sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

And also wer did you get the hair piece? Damn that's so awesome! 

It came with Garmadon in the Ninjago Mechdragon set (2014).

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Awesome, Awesome! Can you do Ego too? Please?

And also wer did you get the hair piece? Damn that's so awesome! 

I don't think I've got the hairpiece to redo that figure but it's available from Bricks and Pieces for 41p. I've got the Kanjiklub figures so I can add Ben's head to that to take a look and maybe Photoshop the hair colour to match the grey.

Just now, Robianco said:

I don't think I've got the hairpiece to redo that figure but it's available from Bricks and Pieces for 41p. I've got the Kanjiklub figures so I can add Ben's head to that to take a look and maybe Photoshop the hair colour to match the grey.

That hairpiece also could work for Ego, what hairpiece do you think that will better fit him'?

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

It came with Garmadon in the Ninjago Mechdragon set (2014).

That works fine for Ego IMO.

Here is my version of Ego, although the hair isn't right, it's the best of the grey hair I have

image_zps7kkjozhs.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

Here is my version of Ego, although the hair isn't right, it's the best of the grey hair I have

I love the touch that you did include David in the background. Did u do that on purpose?

actually the hair is kinda okay, where did the torso came from?

Yes that was on purpose :)

the torso is the back of one of the (I think) Resistance Troops from the Star Wars battle pack 

21 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Ok, thanks for the suggestions! 

I also like your usage of TLBM Bruce Wayne hairpiece for Superman, I have never even considered that! It looks great!

On 4/6/2017 at 4:05 PM, The Lego Nolan said:

The arms look like they'd be a great addition to the red Nightwing figure. 

Never thought of that, both sound like great ideas!

I've dug back a little in this thread for an example, but haven't seen one, but has anyone used minidoll Wonder Woman's hairpiece on any Wonder Woman minifigure?

Also, what about TLBM Robin's legs separated from the green hip and applied to classic Wonder Woman's hip piece from the minifigure's legs?

16 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Freshly made today, here is my Baron Zemo, marking my first Marvel figs this year

Omg this looks perfect. But I doubt you'll find a headpiece that will have the resemblance of Baron Zemo. All in all it's awesome! 

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Omg this looks perfect. But I doubt you'll find a headpiece that will have the resemblance of Baron Zemo. All in all it's awesome! 

Thanks! I was thinking of erasing the mouthpart of Calculator's head (but then it'd be non purist :p) I'm surprised Lego hasn't released Zemo yet. I thought we'd see him a lot sooner than the likes of Hyperion, Red She Hulk, Detroit Steel or Super-not-quite-Amazo-Adaptoid

46 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Thanks! I was thinking of erasing the mouthpart of Calculator's head (but then it'd be non purist :p) I'm surprised Lego hasn't released Zemo yet. I thought we'd see him a lot sooner than the likes of Hyperion, Red She Hulk, Detroit Steel or Super-not-quite-Amazo-Adaptoid

Yea and the colors is kinda off. Do we have a head piece that has the same color with Batgirl's legs and Beastboy's torso? 

17 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yea and the colors is kinda off. Do we have a head piece that has the same color with Batgirl's legs and Beastboy's torso? 

I mean, in continuity, Zemo's mask is pink while the rest of his outfit is purple/yellow.

17 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Freshly made today, here is my Baron Zemo, marking my first Marvel figs this year

Could you try it with Red Hood's head? I know the color will be off, but the face may look good. 

Here are some 'realistic' versions of C-list villains

Zodiac Master, Firefly, Calendar Man, Magpie, Killer Moth, Kite-Man and Eraser

Alternate Squad

And some other figs- Green Arrow, Deadshot, Aquaman, Nightwing, Calendar Man (again! Based on the Injustice 2 comic)

DC Figbarf 47

That is a great zemo solution, I used that exact combination when I made mine! I used visions head. It works surprisingly well.

On 5/9/2017 at 0:03 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

I've dug back a little in this thread for an example, but haven't seen one, but has anyone used minidoll Wonder Woman's hairpiece on any Wonder Woman minifigure?

Also, what about TLBM Robin's legs separated from the green hip and applied to classic Wonder Woman's hip piece from the minifigure's legs?

Also, has anyone tried using the below pictured hairpiece on DCEU Wonder Woman? It has been used in black on the S10 Female Warrior and the villain piloting 2016's SW Eclipse Fighter (set no. 75145). It was the hairpiece I originally envisioned DCEU Wonder Woman using before the unveiling of the Sky High Battle set.

6152300.jpg

On 5/11/2017 at 10:57 AM, Duncan Young said:

The thought of using Zodiac Master's head for Ravager has always been in the back of my mind. I finally decided to make him

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144751365@N08/33784363033/in/dateposted-public/

A great pull, and a great figure! You actually inspired me to take another crack at a different member of the Wilson family...

Jericho!

Also:

Bumblebee!

I don't know if its been said before, but the new torso on Mutant Leader would be good for Zsasz, and especially a shirtless Oliver Queen.

On 4/27/2017 at 0:08 PM, Biggus_Brickus said:

Maybe glam-metal batman's legs would work

Good call.

I think taskmasters torso would make a good justice league doom vandal savage.

33911855873_859efe692a_z.jpg

This is my most recent batch. from left to right ; Cassandra Cain Batgirl /Black bat (I liked how the gold inner cape worked with the hands and torso print but I might change the cape and hands to pure black to be more accurate.), The Atom ( a mix of Comic and CW designs with not enough red), Robin (Tim Drake , I think I got the idea for him from this thread a while ago but I can't remember who from.), Mystique (X-men fox films design, a bit too simple but its okay.), General Thunderbolt Ross and a more heavily armoured war machine.

I still haven't gotten the parts I want for my Gltas Manhunter but I'll post that here when it's done.