Sign in to follow this  
Sokratesz

WTS: Load of monorail parts and misc items from 6990

I have a load of items lying around from the 6990 monorail. It's incomplete but also has some extra items compared to the original set:

4x large curves

4x large straight

2x small straight

2x directional switches

1x monorail motor which works but the undercarriage is damage at one point, doesn't impede function though

2x monorail carriage

several minifigs with related items

multiple battery boxes and 9v leads

awhole lot of space theme things, window panes, supports and other bricks

Everything is a little yellowed. Any idea what it would be worth or if anyone's interested?

- Sok.

I have a load of items lying around from the 6990 monorail. It's incomplete but also has some extra items compared to the original set:

4x large curves

4x large straight

2x small straight

2x directional switches

1x monorail motor which works but the undercarriage is damage at one point, doesn't impede function though

2x monorail carriage

several minifigs with related items

multiple battery boxes and 9v leads

awhole lot of space theme things, window panes, supports and other bricks

Everything is a little yellowed. Any idea what it would be worth or if anyone's interested?

- Sok.

Without seeing a picture, hard to make a guess. But you didn't mention if the set still comes with 4 track pieces to make 2 sets of slopes or the stanchions to hold up elevated tracks. I'd wager about $150 at best with the information I got. You defiantly should get a good, clear pictures to show what's there.

Sorry, didn't have the time earlier :)

Sorry, Sokratesz, but your pictures are way too large. Please resize them to a maximum of 800x600 px. In the meantime, I've converted the images to links, so people can still view them if they want too. Thanks!

Sorry, Sokratesz, but your pictures are way too large. Please resize them to a maximum of 800x600 px. In the meantime, I've converted the images to links, so people can still view them if they want too. Thanks!

Sorry, I was going to post them as links but forgot.

I've seen the pictures and based on what's there, I'd probably get $150 or so if I were selling it.

Thanks, you reckon it would be best to auction them on ebay or put it on bricklink?

- Sok.

Edited by Sokratesz

Im pretty sure they would sell well with international exposure on Ebay - depends how long you might want to hold them fore. Ebay= quicker; but possibly lower price.

Sign in to follow this