sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Purist Spider-Man 3 New Goblin/Harry Osborn

Hair - New Superman hair in brown

Head - Scuba Hydra Henchman

Torso - Winter Soldier

Legs - Hawkeye

What's the best torso for Mysterio? I'm personally leaning towards that of Scorpion, or Killer Croc.

Edited by Sir Gareth

What's the best torso for Mysterio? I'm personally leaning towards that of Scorpion, or Killer Croc.

Killer Croc, Scorpion, The very first Green Goblin, they're all good choices

It just occurred to me, despite having both figs for a while, but the Aldrich Killian neutral head looks very in character for the 2013 Mr. Freeze.

dylanhudson516 on Flickr has a good looking Madame Masque figure:

Figs. Read description.

Haven't seen the figure done much before so i thought I might as well post it here. :classic::thumbup:

I wasn't sure whether I'd posted this here before (seriously... I have no recollection)... so here's my very simple purist Alfred with Batman from BvS

24718686243_0acf6a64f7_z.jpg

Edited by Robianco

It's Ernie Prang from Harry Potter. The glasses on Henry Jones would be fine but the beard is a little too pronounced whereas Jeremy Iron's Alfred is just slightly more unshaved.

Can anyone recommend a good purist head for The Punisher? I think I'd prefer a version with some stubble but I'm not too up on what heads are available! I know The Winter Soldiers head has some stubble but the eye brows are brown and I'll be going for black hair (either slicked back type thing that came with the original comic book falcon or the black tousled hair (like below.. but in black)..

http://www.firestartoys.com/Shop/Minifigure-Parts/Minifigure-Male-Hair/2347-LEGO-Hair-~-Short-Tousled-~-Dark-Brown.html

Cheers guys :).

I have a spare Syndrome minifig on it's way to me in the post so will try his legs/arms out with him (although the torso is non purist - don't kill me!).

I used the 2013 head for... either Boba or Jango. I can never remember which is which. Basically, whoever was the Santa in the 2013 Star Wars Advent Calendar, him

To my fellow member trying to make an unmasked Sam Alexander Nova (sorry that I forgot the name but I believe you have an Iron Man profile photo), the Lego Star Wars Free Maker Adventure heads have the right skin tone. Its a nice alternative to Aladdin's if you wish. The two boys' heads shown below work well imo:

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1528/24978097986_f1ba9c6a6d_b.jpg

To my fellow member trying to make an unmasked Sam Alexander Nova (sorry that I forgot the name but I believe you have an Iron Man profile photo), the Lego Star Wars Free Maker Adventure heads have the right skin tone. Its a nice alternative to Aladdin's if you wish. The two boys' heads shown below work well imo:

https://c2.staticfli...1ba9c6a6d_b.jpg

I think it's Captain Britain. But I would also recommend Xander's (the older one) head.

Next year's DC Mighty Micros will be useful for purist figs.

Wonder Girl: WW's MM torso, jeans-legs, and the lady head and blonde hair of your choosing.

Batman TAS: MM Batman's torso, light gray legs with black hips, normal Batman head, type-1 cowl in black (black could also potentially be replaced with blue for all of this)

Bizarro could also be given long legs and Mr. Freeze's current face to fit more in line with the normal figs (credit to Legocity2713 for that idea)

Doomsday doesn't have anything quite as accurate as that, but perhaps the Gargoyle CMF head or Peeve's head could work in tandem with normal legs to help him fit in.

Ooo, that's really nice! I'm gonna have to buy a couple of those sets so I can get some more diversity going!

I was gonna suggest this head:

http://www.bricklink...3626cpb0946#T=C

I think it's Captain Britain. But I would also recommend Xander's (the older one) head.

Cheers guys! Really appreciate the recommendations. That head with stubble LegoMcBoss2004 recommended seems really good. Think that's going to be my first choice by the looks of it!

Really like those Nova head suggestions too - are those from sets to still be released or? I don't have my second Nova yet so he'll have to wait but I think they are better than Aladdin's (not keen on the OTT eyebrow raise).

Cheers again guys!

So I'm trying to find some good, decorated legs for my MCU Thor. What do you guys and gals think of this?

thor.jpg

Please let me know what you think. I appreciate all feedback! :sweet: