castor-troy

MOC : The school (modular)

That school's tres cool! Well done :] I especially like the side facade and, obviously, the detailed interiors. I'm wondering how you display that - considering how schoolyards often times are a school's prominent feature, have you MOCced-up some more of this one's schoolyard or is that it?

Aarrrhhh the cruelty of the school hall-way :tongue:

ecole_v4_20.jpg

Excellent School - Tres bien! It's a clever way of using the space on the back of modular-buildings as a school-yard. With other neighbouring modulars, there'll also be room for some more children playing.

The thing I love best, is your way of adding moderate colour to the buildings primary white, grey and sandy colours. Especially the red section in the roof :wink: It adds carachter to your building. Lots of great inspiration! Thanks!

Edited by MadManMingo

Another AWESOME creation :grin: from you 'castor-troy', and that kid should of locked the toilet door eh ? :laugh:

Plus should we trust that science teacher too ? :devil:

Keep these cool creations coming and Brick On 'castor-troy' ! :classic:

Ah I remember those days. All you need is a mean headmaster with a little moustache and your sorted. :laugh: Thats a great MOC with loads of fantastic details well done. :thumbup:

Awesome building, I love the colour scheme!

The scenarios you have put together are brilliant. :thumbup:

Great Building and I love the chemistry room.

The building has a nice style and with those large windows it really looks like a school.

Another very nice modular with a more than decent exterior and some stunning interior details. You're really good with interiors. Well done!

That's a great school! The building itself is very interesting with large windows in the second floor and some detailing in dark red. The shape of the house (a 'U' form) is great to include backside yard with some bicycles and basketball basket. Including two doors on different sides is realistic as well (every school I went to, had two entrances, one for kids, one for teachers).

But then, it's a modular school and it's amazing how well you created interiors. I like the long (B&W tiled) corridor and the chemistry lab in the ground floor, and then both class rooms in the second floor. Well done! :thumbup:

LOL! The toilet scene cracks me up! The look on the guys face on the toilet is funny. Really nice MOC

Great work - I love the detail in the chemistry lab, and the toilet scene is a crack up...definitely the perfect face to have chosen for the poor lad!

Great roof, I like that a lot. Some times the roof can be so difficult to get right but you have done a good job and made the build look so interesting.

Yes! The lad on the toilet is really funny, reminds me so much of school and the practical jokes everyone would play on each other.

This MOC is amazing ...and beautiful! :wub:

I like all that shiny tiles! And the toilet scene is great! :laugh:

I like the sports area behind the building ..its seems so bleak as in real schools! :devil:

I love it! It's a great addition to the modular series from TLG and would nicely fit in any town. The courtyard is a great way to incorporate some outside space for the schoolkids into a street. Very nice colours and brilliant windows at the side. The door in the corner is also very beautiful. The chemistry classroom with the mad professor is a very nice touch!

Ok that's just gorgeous, in so many ways. As a graduate of American public schools I am so jealous of such stately and classy school buildings. ( US school buildings tend to come in three flavors, very very old ( but can't change or fix anything because it's on the historic registry), designed by committee ( a style best described as 70's politburo) and ultramodern "Escheresque" buildings that make your head hurt and seemingly have different dimensions inside then out.)

That's a wonderful building. I like the interior - especially the chemistry lab