Hrw-Amen

MOC Police Station.

indexed.gif B-PM-02A

Flickr Gallerymoc_police_station_27.jpgBrickshelf GalleryHere is my latest MOC, it is a police station for my LEGO town and fits in well with the other modular buildings in the street.

It is built as a corner building to go on the end of the road and covers four floors the top most third floor being the control room for the helipad.

Down on the ground is the public reception area where they can go in and report missing cats, murders, robbery and other stuff that goes on. There are two smaller interview rooms equipped with recording equipment and a small garage for the policement to park their motorcycles or I guess a small police car. There is also a passage through to the rear of the building as the way the modulars go together there is a path up the back of them and this being a corner building needed a way through.

The first floor contains a small office with a viewing area for the citizens and police to look at a line up of possible criminals. It also houses four holding cells which are simply equipped with bunks and a potty and not much else.

The second floor contains the squad room, the police chief's office and the examiner's lab.

Anyway, here is the link to the Brickshelf gallery.

Edited by Phred

Cool...no not just cool but AWESOME modular 'Hrw-Amen' ! :grin:

Great detailing on the inside and by the exterior colours....yep, that's a cop shop.....Brick On ! :grin:

Wow, this is crazy! The size. The details. The bricks?! I really like the entry. The slanted door below the roof, very nice. You have pretty much every necessary interior detail a police station needs.

Wow, this is crazy! The size. The details. The bricks?! I really like the entry. The slanted door below the roof, very nice. You have pretty much every necessary interior detail a police station needs.

Wow! And as I thought I'm almost done with my latest rebuild of the police station I see this.... impressive ;) gave me some ideas... My wife is already laughing at me quietly as I'm looking at the pictures ;)

Thanks for the replies.

I have been working on this since just before Christmas so it has taken just over four months to complete, although some of that time was admittedly getting the bricks together. I am quite pleased with the result although I would have liked a slightly larger garage area on the ground floor. However you can't have everything, there just is not space.

I think it needs a couple more of the cells being occupied though and maybe another lab tech and victim on the table. I have to see what is in the spare mini-fig box.

I don't think I'd like to be the occupants of the yellow house next door though with that helicopter taking off and landing right by my bedroom everyday!