sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

And mine, based on MattZitron's:

13042701935_f33edbe1ee_z.jpg

Here's how I went:

8360959261_9a4963c503_n.jpg

Simonson seemed to like it.

Muchas Gracias

Hey, Numbah1Nerd, good job with those. Im a big Connor Hawk fan, as he was the Green Arrow in JLA when I began reading DC comics.

ENAwdAE.jpg

El Gaucho of Batman Inc.

OAspJYT.jpg

Shinning Knight and Vigilante

qGo5DDN.jpg

Vandal Savage

Pmc1htG.jpg

Vixen

6tMqQBP.jpg

The Creeper

thanks for the inspiration on creeper and vigilante guys, idk which of you did em first, but I def got them from here

Autorazr, great stuff! I'm beginning to wish my whole Justice League was yellow from the start! I think I might even use your El Gaucho if I can find the head! Is Creeper's cape/boa thing one of the red robes? That works really well, and I think I'll try to use that for mine!

It's the Judge from CMF's robe yes. I thought of an even better head for El, Gaucho (still yellow) the new Luchador head from the Lord Business' lab set, I dont know if ill be able to get it unless it pops up on BL, def not buying that set, my wallet hurts on a weekly basis as is on account of lego. The one I used was the Mohawk Warrior from CMF along with Robo Sheriff's mustache from lego movie set.

If anyone could think of an orange torso I could use for Vixen instead of the yellow, I would be super pumped

Great Darkrattyop, I particularly like Lockjaw, Coulson, and Falcon. Great work on the construction of Lockjaw, and very clever use of parts on Falcon!

A few more purist figures of mine:

13868789643_6a1c0d7f6d_z.jpg

Odin

13900300366_316a6d68c4_z.jpg

The Destroyer Armour

13786847083_823a275851_z.jpg

Kulan Gath

13787179914_3480766c42_z.jpg

A side view of his hat, a shoulder cape, something I'm rather proud of.

13900294222_48f5ebacb0_z.jpg

Graviton

Darkrattyop, those are awesome. Very clever approach to the movie version of Falcon. And wow, Madcap... I forgot all about him! Nice. That Lockjaw is my favorite, though. Fantastic work there.

i've found the Hero Factory quaza spikes work very well as the movie falcon wings, but i cannot post pictures on Ipad... :( whats up with that?

Edited by Sanoreti

i've found the Hero Factory quaza spikes work very well as the movie falcon wings, but i cannot post pictures on Ipad... :( whats up with that?

Upload to Flickr?

Thanks, I was really happy with how that looks! All I did was move the helmet of a little, it's purist meaning no stickers, plus, being Asgardian, I'm sure his helmet gets knocked around a bit, meaning it doesn't look "off" with other figures. I've got a purist Warriors Three, Bor and Sif I'll add here in the coming days if you like.

Great work with that lockjaw, Darkrattyop, I will be making one for myself now for sure.

QFnDjY2.jpg

B'wana Beast and a fixed Vixen

qyFXMkv.jpg

Plastic Man stretched out

6sd8agD.jpg

Plas as a lawnmower

Here is my movie Electro from the fight in Times Square

I did the same but with a brown hood and torso for my upcoming Times Square Showdown MOC

Edited by LuxorV
Please, do not quote imeges from the same page. Thank you.

Great work with that lockjaw, Darkrattyop, I will be making one for myself now for sure.

B'wana Beast and a fixed Vixen

Plastic Man stretched out

Plas as a lawnmower

B'wana Beast is awesome! God, I really wish those parts came in flesh-tone!!

B'wana Beast is awesome! God, I really wish those parts came in flesh-tone!!

are there flesh legs? You could do him with that same hip piece and just flesh legs, im sure theres a flesh head that would work too. Yellow really gives you some great variety the only thing it lacks is a good domino mask head or any kind of eye masks.