Sign in to follow this  
moop

MOC: Incredible Hulk #181 Cover (Wolverine vs. The Hulk)

Now that we have some official minifigs that look pretty awesome, I of course wanted to tackle the famous cover that has the introduction of Wolverine and his fight against the Hulk. This is only my second attempt at a MOC (the first is an Arkham Asylum I'll be posting in a few days) and I'm still testing my new light tent out so the pics aren't the best and the build quality may not be up to snuff when compared to some of the stand-out stuff I see on here, but I hope you enjoy it. I'm particularly proud at the attempt at perspective when it comes to the tree line and mountains that I was able to pull off. Now all I need is a licensed Wendigo to make it 100% legit. Enjoy!

MG_6056.jpg

The reference image:

Incredible-Hulk-1811.jpg

Some other persepctives:

MG_6044.jpg

MG_6047.jpg

MG_6020.jpg

MG_6070.jpg

AWESOME comic book cover recreation 'moop' :grin: , I wonder when Hulk realises that they are both the good guys ? :laugh:

Awesome! Really cool cover! I just finished watching the Hulk Vs movie on Netflix so what a coincidence I see this awesome MOC! I hope to see more comic covers in the future! That would be a nice new thread! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow dude that's awesome a Lego Wendigo would be epic, one question do you know the part code for the flying stand that wolverine is standing on as I'm trying to get my hands on a few for my Avengers MOC.

Awesome MOC dude. I've been waiting to see this comic cover pop up in Lego form. I love the tiny trees in the background. Well done keep up the good work!

That's a really nice MOC of the adaptation of the comic cover. I wonder if some day LEGO will come up with an original wolverine mask like what they did for Ironman

Awesome! Just perfect on every level (and using the Wampa for the Wendigo is just so nerdy appropriate. It's fantastic).