North Lego Star

What's Your Favorite Star Wars the Clone Wars Set?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Well its been four years now since we first got the first Star Wars the Clone Wars set(7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter) and out of these four great years I was just wondering what's everyones favorite Star Wars the Clone Wars set, 2008-2012?

My personal Favorite is 8039 Ventor-Class Republic Attack Cruiser.

The set was the first Star Wars set I spent over a 100$ dollars on but, in my eyes, it was worth it. I love the set so much from all of its great features to the first Palpatine minifig with his two Senate Commandos!

Please Share your favorite Star Wars the Clone Wars set with all of us.

Thanks for Reading :classic: !

100th Post!!!!

It's a tough one but I think it has to be 7676 the republic gunship. I love that ship it's great. It's followed close by the AT-TE and arc-180 starfighter. I'm hoping that they start to remake some sets from the first wave soon.

It got to be the 7676 Republic Gunship for me.

There is a reason those babies sell for over £200 MISB guys!

My personal favorite is General Grievous' Starfighter! I love the Grievous minifig, and it compliments my favorite badass in the universe very well. Vebb and EV A-4D are cool, too. :wub:

I had a hard time choosing this one because of the new Elite Clone and Driod battle pack, and my immense love for it almost made me forget about GG's Starfighter. It's a close second... :grin:

Favorite that I have?

A toss up between the CW Clone Turbo Tank or the Grievous Starfighter. The Tank is just the huge wonderful vehicle with tons of detail and stuff and that stowable clone walker etc. The Grievous Fighter is just a great ship and kit for the money. Fun great looking build. Good swooshability and some great figs.

Now favorite on my wish list? Gunship.

After consulting brickset to see what came from TCW over the years and to check if the set I was thinking fell into that category or was apart of Ep. II. Much thought and a little Ro-Shab-Bo, I ended up at the magnificent and Oh So expensive 10195 Republic Dropship AT-OT Walker. It's the biggest set in my collection, comes with an abundance of figs. I liked this set so much, I bought 2. There were a lot on the runner up list, however. TCW has spawned some great vehicles and sets.

Edited by Legocrazy81

Hmm there are quiet a few that I really like from the CW series... If I had to pick one I would say Republic Fighter Tank. Close runner up would the Republic Gunship. Unfortunately I do not have the gunship. I do have the dropship and ATOT and that would definitely be a close runner up from the collection I have.

As others have said the Greivous Starfighter is amazing. I am also a big fan of the Republic Frigate.

To me, that's a pretty difficult question because there are so many sets I like...

I think I'd choose 7676 (Gunship) or 10195 (Dropship). 8014 (Clone Battle Pack) is another candidate because of its amazing capacity to build a clone army.

But actually, I can't make up my mind :classic:

Umm the Gunship, AT-TE, AT-OT and dropship, the Turbo Tank.

I wish I had any of them :laugh:.

Others that I really would want are the V-19 Torrent, Sabre Tank, Republic Attack Shuttle :wub:.

Ones I have- Separatist Shuttle, Droid Gunship (which I'm sure is a ROTS set, having never appeared in TCW) I only have because they where very cheep (£12 each).

Umm the Gunship, AT-TE, AT-OT and dropship, the Turbo Tank.

I wish I had any of them :laugh:.

Others that I really would want are the V-19 Torrent, Sabre Tank, Republic Attack Shuttle :wub:.

Ones I have- Separatist Shuttle, Droid Gunship (which I'm sure is a ROTS set, having never appeared in TCW) I only have because they where very cheep (£12 each).

8098 (Clone Turbo Tank) is currently disappearing from the shelves, so this might be your last occasion to get one (unless it will be available through S&H during the "May the 4th" promotion.

My favorite CW set which I let go last year because I can't afford collecting all types of SW is the gunship, clone tank would come a close 2nd

8098 (Clone Turbo Tank) is currently disappearing from the shelves, so this might be your last occasion to get one (unless it will be available through S&H during the "May the 4th" promotion.

I've been saving up for one, it's a shame it doesn't come with more clones.

There's a good number of minifigs in this set. This would have been a good opportunity for more clones. I think 2-3 would be a good amount.

I have to say I'm very lucky to own the 7675 AT-TE, 7676 RGS and the (TY GF :classic: ) 10195 Dropship . It is a toss up between these 3, of which all are so brilliant I find it difficult to choose from, but would have to say the Dropship because it can carry various brilliant vehicles adding their own awesomeness to its own awesomeness :laugh:

Grievous star fighter comes in closely behind them because the latest version is such an improvement in every way, especially the minifig, I'd say it has hit its best.

It's a shame it doesn't come with a few more clones. But the Ayala secura fig more than makes up for that failing. :drool: :drool:

I'm not a fan of the Clone Wars (I guess it's my age!) but I regret not buying 7752 when it was avaialable for a decent price - Count Dooku's face put me off at the time :look:

Perhaps Lego will make a 'PT' version of it one day.

Edited by Lobot

My personal favorite is General Grievous' Starfighter! I love the Grievous minifig, and it compliments my favorite badass in the universe very well. Vebb and EV A-4D are cool, too. :wub:

I had a hard time choosing this one because of the new Elite Clone and Driod battle pack, and my immense love for it almost made me forget about GG's Starfighter. It's a close second... :grin:

My favorite is also the General Grievous Starfighter for the same reasons but also the improved cockpit design and more intricate details!

The big Republic vehicles: 10195 - Republic Dropship whit AT-OT Walker, 7676 - Republic Attack Gunship (I'm almost finished my second :) ) 7675 - AT-TE Walker. I'm not like the 8098 - Clone Turbo Tank, so I bought the 7261, becuase my point of view thats much better. Altought the 7261 is not CW, it's EpIII.