sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

You didn't said that ;) I thought the hair from the Ninjago Movie are all new, but it is probably just a matter of time, until we get those in other colors. 

1 hour ago, BatofGotham said:

That's not the one. What I'm looking for is the one seen in the trailers

It's a brand new piece. It hasn't even been released yet, so it's only in tan for now.

Batman Rogues (Not sold on Riddler. I think I'll give him normal glasses instead.)

800x600.jpg

The Best Assassins in The DC Universe (I love Deathstroke but Deadshot needs a better helmet idea.)

800x600.jpg

Any good suggestions to enhance these gentlemen?

I was looking at the new Ninjago sets and figures and thought Nya's civilian torso could be good for Jessica Jones, and CMF Lloyds hood piece would look nice on a Green Arrow. 

56 minutes ago, The Lego Nolan said:

I was looking at the new Ninjago sets and figures and thought Nya's civilian torso could be good for Jessica Jones, and CMF Lloyds hood piece would look nice on a Green Arrow. 

I was thinking the same thing for Jessica, but the massive bit of exposed yellow kinda turned me off of it. That new hood would look pretty sick on Green Arrow, and the torso could even be used for Oliver in the Season 4 Arrow opener, where he's jogging :grin:

The new CMFs have so many useful parts, though! Jay's scarf could be pretty great for a Red Locust minifig. I don't know what exactly I'd use the blue fish girl's hair for but I know there a couple figs that could use something precisely that punk (Sin?). The Sushi Chef has white legs with black boots, which I don't think we've gotten before but are always useful. Misako's hair could work really well for Roulette. While not a superhero, the guitar player's legs would be downright perfect for a Roxie Richter fig from Scott Pilgrim. I can't wait to see what new bits we get in the next batch of pictures, because I'm getting super inspired!

3 hours ago, The Lego Nolan said:

The shark soldier figure from the $20 set with 5 figs also has a good torso for Ajax from Deadpool. 

9 hours ago, Skier1215 said:

The Best Assassins in The DC Universe (I love Deathstroke but Deadshot needs a better helmet idea.)

Other than the official figure, and/or non purism, there are only a few ways to achieve Deadshot's helmet, none of which I personally think are satisfactory or do justice to the character, but I digress.

First: Using a "one-eyed" Lego face of your choice, and covering it with a plain helmet of your choice.

Second: Using a head of your choice and either of these two Ninjago headwrap things.

Third: Using a head of your choice and Cyborg's helmet.

or, and this one is my personal favorite . . .

Fourth: Use any of the red eyed skulls, (the non-Ninjago one is best), and cover half of it with a white helmet, like so.

As for Deathstroke? That figure is perfect. 'Nuff said.

I'm just curious. Why are you making purist versions of figures that TLG has already made? 

Edited by TheBigRedCheese

Looking at the photos of this Ninjago CMF, a couple of ideas for piece usage:

• GPL Tech torso/legs: Cisco Ramon
  • Gong and Guitar Rocker hair: Apache Chief

With the release of "Fun at the Beach", I had to try the Divers legs on Red Nightwing including the arms from the current CMF Surfer Guy.

Variant A (plain black legs)

nightwingv1fluui.jpg

Variant B (red striped legs)

nightwingv2j1umc.jpg

8 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

@Plissken looks quite nice, I actually used those arms for Nightwing ages ago

Two things...what hair is that on Deadshot and who is the character on the far right?

Just now, Skier1215 said:

Hair is the LBM Bruce Wayne's. The fig on the far right is Calendar Man from the Injustice 2 comic

12 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

@Plissken looks quite nice, I actually used those arms for Nightwing ages ago

Thank you.

I saw your figures and got inspired. Couldn't make out, what arms they were, but now I can't unsee it :D Great work.

On 6/22/2017 at 2:37 PM, Skier1215 said:

Batman Rogues (Not sold on Riddler. I think I'll give him normal glasses instead.)

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

I just saw someone use one of those Scout Trooper helmets from Star Wars with Mighty Micro Bane's head backwards, so that the tube-y bit makes his eyepiece. I think that's the best I've seen anyone do with making a purist Deadshot mask.

So I decided to make Blood Rose today. A green arrow villain that I haven't seen done. So here she is. Lemme know what you think! :) 

Blood Rose

58 minutes ago, Zergos said:

So I decided to make Blood Rose today. A green arrow villain that I haven't seen done. So here she is. Lemme know what you think! :) 

Where does the torso come from?

Just now, The Lego Nolan said:

Where does the torso come from?

Talia Al Ghul

12 hours ago, Zergos said:

I've never heard of Blood Rose, but I bet if you take off that bandanna, you'd have a damn fine Madame Rouge from Teen Titans! 

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I've never heard of Blood Rose, but I bet if you take off that bandanna, you'd have a damn fine Madame Rouge from Teen Titans! 

She's a new 52 GA villain

As some one previously said about Aayla, here is my Mystique (legs aren't quite right)
image_zpsct9mkiju.jpeg

Also as someone asked a while ago, here is a different Ego
image_zpsqpvybbci.jpeg

6 hours ago, Hulk_Smash said:

As some one previously said about Aayla, here is my Mystique (legs aren't quite right)

Also as someone asked a while ago, here is a different Ego

That Ego is perfect

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.