Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Steampunk Mafia: Confirmation & Discussion

Well, everybody has confirmed! Awesome. The Day One thread will be up in about 10 hours. :thumbup:

Wow! You're right not to have included me, this is a very advanced game! I'm going to get really confused watching the day thread! :tongue: Well, good luck to you all! This looks like it'll be a great game!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I'm also going to enjoy watching, but it would seem that more than the usual amount of the game is going to be played out in PMs...

Hinckster, you mixed up my character and CMP's in the intro. I was playing the bagpipes, not him! Don't take my victorious playing skills away from me!

Hinckster, you mixed up my character and CMP's in the intro. I was playing the bagpipes, not him! Don't take my victorious playing skills away from me!

Aha, I'm confused by my own concept. :blush:

Maybe if you had your alter ego avatar somewhere in your profile, I wouldn't mess these things up. :tongue:

You know, I went to change it and I thought "No, that is Charles Pleasance." After too much deliberation, I came to the conclusion that you are correct. Not sure why those two faces look so similar to me. I blame you for covering your torso with those bagpipes like that.

I'm really enjoying this because with essentially 24 roles, I can't even remember who's an Assassin and who's in the Royal Family. :laugh:

:look:

I better figure that out by the time Night Actions start coming in. :blush:

I better figure that out by the time Night Actions start coming in. :blush:

:laugh: Don't let such minor details spoil your fun!

If you haven't sent your Night Actions in yet, please do so. If I get them all, I can have Day Two up in 9.5 hours. :sweet::thumbup:

:blush: Silly me. I had all the night actions by noon. Way to go everybody! The new day thread will be up in 4.25 hours! :grin:

:blush: Silly me. I had all the night actions by noon. Way to go everybody! The new day thread will be up in 4.25 hours! :grin:

Good job, everyone! :thumbup:

You too, Hinck. :wub::thumbup:

Good job, everyone! :thumbup:

You too, Hinck. :wub::thumbup:

Thanks, Shadows!

This is pretty awesome that everyone has been on the ball. This game will move very smoothly if everyone can keep that up. :thumbup:

Good news! I should actually be able to post Day Three withing the next half hour. :grin:

Thanks so much to Rick and Dragonator for playing! :wub_drool: It was nice to have our Games Moderator back in a game and this was Rick's first time as unconverted Scum! Sorry it ended way too early for both of you, but I hope you had fun while it lasted. :thumbup:

Ah well, at least you scumbags didn't stick to tradition and kill me on night 1. :laugh: Thanks for the game Hinck, it was very fun! :thumbup:

Thanks for letting me play Hinck. I really like the concept you've come up with. :sweet:

Ah well, at least you scumbags didn't stick to tradition and kill me on night 1. :laugh:

Same here. :grin:

Ah well, at least you scumbags didn't stick to tradition and kill me on night 1. :laugh: Thanks for the game Hinck, it was very fun! :thumbup:

Thanks for letting me play Hinck. I really like the concept you've come up with. :sweet:

Same here. :grin:

How considerate that both sides decided to postpone your metagamey demises until night 2. :laugh:

"Sand green voice?" How does that work? :poke:

*looks at your avatar* :laugh:

*looks at your avatar* :laugh:

Yoda is the assassin! :tongue:

The game is really interesting Hinckley, and quite entertaining! :thumbup:

I'm getting some questions about this, so let me clarify:

You cannot say you are (for example) Silas Gil Large.

You cannot say you are (for example) the security expert.

You can say that you are the vigilante or a one-shot watcher.

You can say that you are the Queen, which everybody would know is Vivian Coulahan Coulsh. That is, in a way, a Night Action. As the target of the Scum, you have the ability to claim that is what you are.

Why? If you think about it for a moment, it benefits all sides and keeps the balance even and supports the game mechanics (which are in place to make the game interesting.) You're totally on the honor code for this, which means I have to figure out a way to just completely make it impossible next time I run a concept like IMHOTEP this.

This is a very interesting Mafia game, and the first one I've seen where neither the Town nor the Scum starts off knowing who anybody is for sure... I must say, it's also been interesting watching the Eurobricks Mafia masters in action!

This is a very interesting Mafia game, and the first one I've seen where neither the Town nor the Scum starts off knowing who anybody is for sure... I must say, it's also been interesting watching the Eurobricks Mafia masters in action!

Totally agree. Fantastically interesting concept and great playing. It's very fascinating watching it progress and making conclusions as to who is good and who is bad. :laugh: Well played you all! :thumbup: ...well, most of you. :tongue:

Totally agree. Fantastically interesting concept and great playing. It's very fascinating watching it progress and making conclusions as to who is good and who is bad. :laugh: Well played you all! :thumbup: ...well, most of you. :tongue:

Thanks guys! If you like this game, you should read through IMHOTEP. It's frighteningly close in concept. :blush: I didn't intend to copy it, but this is kind of IMHOTEP light. I based it off of another game but made some adjustments which turned it into the imitation of IMHOTEP that it is, which I don't mind. I loved playing IMHOTEP and I hope the players are enjoying this even half as much as I did with IMHOTEP. I'm very glad you guys are enjoying it too! :wub:

Sign in to follow this