Sign in to follow this  
reptiman

The Cave Hunter

I originally made this for a CUUSOO project of mine. Let me know what you think of the MOC! Any criticism to help me improve would be wonderful.

7091033867_5f2570451c.jpg

The Cave Hunter by reptiman1, on Flickr

6944965850_f0f3a854ff.jpg

7091034419_be099c56eb.jpg

Here is a little bio for him:

The Cave Hunter is a formidable predator. Everything about them is designed for brutal efficiency. They love to hunt and will eat anything they find. They are only ever found outside their caves when thay are hunting for prey or basking in the sun. With powerful and fast legs they prefer to chase down their prey and then deliver a fatal blow by chomping down on them. They then carry their prey to their lair.

They are very solitary creatures that when born are left to fend for themselves. They then go off and carve out a cave with their feet and enlarged claws on their wings. This cave then becomes their permanent home and they will use it for the rest of their lives.

Enjoy the MOC!

Looks very intimidating :thumbup: I too like the spikes on the tails, the wings also work quite nicely.

Keep up the good work :classic:

This looks fantastic! I really like the way you've done the spines on his (its?) tail. Nice job!

Thank you for the kind words! The spines were a fun detail that I wanted to add to the tail. I am glad you enjoyed the MOC.

Looks very intimidating :thumbup: I too like the spikes on the tails, the wings also work quite nicely.

Keep up the good work :classic:

I wanted to give him the look of a active predator. I think I did a pretty good job giving it that look. I stumbled upon a good design for the wings while I was messing around with some plates. Thanks for checking out the MOC!