg

I love your entry!

I love your entry!

Thanks Eric Su

It was very funny to take this picture at 11Pm in the vegetables compartment of my fridge :laugh:

Where can I find the voting thread for this contest? Can't seem to find any. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Esurient