"LL"

Memento mori

Hi

I have next creation to publish. In my religion and like it was in Middle Ages, when human dies he have three ways: Heaven, Hell or Purgatory. God judge him and decide what pass he have to go. I built this scene for all of you, remember about death, "memento mori".

7119022147_7c187e01bc_n.jpg

The last court by 'LL', on Flickr

Brickshelf

Thanks for your attention,

LL

Just great LL! Love the heaven side with all the houses and that arch is just beautful!!

I really like this. The two depictions is great, ingenious clouds. I like the micro scale bits, the buildings in the clouds on the Heaven side. The drak clouds and fire on Hells side. I like the borders to the two worlds, as well.

Very clever, wonderful work - I love the pillars and the clouds (on both sides) in particular. Two very striking images which are offset perfectly by the tree/judgement area. Excellent.

I like how you split the black/grey with the brown. Nice work on the forced perspective too :thumbup:

Really nice. I like the backgrounds you did for Heaven and Hell. This seriously inspired me to build something, off to LDD to design!

Wow, that really is beautiful! Can honestly say that's one of my favourite models i've ever seen :sweet:

Nice detailed!

Great job how you put those miniature buildings and stairways to heaven in your MOC!