Rail Co

TRU Stocking

Hey im sorry if this is a stupid question but I haven't had time to get out and get series 6 yet :cry2: . I'm wondering if TRU stocks (in stores) 2 series at once?

Thanks so much, Rail Co

EDIT: Sorry in the USA.

Edited by Rail Co

Hey im sorry if this is a stupid question but I haven't had time to get out and get series 6 yet :cry2: . I'm wondering if TRU stocks (in stores) 2 series at once?

Thanks so much, Rail Co

EDIT: Sorry in the USA.

Well this TRU has 3 series stocked at once.

7097025711_d0336f829b_o.jpg

If anyone else has another answer please let me know that would be great! I really want to get series 6 and 7 in one trip!

Thanks, Rail Co

I was at a TRU last weekend and they had one box of series 7 (empty, :sad: ),and four boxes of series 6.

The Toys R Us that I went to in Columbus, OH had 7 boxes of series 7 and 4-5 boxes of series 6, all had plenty of figs when I went (last Sunday)

If anyone else has another answer please let me know that would be great! I really want to get series 6 and 7 in one trip!

Thanks, Rail Co

The short answer is yes they may have both Series out at the same time. They won't take Series 6 off the shelf to make room for Series 7. They usually keep whatever they have on the shelf. I still see some Series 5 sometimes. However, it depends on the particular TRU you visit. They could very well have tons of both Series 6 or 7. Or, they could have sold out of Series 6 by now and only have Series 7.

Officially, they still carry Series 5 and 6. Didn't see a listing for Series 7 yet, but we all know they have them in the store now.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11807192

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12131498

Edited by sharky

I just hit my local TRU and they had 2 boxes of Series 7 at $3.49 and boatloads of Series 6 at #3.99.

There was a nice lady there just starting to look through one box, so I grabbed the other. I helped her get all the figures to make a set, and she helped me snag numerous black knights, Aztec warriors, and viking women. Oddly, neither of us found a merlin king. And only two bag pipers.

Most Target stores in the US still have plenty of Series 6 as well and they are still sold at 2.99 there. Also, go the CMF trade land if you have some other figures to trade.

People will trade for more than just CMFs, so if you have some other figures to trade, have a look there!

Most Target stores in the US still have plenty of Series 6 as well and they are still sold at 2.99 there. Also, go the CMF trade land if you have some other figures to trade.

People will trade for more than just CMFs, so if you have some other figures to trade, have a look there!

Well Thanks for the suggestion for that but I like to get both series 6 & 7 in one trip.

Also thanks to all the people with suggestions and what they have seen!

Thanks again, Rail Co

Ever since series 4 I've bought them by the sealed box. My last box of series 6 was only $175 with free shipping which comes out to $2.91 each. I just can't justify buying them in stores anymore. Even at Target after tax they are considerably more expensive.

Like one of the earlier posts -- one of my Toys R Us has 5, 6, and 7 on the floor. I think this is due to the way they stock -- they used to only put out two boxes at a time and limit 4 per customer. Then they got a big shipment of Series 5 and were never able to catch up with sales. This particular store has over 100 series 5 left, about two boxes of series 6 (maybe more in the back), and four boxes of series 7 on the floor.

...found a box of Series 7 at my local TRU store last Friday at a very unusual place... near the restroom!... I didn't count how many packet there are but it looked full... when a TRU supervisor saw me sifting thru the box, he exclaimed that I can only buy 2 (there's a limit of 2 per person)... I was so frustrated that I decided not to buy any and when he saw my reaction, he upped it to 6 packets since I had my wife with me... so I randomly chose 6 and paid $3.49/packet and left the store... this is one of the reasons why I've spent less than $100 in the store (so far) this year...

...found a box of Series 7 at my local TRU store last Friday at a very unusual place... near the restroom!... I didn't count how many packet there are but it looked full... when a TRU supervisor saw me sifting thru the box, he exclaimed that I can only buy 2 (there's a limit of 2 per person)... I was so frustrated that I decided not to buy any and when he saw my reaction, he upped it to 6 packets since I had my wife with me... so I randomly chose 6 and paid $3.49/packet and left the store... this is one of the reasons why I've spent less than $100 in the store (so far) this year...

Only 2 per person I bet a lot of people are very unhappy about this. Also without the limit people would buy loads more and the shop would make a lot more money it makes no sense. *huh*