Sign in to follow this  
Si-MOCs

YADL - Quadrotor Gunship

6965526524_e31cd8a8a3_z.jpg

The Marine Quadrotor Gunship provides a stable weapon launch platform to support ground troops. It also serves as an exfiltration vehicle when the need arises.

The directional pulse rotators allows the Gunship to hover or reach speeds excess of 500mph in standard Earth Atmosphere.

6965525006_2826fa0b20_z.jpg

6965523908_19e90e765b_z.jpg

6965524402_f708a42c9f_z.jpg

It was one of my flickr buddy's birthday today, and he wanted a Quadrotor ship for some reason... So I totally procrastinated on all my other builds/duties and built this instead :laugh:

Nice one SI, now I want to see it scaled up!

Wow! That was my second thaught, I'd like to see this on minifig scale a lot!

It's fantastic :thumbup:

Edited by Brickadeer

This is great! I can't express how much I like the shape of it! It's like a seal or a human swimming! It looks great from every angle!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

This is great! I can't express how much I like the shape of it! It's like a seal or a human swimming! It looks great from every angle!

Same thoughts. :sweet: It reminds me a lot of Avatar, but the color scheme and all the weapons really set it apart. It looks like a real-life version of this would actually be able to fly. Great work. :thumbup:

AWESOME gunship 'Si-MOCs' :grin: , reminds me a lean towards Avatar a little eh ? :wink: (looks like I'm not the only one who thinks that too :wink: )

Great designing and keep them comming.....maybe some support vehicles or landing base ? :wink:

Nice one SI, now I want to see it scaled up!

Wow! That was my second thaught, I'd like to see this on minifig scale a lot!

Great!!, now bring it on minifig scale, I love it

Maybe I will... I've built similar ones before...

6294505607_b89ed2bea9_z.jpg

TEAM BLUE by Si-MOCs, on Flickr

Same thoughts. :sweet: It reminds me a lot of Avatar, but the color scheme and all the weapons really set it apart. It looks like a real-life version of this would actually be able to fly. Great work. :thumbup:

AWESOME gunship 'Si-MOCs' :grin: , reminds me a lean towards Avatar a little eh ? :wink: (looks like I'm not the only one who thinks that too :wink: )

Great designing and keep them comming.....maybe some support vehicles or landing base ? :wink:

I did like Avatar a lot ... though I would think a lot of the stylings probably came from Aliens - which is another Cameron movie...

Good idea on the making this a theme.... it would make a great little mini display set!