Sérgio

Layout: Serveja Vilage

present a diorama that has the 4x4 baseplates(32x32) "Serveja Vilage"

In portuguese, Cerveja meens Beer, my name its Sérgio, and exists one city it calls "Beja" "Serveja" its just a little joke mixing all that names. :)

in this layout i try to everting the most realistic possible, use plenty of rare colors, to give a more sober, all trains are replicas of Portuguese trains think I've introduced them all here :)

7110300197_3e7a5d1a89_c.jpg

6964232688_5a40a31302_c.jpg

6964279606_b5eed9f085_c.jpg

6964284940_1173120044_c.jpg

7110399029_1f0f0cfb45_c.jpg

Can see more pictures here:

This work it was made with a veryveryvery helpful hand(and lots of pieces and a dream lego stock )of my friend and excelent afol João Paulo Fernandes.

Edited by Sérgio

Wonderfull!

I'm often in Portugal (my parents live in Tavira) and I think you've captured the spirit with the trainstation and that super nice house with the red(ish) roof, good work :thumbup:

I haven't been able to study Portuguese trains yest (heck, Tavira doesn't even have a trainstation, just a stop) so I don't know if they're accurate. But it looks real good

Me likes

That looks absolutely gorgeous! The colours are perfect, the trains are wonderful, and all those details... what a fantastic diorama! Stunning.

Oh, and the train station is one of the best I've ever seen - especially the roof. So well done.

Great work, Sérgio.

It's a wonderful scene with plenty of great details to look at. I particularly like the roofing solution on the station and the blue house.

Did you paint that tile mural on the side of the station?

Top job.

:classic: :classic:

WOW! *oh2*

This is TOTALLY COOL! Huge masterpiece and beautiful buildings, I like the architechture of the station :wub:

The windmill is awesome and the train depot absolutely great! :wub_drool:

The power line and the vegetation so highly detailed are a great touch :grin_wub:

This is lovely, although I think it qualifies more under the category of "diorama" rather than being a complete layout. In any case, it is a brilliant scene and certainly shows once again that you have a great eye for detail. Could you please let us know some more about the trains / engines you've based your models on?

Hi my friends!

Thank you all for the positive words!

The stickers are custom made, the paint in station its a original paint of one real random station in Portugal.

Thats right its a diorama, not a layout, i ask any moderator to change the title please to "MOC - "Serveja" train diorama" or someting like that...

The train models are "old" two of them have been front paged, later i add some more details about the trains, right now im on my mobilephone and ita hard to copy/past links and images

One more time thank you all!

Very nice indeed!!! Love your details. Nice stickers too, that always makes is more complete. House and station are neat and elegant.

The level of detail and realism are in your diorama fantastic. I really enjoyed seeing this.

Excellent work creating this Sergio! This is very lovely and so detailed! You definitely captured a rustic look of an out-of-the-way town. I like the colors of the lime, white, and dark orange SUV, Could you post a close up of it? Great job on this default_classic.gif

Excellent work creating this Sergio! This is very lovely and so detailed! You definitely captured a rustic look of an out-of-the-way town. I like the colors of the lime, white, and dark orange SUV, Could you post a close up of it? Great job on this default_classic.gif

that SUV its a Mod of 4437, i Change the colors, add a suplie tire ande make it convertible

you can see here 7113315679_4c7b34c600_c.jpg

This is lovely, although I think it qualifies more under the category of "diorama" rather than being a complete layout. In any case, it is a brilliant scene and certainly shows once again that you have a great eye for detail. Could you please let us know some more about the trains / engines you've based your models on?

:)

About the trains they are all replicas of real stuff:

first, we have a passenger DMU "Allan CP350"

6791155051_e6f24ac0ae_b.jpg

6791160801_4425584c91_z.jpg

the cargo train its a Cereal train, on front "English Electric CP1400"

6791145551_74c9c1637e_z.jpg

6791154305_35d8a17afd_z.jpg

with 3 wagons "TDGS"

6791194023_f01eea0b08_z.jpg

6791198577_1e3a0fb35d_z.jpg

parking inside garage It a "Bombardier CP1960"

6967304446_014c537bb2_z.jpg

7113383755_229b208f97_z.jpg

Out side the garage a Shunter "Sentinel CP1150"

6967318712_5b9551a32c_z.jpg

6791144113_ef8bb788d5_z.jpg

And finaly a little "Dresine"

6791166039_bec2709aef_z.jpg

6791171095_f628c1ea72_b.jpg

:)

parking inside garage It a "Bombardier CP1960"

6967304446_014c537bb2_z.jpg

7113383755_229b208f97_z.jpg

Interesting, you've used strips of aluminum foil to simulate aluminum-framed windows. :classic:

Wow, thanks for all the pics mate! I love your Cereal train - and its original version too :classic:

This is wonderful. So many details to discover. I will come back here (or to flickr) several times!

This is gorgeous. The level of detail is just great from the buildings, the roofs, the road, the modded vehicles, to the actual trains.

This layout is just stunning. :wub:

very nice diorama! I really like the little Portuguese house with the blue bordering, just like so many houses there, love the roof too!

Fantastic display ! You have used a good color-scheme, which makes the whole display look more natural.

So many nice details to study.Good use of yellow "chairs" under the hopper waggon TDGS.

Well done.

Edited by Selander

Just awesome Sergio. Front-paged! :thumbup:

EDIT: Sergio: I hope you don't mind, but I changed your topic title to help identify your layout a little better.