Sign in to follow this  
TomRoid

Does the CM Zombie come from the Monster Fighters graveyard?

Does the CM Zombie originally come from the Monster Fighters Graveyard (STORY-WISE).

ZOMBIE1

ZOMBIE2

ZOMBIE3

The CM Zombie is an enemy in the online Monster Fighters mini games and they have a graveyard in that theme AND he was featured in a graveyard in a comic.

(I can't show the goddamn images because of this stupid thing where I'm not allowed to show images on the board which is BS).

Please tell me what you think!

EDIT: Still can't show the images because of no more direct links to images so Flickr can have people see their website.

And I meant does the Zombie come from the Monster Fighters STORY-WISE. He was in a graveyard in a comic and an enemy in a Monster Fighters online mini game and all the other Monster Fighters Zombies come from the MF Graveyard. So does the CM Zombie story-wise, orginally come from the MF Graveyard?

Edited by TomRoid

I don't think so, we've already seen the actual set and figs from the auction in ebay.

BUT

maybe not zombie set but we can see CMF zombies in the Haunted Manor set.

Edited by Dharkan

We don't tolerate that tone in posts on EB, so please watch your language.

To deeplink from flickr, just follow the instructions in the thread Fugazi linked to and edit your first post.

To deeplink to your flickr photos, just follow the instructions in this thread.

I don't think so, we've already seen the actual set and figs from the auction in ebay.

BUT

maybe not zombie set but we can see CMF zombies in the Haunted Manor set.

You mean this set? Where can you see them? Is there some new info out on the set?

We don't tolerate that tone in posts on EB, so please watch your language.

To deeplink from flickr, just follow the instructions in the thread Fugazi linked to and edit your first post.

I thought this was an adult forum with adult stuff if you were unprepared and young, but okay.

And I meant does the Zombie come from the Monster Fighters STTORY-WISE. He was in a graveyard in a comic and an enemy in a Monster Fighters online mini game and all the other Monster Fighters Zombies come from the MF Graveyard. So does the CM Zombie story-wise, orginally come from the MF Graveyard?

You mean this set? Where can you see them? Is there some new info out on the set?

I was just making a wild guess, don't worry. :)

(I can't show the goddamn images because of this stupid thing where I'm not allowed to show images on the board which is BS).

Please tell me what you think!

Ok.

Don't bitch about something just because you don't know how to do it. Lots of people show images on here.

I thought this was an adult forum with adult stuff if you were unprepared and young, but okay.

Adults ask how to do things before they complain or they just figure it out for themselves.

Edited by gotoAndLego

I don't think he has anything to do with Monster Hunters. Just because he's a zombie doesn't mean he has anything to do with the theme. I'm sure TLG just added him to the game because he was already around and to add more variety.