WhiteFang

Stand a chance to win a random Series 6 minifigures

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Stand a chance to win a random Series 6 minifigure by

voting for your favourite entries

gallery_4229_64_59597.jpg

*Special thanks to Eurobricks Staff, Brickthing for the design of the poster*

What is this giveaway all about:

Hey everyone, I got a sweet surprise just for our Eurobricks Community. You can stands a chance to win a random mysterious LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6 just by placing your votes in the respective voting categories. It works the same like most of our Eurobricks Raffle.

The Rules

1. Have fun by participating in the voting categories.
  2. You must vote once in both Category A and Category B in order to qualify a free raffle.
  3. Eurobricks members who are registered on or after 27th February 2012 are not eligible for this special raffle giveaway.
  4. Participants who submitted their entries in the building contest are also eligible for this giveaway.
  5. Eurobricks Staff decisions are final.
  6. Any violation of the rules will be subject to disqualification.

The Prizes!

After the voting is closed and the official results is announced, the Eurobricks Staff will draw random lots from the pool of submitted eligible entries and will pull out a total of 4 lucky winners who have voted in Category A and Category B. What prizes do they stand to win, you ask? Courtesy of the Eurobricks Staff and The LEGO Group (TLG), we are giving away 1 random LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 6 figure each. Don't ask me what is the minifigure. It's random. I will or might reveal the actual minifigure at the end of the results.

The winners are to pm their address to DarkFang. So he can ship the prize to you. :wink:

It's that simple!

Deadline

Voting will close on the 30th of April, 2012 at 1200hrs (GMT+8). Applies the same for this raffle giveaway.

The 4 lucky winners!

Congratulations to the following 4 lucky Eurobricks winners. Each of them has won a random LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6. Please drop your full name and mailing address to DarkFang. Hope everyone of you have an enjoyable experience with the entire overall LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6 experience right here on Eurobricks. Do stay tune for more of such special celebration in the future!

1) Plissken

2) SilvaShado

3) caperberry

4) Pandora

Please use this thread for any further discussion or questions pertaining to this special highlight.

WhiteFang and the Eurobricks Team

Edited by WhiteFang
Indexed/Winners is now announced

I just saw that I won. Thank you very much for this great contest and the raffle. I'm really happy. Congratulations to the other winners, too.

It was very cool to have a second chance at winning! I got a classic alien, which is cool because I haven't gotten an extra one yet and now I do. default_thumbup.gif Thanks so much for this contest. Looking forward to the series 7 building challenge.

It arrived today! And it is Skater Girl, who I did not already have!! Thank you WhiteFang and Eurobricks. A very unexpected surprise.

Received the package yesterday and finally took some pics today.

Cpt. Jack: What's that?

SpaceMarine: It's moving inside and I can hear mumbling.

Mia: Quick, let's cut it open.

lego01.jpg

Mia: Oh no. Another layer of flexible prison plastic. We need to help this little green and funny talking man out.

Cpt. Jack: Is there gold inside?

lego02.jpg

SpaceMarine: It's a Leprechaun.

Mia: How cute, another ginger.

Stormie: He is a little bit on the short side.

Mia: Welcome to the ever growing family of Minifigs owned by Plissken.

Leprechaun: Did you see my pot of gold?

lego03n.jpg

Thank you very much. The Leprechaun is a great figure and totally fills my needs for another pot of gold piece. I'm really happy.

The pictured Minifigs were chosen randomly, so it is a total coincidence that some of them fit so nicely with the little fella and his accessory. Thanks again for this raffle.

It was very cool to have a second chance at winning! I got a classic alien, which is cool because I haven't gotten an extra one yet and now I do. default_thumbup.gif Thanks so much for this contest. Looking forward to the series 7 building challenge.

It arrived today! And it is Skater Girl, who I did not already have!! Thank you WhiteFang and Eurobricks. A very unexpected surprise.

Thank you very much. The Leprechaun is a great figure and totally fills my needs for another pot of gold piece. I'm really happy.

The pictured Minifigs were chosen randomly, so it is a total coincidence that some of them fit so nicely with the little fella and his accessory. Thanks again for this raffle.

Glad you guys received the package safely! It is nice to know that you had enjoyed the content very much!

By the way, Plissken, that was a very nice presentation. I really appreciate it very much! Thank you for taking your time to take these lovely pictures! :wub:

Fangy (and Dark Fang, of course :wink: ) thank you so much for adding a raffle for the voters - a very generous bonus extra to the CMF competition. I've safely received my mechanic and he's now been added into the CMF collection with his brethren; he seems very happy to be there! :grin: